Benghazi Hearing featuring Hillary Clinton begins...

Love how you failed to mention Cummings didn't appear to want the injured survivors released, in that same exchange....

Nor mention when the report comes out this info will all probably be there.
This is how most of America now feels about the farce hearings.

RTS5OEU.jpg

I'm feeling sympathetic pain for Gowdy, he's getting beaten so badly. This exchange had me laughing.

Gowdy: "Mrs. Clinton please explain all those suspicious things that are in Blumenthal's emails."

Clinton: "WTF are you babbling about?"

Cummings: "Gowdy, your questions are about something you've withheld from the record, so let's release that info and put it in the record."

Gowdy: "No, I don't want people reading those."

Schiff: "Because you don't want people to know there's nothing bad in them?"

Gowdy: "Umm ... recess, please?"

Love how you failed to mention Cummings didn't appear to want the injured survivors released, in that same exchange....

This is how most of America now feels about the farce hearings.

RTS5OEU.jpg

I'm feeling sympathetic pain for Gowdy, he's getting beaten so badly. This exchange had me laughing.

Gowdy: "Mrs. Clinton please explain all those suspicious things that are in Blumenthal's emails."

Clinton: "WTF are you babbling about?"

Cummings: "Gowdy, your questions are about something you've withheld from the record, so let's release that info and put it in the record."

Gowdy: "No, I don't want people reading those."

Schiff: "Because you don't want people to know there's nothing bad in them?"

Gowdy: "Umm ... recess, please?"

"Ambassador Stevens was a close friend."

He didn't even have her email address.

From the Clintons bloody past reaching back to the 70's, a dead 'friend' is nothing to her. Mere cosmic dust, returned to the soil.

Her flippance on Stevens exchange about lack ofhelp from state on security, saying it was a joke, makes me so sick. I can't imagine how his family must feel.

Now Cummings is involved with the incident itself? Wow. The conspiracy just keeps getting crazier.

Not if Gowdy has anything to do with it.

So, what is Gowdy trying to hide?

She's talking about Ambassador's heroism...

Here we go, time for the tears.

Attempt to cry failed.

With 365 days notice to be extra prepared on the anniversary of 9-11 and the obvious failure to do that, this administration, including Milhous obama and HR Haldeman Clinton, are abject failures in protecting Americans and American interests. The ensuing coverup and attempt to backtrack on that failed coverup as well as the event itself are the real issues.
Dishonest democrat partisans excusing all of this obvious malfeasance is beyond the equivalent of Nixon apologists. And the media are complicit.
It's an era of extremely stupid and dishonest democrats we live among today.

So why did her 'dedicated security staff' deny security when asked for by the security teams they set up there?

So why did her 'dedicated security staff' deny security when asked for by the security teams they set up there?
Those kind of questions are weeds. That is exactly what democrats and their apologist media want.
The obvious failure of responsibility, regardless of what specific oversights occurred, is the issue. Then the coverup and the backtrack of the failed coverup.

Or her phone # or know where she lived.
"Ambassador Stevens was a close friend."

He didn't even have her email address.

From the Clintons bloody past reaching back to the 70's, a dead 'friend' is nothing to her. Mere cosmic dust, returned to the soil.

Why do you not want all the answers?

Now Cummings is involved with the incident itself? Wow. The conspiracy just keeps getting crazier.

Not if Gowdy has anything to do with it.

So, what is Gowdy trying to hide?

Jordan - C 's comment, "We know the attack didn't have anything with the film." You told the Egyptian PM, why not tell the people the truth?

Adam Schiff D - Americans have had 8 investigations, ARB report, and others

BRB...
Again, NOT important, not criminal, and not explaining why the 4 Americans died.

and thus not effective

Four Americans died because they didn't heed the months of warnings they got like the Brits and the Red Cross did.

They didn't add security and they didn't pull our people out.

Gross negligence by HIllbats State Department.

The buck stops at Hillbats desk and always will.

Jordan - C 's comment, "We know the attack didn't have anything with the film." You told the Egyptian PM, why not tell the people the truth?

BRB...
Again, NOT important, not criminal, and not explaining why the 4 Americans died.

and thus not effective

Four Americans died because they didn't heed the months of warnings they got like the Brits and the Red Cross did.

They had 365 days of warning. And the buck stops ultimately at obama. It was his state department and it was his reelection that he and HR Haldeman Clinton were protecting with their failed but obfuscated-by-media coverup.

And don't forget, they actually reduced security, after being asked for more.

BRB...

and thus not effective

Reminder, 2 hours after the attack she told her family it was an attack by an al qaeda like group, yet proceeded to tell the world it was a video.

I felt that there is so much leeway given to C that the GOP is trying not make it look like an interrogation. Agree there should be yes, no questions.

What the hell is going on in the House? Gowdy looking like anamateur and Clinton getting good face time courtesy of the GOP.

IS the GOP establishment so determined to prevent a Trump Presidency that they are trying to rebuild Hillary's rep with America?

roflmao, it sounds hilarious to my ears as well, but none of this makes any sense if we work on the assumption that the GOP is determined to get to the Truth.

Maybe the best explanation is that they were lap dogs for the Democrats so long in the house that they have forgotten what an opposition party does?
I disagree. Gowdy it appears, has assigned a topic for each of the House Members to interrogate Clinton. They only thing I am getting from the Democrats are what has been done in the past and there is no sense in carrying this on.

Interrogate? Gee...I thought she wasn't a target.... Amazing what comes out during unguarded moments.

Another interesting fact. Obama had said NO to C hiring Sidney B. But she used him anyway. How was he paid?

Another interesting note, a $6 billion contract fund disappeared in the State Dept coffers while she was SOS.
Sadly, cspan is also into the pockets for the Clinton as well. Did anyone see they had Clinton friend, Lanny Davis on Washington Journal shoooting down and continuing the lies before the hearing for at least an hour?
No, I didn't see it.

BRB...

and thus not effective

Oh, something like Reagan ignoring the warnings about a certain attack on the troops in Beirut that ended up with 241 dead servicemen.
Was their 17 months of hearings? How about was there 17 days of hearings?
Nope. Maybe it took 17 hours, maybe.

Another interesting fact. Obama had said NO to C hiring Sidney B. But she used him anyway. How was he paid?

Another interesting note, a $6 billion contract fund disappeared in the State Dept coffers while she was SOS.
Sadly, cspan is also into the pockets for the Clinton as well. Did anyone see they had Clinton friend, Lanny Davis on Washington Journal shoooting down and continuing the lies before the hearing for at least an hour?
No, I didn't see it.

BRB...

and thus not effective

Oh, something like Reagan ignoring the warnings about a certain attack on the troops in Beirut that ended up with 241 dead servicemen.
Was their 17 months of hearings? How about was there 17 days of hearings?
Nope. Maybe it took 17 hours, maybe.
And that happened on which anniversary of 9-11?

Forum List

Back