Benghazi Hearing featuring Hillary Clinton begins...

Keep me posted. I cant watch it.
Will do. You can tell there is a great deal of animosity between Gowdy and Cummings.
Baltimore is Cummings district.....services rendered to the cause.

Obama calls Elijah up and say; "Hey Rep Cummings......I need some riots in your district.........can you arrange it for me?"

EC; "Sure......just make sure they don't kick my black-ass off the Benghazi hearings!"
"I've been helping you guys out for years, helping prop up your people, so I need something sweet to go along with it,....know what I'm sayin?"

*wink...wink...nod....nod*

And it is interesting that Sidney Blumenthal was a middleman on intelligence he was giving her, and she did not want to let the White House know she was getting the info from Sid, since he did not want him working in his administration. A d she claims she didn't know his source, yet tells of his credentials.

And I don't believe her facial expressions are helping her with the general public, looking for the truth.

How did you all like the dog fight? Fortunately, no real blood was shed.

She C says she did not conduct business through email. Why didn 't the close compound after two attacks. Stevens mission was to important. (Ambassador? )

(I have read that Stevens was really a CIA agent using the State Dept job for ruse. (Paris meeting?) He was assessing need for giving arms top Libyans and Syria.)

That isn't reporting.....that's editorializing. You stink at this.

You heard?

Funny.

In all the hearings on all subjects, Cummings shows animosity toward Rep's.

In recess now.
Gowdy fucking ate Hillary for breakfast!
I loved it when he said basically to Cankles: You ain't seen nothing yet you lying bitch.
Gowdy has emails which will make Hillary look like a fucking incompetent liar she is.
Can't wait!

Sadly, cspan is also into the pockets for the Clinton as well. Did anyone see they had Clinton friend, Lanny Davis on Washington Journal shoooting down and continuing the lies before the hearing for at least an hour?

Another interesting fact. Obama had said NO to C hiring Sidney B. But she used him anyway. How was he paid?

Another interesting note, a $6 billion contract fund disappeared in the State Dept coffers while she was SOS.
Sadly, cspan is also into the pockets for the Clinton as well. Did anyone see they had Clinton friend, Lanny Davis on Washington Journal shoooting down and continuing the lies before the hearing for at least an hour?
No, I didn't see it.

Cummings animosity is the worst I have seen on either side.

And Repugs have never shown any animosity towards Dems.
I got a news flash for you, congress is divided by a strong polarization
, so strong that nothing gets done. This explains the animosity of the general public towards Washington politics and both parties.

Cummings animosity is the worst I have seen on either side.

And Repugs have never shown any animosity towards Dems.
I got a news flash for you, congress is divided by a strong polarization
, so strong that nothing gets done. This explains the animosity of the general public towards Washington politics and both parties.
true.

This is how most of America now feels about the farce hearings.

RTS5OEU.jpg

I'm feeling sympathetic pain for Gowdy, he's getting beaten so badly. This exchange had me laughing.

Gowdy: "Mrs. Clinton please explain all those suspicious things that are in Blumenthal's emails."

Clinton: "WTF are you babbling about?"

Cummings: "Gowdy, your questions are about something you've withheld from the record, so let's release that info and put it in the record."

Gowdy: "No, I don't want people reading those."

Schiff: "Because you don't want people to know there's nothing bad in them?"

Gowdy: "Umm ... recess, please?"

:alirulz:G
Another interesting fact. Obama had said NO to C hiring Sidney B. But she used him anyway. How was he paid?

Another interesting note, a $6 billion contract fund disappeared in the State Dept coffers while she was SOS.
No, I didn't see it.

More lost billions?
This sucks, just like the in Iraq with $45 billion was lost/unaccounted for.
How the U.S. Lost Billions Over 9 Years in Iraq

Just think about all the folks who lost out on free phones because of billions lost by our government!

Clinton: "You're insinuating..."
Gowdy: "I'm not insinuating, I'm reading what you wrote."

Cummings chimpout confirmed.

:alirulz:G

No, I didn't see it.

More lost billions?
This sucks, just like the in Iraq with $45 billion was lost/unaccounted for.
How the U.S. Lost Billions Over 9 Years in Iraq

Just think about all the folks who lost out on free phones because of billions lost by our government!
lol. :)

Forum List

Back