Benghazi Hearing featuring Hillary Clinton begins...

There were 600 requests for more security. Essentially, Clinton said it wasn't MY job....

Who is accountable for the lack of security?

There were 600 requests for more security. Essentially, Clinton said it wasn't MY job....

Well one would like to say Hillary was responsible as she was Secretary of State.

But since her biggest qualification seems to be her having a vagina, I guess we are expecting too much.

Booooossshhhhhhhhhhh

Is this what you prog's and Liberals want for the next 4-8 years. The Clintons do nothing but play with the meaning of words. This woman is a fraud, she is incompetent and in the way of any real democrat running this cycle and you deems know it. It is her turn, again, and almost half the country so far stands behind this shrill. No wonder I and many others are ready for the fuck you vote for Trump, blow the system up and see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any proof that Hillary did anything criminal?

If not she now looks like a martyr and the GOP looks like a gaggle of fools.

I think this could have been handled discretely instead of turned into a dog and pony show, and the GOP would have looked better for doing it that way.

It is positively revolting listening to the Dems go on an on about how late it's getting and how hard such a long process is on hiLIARY while she does her fake coughs.

How on earth did she cope with running through sniper fire, the poor delicate flower?

$4.8M dollars! Oh my God, what a waste of money! Obama could have gone on a vacation for that!

Only Baltimore could elect a loser like this race baiting clown like Cummings. This clown is worse than Sharpton. Come on grandma get it together and have a throat lozenge, unlike all you unemployed welfare dens I had to work today. I really wish I could have watched this entire spectacle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1zvbswn.jpg

Is there any proof that Hillary did anything criminal?

If not she now looks like a martyr and the GOP looks like a gaggle of fools.

I think this could have been handled discretely instead of turned into a dog and pony show, and the GOP would have looked better for doing it that way.

Hillary testifies that literally none of her emails contained classified material.

That looks like confirmed perjury.

Forum List

Back