Benghazi and why everything you thought you knew about it, is a lie:

Benghazi QUESTIONS:

Can an honest Conservative please explain the following to me - with "credible" proof:

1. What is the alleged Benghazi cover-up?

2. What was allegedly covered up?

3. Who allegedly covered anything up?

4. Why was anything allegedly covered up?

5. Who and how did anyone benefit from any alleged cover-up?

6. Did anyone in the Obama Administration allegedly intentionally cause the Benghazi tragedy?

7. Were any laws allegedly broken?

8. How is Benghazi allegedly different from embassy/consulate attacks and deaths under Reagan and G.W. Bush?

9. Why do Conservatives continue their obsession to politicize the Benghazi tragedy for points and profits?
Its all laid out. BUt here ya go.
1. The cover up is that Obama and his administration for days maintained the culprit was a video while they knew it was a terrorist attack.
2. The fact that it was a terrorist attack and not a spontaneuous demonstrtion
3. Obama, Clinton, and their staffs, including Susan Rice
4. Obama was near an close election and campaigned that terrorism was on the run on his watch. A terrorist incident would undermine that claim
5. See 4
6. No. Instead the tragedy came about from neglect by Clinton and the state department in failing to address the security needs of the embassy
7. Probably. But so what if they werent?

Your so-called answers are hilariously stupid - but thanks for playing...

Just as there were no hearings on the other US employees killed on Obama's watch. This was an American Ambassador, who had asked over and over for more security.
Attacks on Americans on foreign soil since 1980 that resulted in American deaths.

Beirut Barracks Bombings-241 Servicemen killed. No Congressional Public Hearings-No pointing fingers, despite warnings of an attack.

The terrorist attack was exhaustively investigated. It was a terrorist attack. Thus the fingers all pointed to the terrorists who attacked. The US responded to that attack by eviscerating the terrorists who planned the attack.

USS Cole attack-17 Servicemen killed. No Congressional Hearings-No pointing fingers, despite warnings of an attack.

The terrorist attack on the Cole was exhaustively investigated and those investigations all concluded that it was a terrorist attack. The subsequent fingers pointed toward the terrorists who planned and executed the attack, with attacks against those individuals.

12 Embassy/Consultant attacks during George W Bush-13 Americans killed including OS Diplomat David Foy. No Congressional Hearings-No finger pointing, despite warnings of attacks on most of these incidents.

Isn't it cool when the idiots comment on a video which they so clearly failed to watch?

FYI: Here's the video. Look to between 50 seconds and 1 minute 50 seconds. It corrects your erroneous figures and untangles your twisted rationalizations regarding the above drivel.

Enjoy...

There were NO Congressional Hearing regarding Beirut, the USS Cole or any of the 12 attacks under "W". NONE.
Why? And why now have we had 13 hearings regarding Benghazi?
Why is Benghazi different?
You gave no answer at all.
I know the answer but let's see if anyone has the balls to answer the question honestly.

Clinton did not lie about the Cole. Bush did not lie about incidents n his presidency. Obama did lie. Have you missed that?[/QUOTE]

You can expect the corpses of Benghazi to be exhumed any time something positive happens for Obama.

Gas prices plunged? BENGHAZI!

GDP up? BENGHAZI!

Unemployment dropping? BENGHAZI!

It's so predictable and so pathetic. If ever there was a justification for a beating a dead horse emoticon, this is it.

2m2b86s.jpg

Benghazi QUESTIONS:

Can an honest Conservative please explain the following to me - with "credible" proof:

6. Did anyone in the Obama Administration allegedly intentionally cause the Benghazi tragedy?

8. How is Benghazi allegedly different from embassy/consulate attacks and deaths under Reagan and G.W. Bush?

9. Why do Conservatives continue their obsession to politicize the Benghazi tragedy for points and profits?
1. The cover up is that Obama and his administration for days maintained the culprit was a video while they knew it was a terrorist attack.
4. Obama was near an close election and campaigned that terrorism was on the run on his watch. A terrorist incident would undermine that claim
5. See 4
6. No. Instead the tragedy came about from neglect by Clinton and the state department in failing to address the security needs of the embassy

Translation: I didnt get the answers I wanted so I'll dismiss them
Yes you truly are a dumb-ass.

There were protests all over the Middle East over the video. Even Fox News made the assumption the attack on the consulate was over the video because of all the other protests occurring during those days over it.

So Obama said it was over the video and not a terrorist attack during the immediate aftermath.

That's what we need interminable hearings over? Seriously?

More time was spent debunking the manufactured bullshit about Obama watching the attack from a video and the completely made up "stand down order". You assholes going to fess up to that bullshit and pay the taxpayers back for wasting all that money debunking hack partisan lies?
Let's see. No, a video that had been around for weeks and seen by no one in Libya did not cause Benghazi. Still.

You can expect the corpses of Benghazi to be exhumed any time something positive happens for Obama.

Gas prices plunged?

DESPITE obama ENERY POLICY!

GDP up? Unemployment dropping?
ROFLMNAO! Up? That's adorable. US GDP has averaged ~2% as a result of the obama cult's feckless ECONOMIC POLICY!

This contrasted by the 30 year average for Sixth Year Economic Recovery rate of 5.7%

20110730_WOC311-2.gif

American recessions and recoveries Recessions compared The Economist

US Unemployment is a total train wreck. It is SO BAD that the cult has altered the matrix which calculates the rate. Like everything the Left claims, the Unemployment figures are deceitful, advanced through fraudulent means, as a means to influence the ignorant.

Dem-donkey-w-head-up-ass.jpg

Benghazi QUESTIONS:

5. See 4

That's right, sparky. Plus, you left out the "credible" proof.

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi

Reports of the video were just beginning to spread on Sept. 9

Huh... The 9th of September, 2012?

And ya say THAT is the day that 'reports of the video were beginning to spread' across the middle east??

I wonder if THIS HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?

"US STATE DEPARTMENT RELEASES GRAPHIC ANTI-ISLAMIC STATE VIDEO" on 9-9-2012.

Now I wonder why the US State Department would release an Anti-Islamic State Video... just DAYS prior to the Islamic Celebrations of the Day they attacked the Great Satan?

Why... any reasonably objective person would realize that to do so would foment rage among the sub-human Islamists... .

BUT! Now... what if one had 'problems' in some backwater mission, where an Ambassador was kicking up some dust and was perhaps getting in the way of arms transfers to one's own little Islamic Army?

HMmm.... Widespread rage of the Islamist cult could then, perhaps... be used as a cover to 'take care of' that nuisance and "THE RAGE" could be used both to eliminate the problem and as cover for the entire operation!

WOW!

You may be on to something here.

Last edited:
Benghazi QUESTIONS:

5. See 4

A You Tube video of the event with a signed affirmation by Jesus witnessed by Sonia Sotomayor would not be enough for you.

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/Benghazi_alerts.pdf?tag=contentMain;contentBody
September 11, 2012 6:07 pm
to: many including fbi.gov, nss.eop.gov, et al

Subject: Update 2 Ansar al-Sharia claims responsibility for Benghazi attacks (SBU)
Category: yellow

(SBU) Embassy Tripoli reports the group claimed responsibility on facebook and twitter and has called for a attack on Embassy Tripoli

(A rough draft of the actual email, includes everything except all tha addresses in the to column)

Since Congress has investigated numerous times, and found nothing worthwhile, this thread belongs in Conspiracy Theories

To say nothing of the video's use of fake photos:

Florida Squeezed Tea Party Circulating FAKE Images of Chris Stevens Being Tortured GRAPHIC

Yet another prog who feels compelled to comment, despite having not watch the video.

No doubt the reader has noted that not a single anti-American who posted in defense of treason, has found a single of the litany of points stated in the video, with which to disagree.

And that is because where the salient points are relevant, Benghazi comes down to treason against the United States BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE SECRETARY OF STATE of the United States, the future Democrat Candidate for President of the United States... .

The coolest point of this thread is that when the Left forces the US into civil war, the record of this thread will make a wonderful resource for convicting those who overtly sought to sway public opinion toward the benefit of the enemies of the United States.

And THAT, to me is VERY COOL!

I got as far in the video as the fake photo. After that, the rest was automatically discredited altogether.

Since Congress has investigated numerous times, and found nothing worthwhile, this thread belongs in Conspiracy Theories

Florida Squeezed Tea Party Circulating FAKE Images of Chris Stevens Being Tortured GRAPHIC

Yet another prog who feels compelled to comment, despite having not watch the video.

No doubt the reader has noted that not a single anti-American who posted in defense of treason, has found a single of the litany of points stated in the video, with which to disagree.

And that is because where the salient points are relevant, Benghazi comes down to treason against the United States BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE SECRETARY OF STATE of the United States, the future Democrat Candidate for President of the United States... .

The coolest point of this thread is that when the Left forces the US into civil war, the record of this thread will make a wonderful resource for convicting those who overtly sought to sway public opinion toward the benefit of the enemies of the United States.

I got as far in the video as the fake photo. After that, the rest was automatically discredited altogether.
It's what far left stupid people do. They find one thing and think it discredits everything else.

Is the email, and the senate findings hogwash too? You are welcome to look at them. You can also see Dennis Kucinich's video, all for your viewing pleasure right here and with links to even more actual documents.

Benghazi QUESTIONS:

5. See 4

A You Tube video of the event with a signed affirmation by Jesus witnessed by Sonia Sotomayor would not be enough for you.

Well, why don't you provide such proof and we'll find out?

Benghazi es muy importante :thup: :wink_2:
Only to the families of the for dead Americans. It really doesn't matter to their boss who ignored their pleas for additional security.
It's more important for republicans who think they can squeeze some more mileage out of those poor dead Americans and their families for the 2016 elections :cool:

OH! There's a faked photo?

Which one is faked? And again, on the highly likely probability that ya can't actually show any credible evidence that a photo at issue was faked, after a reasonable period of time passes, I will formally accept your failure to sustain your assertion as your concession that you're lyin' sack of crap...

Forum List

Back