Benghazi Impeachment Suddenly Not So Far-Fetched

The sick part of ALL of this is that we could have Obama on tape saying nobody goes in to help and you people wouldn't care.

You would support the man no matter what he does....and that is sick.

This should get all the turds in here to start foaming at the mouth:

On October 27th, 2012, only days before the presidential election, I wrote:

If Barack Obama is reelected, will he face impeachment over Benghazi — a yet more unpleasant and far more wrenching result than to lose an election?

It could happen — and in my estimation should happen — the way revelations are playing out over the bloody terror attack that took four American lives and has led to weeks of prevarication and obfuscation.

The scandal thus far has at least tarnished and quite possibly implicated everyone from the CIA director, to the secretaries of State and Defense, to the UN ambassador and, of course, the president himself — with no end in sight, because Obama, normally loath to expose himself and even less so in an election season, refuses to answer questions on the subject.

It’s not the crime, but the cover-up, we learned in an earlier impeachment, only in this case the crime may be just as bad or worse.”

Roger L. Simon » Benghazi Impeachment Suddenly Not So Far-Fetched
Your link:

"Benghazi, on the contrary, was an important battle in the Global War on Terror, which has now reached our shores more than once. It will undoubtedly do so again. Those who take this casually in the slightest are conscious or unconscious traitors or fools — or so self-interested as to be beneath contempt."

Do you remember what Wesley Clark had to say about a meeting he attended at the Pentagon in November of2001?

"...This (the invasion of Iraq) was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan."

Your creepy link got two things right, IMHO.
Obama should be impeached.
War on Terror chickens are coming home to roost because of Dick and Dubya and Obama.

The sick part of ALL of this is that we could have Obama on tape saying nobody goes in to help and you people wouldn't care.

This does bring up a question. If Obama or Hillary gave an order and it could be proved beyond any doubt to "let the people die"" we just don't need this right now" "their lives aren't as important as this election" would you be willing to accept or forgive?

I wouldn't forgive Reagan for it.

That kind of back fired on you, didn't it?

This does bring up a question. If Obama or Hillary gave an order and it could be proved beyond any doubt to "let the people die"" we just don't need this right now" "their lives aren't as important as this election" would you be willing to accept or forgive?

I was using your post as a jumping off point for Obama supporters to answer the question. I would not forgive any President for such.

My apologies.

I was using your post as a jumping off point for Obama supporters to answer the question. I would not forgive any President for such.

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e.jpg

Bring it on.

Which of these did the Bush administration blame on anything but Islamic terror ?

How many were refused military aid and intervention ?

Answers = None. None.

Oh....I get it now

Obamas four deaths in Benghazi were PREVENTABLE

Bush's 60 consulate deaths and 3000 9-11 deaths were just freak accidents

actually those are not the only Embassy/Consulate attacks and deaths Obama has had. And most are not even listed on wiki.

Conservative subscribers to this thread continue to post speculation, spin, partisan contrivances, and in come cases lies…

But none have posted any objective, documented evidence that there was a ‘cover up,’ much less any ‘criminal’ acts by the president.

"Counselor" thats why we favor an investigation....you know what that is don't you?

How is your ambulance chasing going kid?

QUOTE=C_Clayton_Jones;7191245]Conservative subscribers to this thread continue to post speculation, spin, partisan contrivances, and in come cases lies…

But none have posted any objective, documented evidence that there was a ‘cover up,’ much less any ‘criminal’ acts by the president.[/QUOTE]

The issue has nothing to do with ‘Obama supporters.’

There is no evidence of a ‘criminal conspiracy,’ whether one supports the president or not.

Now you are just another liar.

There is plenty of evidence, you just choose to ignore it,

The whistleblowers are coming kid ;)

There is no evidence of a ‘criminal conspiracy,’ whether one supports the president or not.

There is no evidence of a ‘criminal conspiracy,’ whether one supports the president or not.[/QUOTE]

I realize that an "If" question is sometimes difficult to answer but I had no problem answering it, Roo had no problem answering it. Why is this question so difficult for you? I am sure you are a smart guy and can change it later on if the "if" comes out to be the truth. "If" your favorite president can play with the word "is" surely you will allow me to play with "if".

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e.jpg

Bring it on.

Which of these did the Bush administration blame on anything but Islamic terror ?

How many were refused military aid and intervention ?

Answers = None. None.

Bush essentially used all this to continue his war in Iraq.

Which had absolutely zero to do with Terrorism.

The author of 9/11 was essentially forgotten by the Bush administration.

And exactly zero Conservatives showed any concern about that whatsoever.

The author of 9/11 was not forgotten by Bush. He had many people working on that, people that he put on the job so he had time to take care of other things. Of course he said he wasn't concerned, he knew what was happening and he knew he had competent people taking care of it. All this so he could concentrate on being President. But you go ahead and believe what you will.....

Forum List

Back