Benghazi Hearing featuring Hillary Clinton begins...

30bjspg.jpg

Very presidential-type speech from Hillary, compared to rambling from Gowdy and Roskam.

Roskam tried to interrupt her answer, right after Gowdy pledged there would be no such interruptions. That didn't make him look good. Hillary just cut him off, then schooled him.
Please take your partisan bullshit and stow it.

Gowdy did not ramble, he is a veteran prosecutor and knows what he is doing at least with his opening statements.

One day libtards may realize that the rest of the world is not full of morons like the other libtards they associate with.
Uhs... and Umm are not part of Gowdy's speech patterns.

Hillary is on record and any lying will cause her to be prosecuted for perjury.
She is under oath during this hearing and subject to perjury charges.

I can't believe she agreed to that......but she must think she's being protected like she was during the debates.

How about that testimony from Rep. Schiff? Blumenthal by the numbers. 50 questions about the Clinton Foundation and four about Benghazi security? And it took off from there. He made the GOP look like a bunch of soft and stinky turds.

I can't believe she agreed to that......but she must think she's being protected like she was during the debates.
Or perhaps the answer is much more simple. She's telling the truth. To a brainwashed simpleton, it may not seem so.

At some point, didn't stevens turn down additional security? I might be wrong.. for some reason that is lingering in my mind..
Yes, he didn't want the office he was working from to look like an armed camp. He wanted Libyans to be able to visit the office Americans had established. All that's been published before.

Or perhaps the answer is much more simple. She's telling the truth. To a brainwashed simpleton, it may not seem so.

Her e-mail to the Egyptian Prime Minster said that it was not the video but a planned al-Qaeda attack.
She lied to the families and said it was the video.

Her e-mail to the Egyptian Prime Minster said that it was not the video but a planned al-Qaeda attack.
She said the attack happened, no doubt about that. But it took about 10 days to get the entire picture from the CIA, the Libyan government and other experts.

That sounds about right.

She said the attack happened, no doubt about that. But it took about 10 days to get the entire picture from the CIA, the Libyan government and other experts.

That sounds about right.

Those 10 days they were ensuring us and the world about spontaneous protests against video while she knew it wasn't. She stood in front of four flag draped coffins and blamed Youtube.

33vjdwx.jpg

Remember this:

[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan, [Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.

Dana Milbank: Forget about Big Bird

This whole witch hunt looks like it is backfiring

Providing a venue for Hillary Clinton to demonstrate how much more she knows about foreign policy than the Republicans

Like a teacher teaching class

If you can't see that this is crooked and corrupt as fuck, then you are just a shill.
This is beyond worthy of being exposed. This is corruption.
This is why they are trying to hide emails. This deserves investigation.

Btw, she's attempting to cry again... if she does, you must believe her.

That sounds about right.
Then why did she email Chelsea that it was an AlQaeda attack? That day?

Forum List

Back