Benghazi Impeachment Suddenly Not So Far-Fetched

Nope.

Obama lied about Benghazi.

We don't leave service folks to die at the hands of our enemies. We do everything we can to protect them.

60 consulate deaths under Bush......how much help did he send?

We know about 9-11 .....My Pet Goat was more important

Which deaths did Bush lie about?

Well, he used the deaths of 3000 Americans in the 9/11 attacks to justify invading Iraq, so he lied about those 3000+ lives.

Good lord they came out lying from the git go and have continued to do o for almost a year.

All Hilary can say is :"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE NOW!!!!!!".

It makes A LOT of difference to the families of the 4 dead american's....and it SHOULD make a lot of difference to thinking, caring americans.

Why do you dumbshits fight an investigation, are you afraid Obambo did someting wrong?

Apparently the deaths did not involve Americans so it's perfectly okay with the right that there is no outrage over it. Still 10 attacks that largely went unpunished and were "allowed" to happen without his activating the 82nd Airborne and the not sending in the B-52's seems, in light of the comments made about Ben Gotcha, like negligence on his part.

Just be consistent guys.

Still waiting for you so tell us how that is in any way relevant to Benghazi. Bush didn't lie about them, nor did he attempt to cover them up. yes, people died but people have died and are still dying under obama. How is it relevant?

You ask for consistancy, how about some consistancy from you. If it is irrelevant, and and therefor inconsistant itself, then it IS NOT possible for us to be consistant?

Because you don't have any proof that the current Prez did any of what you allege. Like another poster said, all this bullshit is about is focusing on taking down H. Clinton in 2016, in the likely event she runs.

You wingnut hacks don't have shit, and you never had it, but keep trying to spin anyway.

60 consulate deaths under Bush......how much help did he send?

We know about 9-11 .....My Pet Goat was more important

Well, he used the deaths of 3000 Americans in the 9/11 attacks to justify invading Iraq, so he lied about those 3000+ lives.

They weren't killed? Are you a truther?

Obama uses the deaths of the kids in Newtown to justify his attack on the rights of Americans, does that mean he lied about Newtown?:cuckoo:

Good lord they came out lying from the git go and have continued to do o for almost a year.

It makes A LOT of difference to the families of the 4 dead american's....and it SHOULD make a lot of difference to thinking, caring americans.

Why do you dumbshits fight an investigation, are you afraid Obambo did someting wrong?

Still waiting for you so tell us how that is in any way relevant to Benghazi. Bush didn't lie about them, nor did he attempt to cover them up. yes, people died but people have died and are still dying under obama. How is it relevant?

You ask for consistancy, how about some consistancy from you. If it is irrelevant, and and therefor inconsistant itself, then it IS NOT possible for us to be consistant?

Because you don't have any proof that the current Prez did any of what you allege. Like another poster said, all this bullshit is about is focusing on taking down H. Clinton in 2016, in the likely event she runs.

You wingnut hacks don't have shit, and you never had it, but keep trying to spin anyway.

That is the ONLY reason they fight so hard against getting to the truth, it's because they are worried that obama DID lie and DID cover it up. There can be no other reason.

I would be calling for this investigation if it were Regan, I just don't understnd why they would support Obama no matter what.

That is the ONLY reason they fight so hard against getting to the truth, it's because they are worried that obama DID lie and DID cover it up. There can be no other reason.

Obama uses the deaths of the kids in Newtown to justify his attack on the rights of Americans, does that mean he lied about Newtown?:cuckoo:

Of course they were really killed. But Iraq had nothing to do with it. There is the lie. Get it?

Of course they were really killed. But Iraq had nothing to do with it. There is the lie. Get it?

NOR did President Bush EVER claim that Saddam was complicit in the 9/11 atrocities.

That is YOUR lie.

We get it.

Last edited:
Please, TRY to keep up with the line of discussion. Do you need help with it?

I don't think YOU should be treating me as if I am stupid when clearly I am not. YOU brought up the gassing of the Kurds. Why won't you then say what year that was? Are we all just supposed to accept your silly talking point without question? Is that what you expect?

No dumbass, YOU brought up WMDs, which in case you don't know, includes chemical weapons. like the kind used to gas the Kurds. I said it in response to your claim that Bush lied about WMDs. Hope my previous post cleared that up for you.

Excuse me, but have I insulted you? Why the name calling? Are you that insecure or simply incapable of having an adult discussion? And yes, Bush did lie about WMD. He led this country into war on the premise that the danger was imminent due to Saddam Hussein's possession of WMD. That was a lie.

Bush didn't use 9-11 as an excuse to invade Iraq, it was an excuse to invade Afghanistan. He used Hussein's WMDs and his refusal to follow U.N. demands as an excuse to invade Iraq. Neither one of those were lies.

Obama uses the deaths of the children in Newtown to justify his attack on 2nd Amendment rights, does that mean obama lied about Newtown? Using your logic it does.

NOR did President Bush EVER claim that Saddam was complicit in the 9/11 atrocities.

That is YOUR lie.

We get it.

Exactly. The lefties are sure trying hard to shield obama aren't they?

I don't think YOU should be treating me as if I am stupid when clearly I am not. YOU brought up the gassing of the Kurds. Why won't you then say what year that was? Are we all just supposed to accept your silly talking point without question? Is that what you expect?

No dumbass, YOU brought up WMDs, which in case you don't know, includes chemical weapons. like the kind used to gas the Kurds. I said it in response to your claim that Bush lied about WMDs. Hope my previous post cleared that up for you.

Excuse me, but have I insulted you? Why the name calling? Are you that insecure or simply incapable of having an adult discussion? And yes, Bush did lie about WMD. He led this country into war on the premise that the danger was imminent due to Saddam Hussein's possession of WMD. That was a lie.

Wrong. Saddam had WMDs, he used them on the Kurds so that is proof that he had them. Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank, and John Kerry also stated that Saddam had WMDs.

Sorry, you lose. Obama lied, Bush did not. There is no comparison to Benghazi and all the twisting and spinning you have in you won't change that simple fact.

How did he lie? Because he interpreted the evidence one way? And that's not the only reason we went dingle berry. But on this topic, what leader said that Iraq didnt have WMDs? Which one?

> Nutball impeachment movement gains steam - news of the day

One envisions that steam passing through the nutball digestive tract to produce quite the, uh, steaming, movement.

With memories like these, what can go wrong?

mission-accomplished11.jpg

Oh wow, that's hilarious!

House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Breaking: It Turns Out That Protecting Our Embassies Costs Money

Yea, what could go wrong.

One envisions that steam passing through the nutball digestive tract to produce quite the, uh, steaming, movement.

House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012....Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Sadly :( the Republicans hypocrisy knows no bounds

How did he lie? Because he interpreted the evidence one way? And that's not the only reason we went dingle berry. But on this topic, what leader said that Iraq didnt have WMDs? Which one?

Shortly after Saddam Hussein was caught, I went to an event in Silicon Valley at which Diane Feinstein was a speaker. She commented that there was evidence that Saddam had WMDs...which is why Congress authorized military action.

Irrelevant. Obama lied and tried to cover the truth up. This thread has nothing to do with who took the money away or who denied money. you want to talk about that very good subject, start a thread on it. It's irrelevant here.

Uh oh...now a Democrat member of Congress is calling the Obama Admin on its "scrubbed talking points":

"Absolutely, they were false, they were wrong," said Lynch, after being asked about Steve Hayes's report on "The Benghazi Talking Points."

"There were no protests outside the Benghazi compound there. This was a deliberate and strategic attack on the consulate there," said the Democratic congressman.

"It was false information. There's no excuse for that."

UPDATE: Here's the relevant transcript:

Lynch: “They certainly weren’t accurate. I don’t know what the process was there. But, absolutely, they were false. They were wrong. There were no protests outside of the Benghazi compound there. This was a deliberate and strategic attack on the consulate there. So any statements that this was sort of like the other protests that we saw in Cairo and other embassies- this was not that type of case. This was a concerted effort. ”

Dem Rep. on Benghazi Talking Points: 'It Was Scrubbed ... It Was False Information. There's No Excuse For That.' | The Weekly Standard

Wrong. Saddam had WMDs, he used them on the Kurds so that is proof that he had them. Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank, and John Kerry also stated that Saddam had WMDs.

Sorry, you lose. Obama lied, Bush did not. There is no comparison to Benghazi and all the twisting and spinning you have in you won't change that simple fact.

That's just wrong. It's factually wrong. But since you refuse to answer my questions on the subject, I guess you don't care to educate yourself.

Irrelevant. Obama lied and tried to cover the truth up. This thread has nothing to do with who took the money away or who denied money. you want to talk about that very good subject, start a thread on it. It's irrelevant here.

You forgot the link to the objective, documented evidence proving this.

Forum List

Back