Benghazi: USMB Right Winger Validates Dante's Thesis

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Benghazi: USMB Right Winger Validates Dante's Thesis

America did NOT vote for President Obama because not enough was know about Benghazi

America voted for Obama because team Obama targeted the new demographics and more with micro data, while team Romney went after funders and cash using micro data. People vote, money does not (yet).

Dante's thesis has been the Right Wing World Noise Machine has riled and rallied it's based by feeding them the imbecilic notion that if more had been known about security issues in Benghazi, Obama would have lost the election. This comes after the collective nervous breakdown we all witnessed following the 2012 Presidential election, where the right kept the faith that all the pathetic and scurrilous attacks on President Obama and his family and friends would yield a one-term Presidency.

Right Wing World went into a tailspin of alarm, hysteria and panic as the numbers and demographics of the American voting public came in. America loves President Obama. What to do? The right wing base was demoralized and eating it's own. But...there was hope to go with the previous faith...the right wing base had been primed for believing any and all imbecilic and irrational notions when it comes to Barack Hussein Obama II, the 44th and current President of the United States of America, and the first African American to hold the office.

…. a winning message could keep the base in check and alarmed ... If only the right could get over the devastating loss to the lie that Obama could be beaten by going rightward. .. how to find one that resonates with the Right Wing World Conspiracy that President Obama does not love America like right wingers love America. hmmm, maybe try massaging a message on Benghazi that would play to the mob mentality of the right wing base that nothing contemptible is beneath Obama?

After a long series of hearings and Right Wing World Noise Machine finessing of a message we are now where we are...Congress doing what they did with President Clinton...all for political gain in 2014 and maybe, just maybe 2016. But real smart political operatives do not put much stock in controlling things as far out as 2016. The media will play the 2016 game, because it sells, but candidates and issues need to have funding and sponsors and advocates in place far ahead of time. This all takes time.

But the Machine has won. People like CrusaderFrank will admit it all if given enough bait to feel free to say what they actually think and believe.

American voters voted for Obama in 2012

Because he lied bout a terrorist attack on Sept 11, 2012

:clap2: thank you Frank (and others) thank you :clap2:

usmbfrankshieldtranspar.png

Last edited:
This is a validation, how? You witless troll. Why do you keep provoking people with these kinds of threads? You fail to acknowledge the complicity of the current administration.

Right wingers will keep validating Dante and his thesis. Why? Because they cannot help themselves. Like cancer cells or rogue computer code that runs and runs and runs, the right winger's insanity will keep on ticking even when taking a licking.

It is propaganda at it's most basic to accuse the administration of being 'complicit' in something without actually naming that something and laying it all out in the clear light of day

Lax security at the US Consulate in Benghazi? OMFG! Call Right Wing World. A crime has been uncovered. :rofl:

I think the state Dept addressed that. Could more have been done to protect Americans there? Of course, that truism can ALWAYS be thrown at the rabid hunters of conspiracies. Nothing is ever 100% safe.

Did somebody at the State Dept ask to scrub press releases and reports? Maybe, but so what? What crime has been committed? :laugh2:

gawd, the right is losing it. :laugh2:

No. I'd say your losing it.

You seem to have a problem admitting that Barry's State Department and SOS screwed the pooch at Benghazi.

If Bush had been POTUS you would have no problem but sinice its Barry Boy, well, you have no problem with his administration skating on it.

Hypocrisy is your middle name. Good Gawd.

too bad Danielle Pletka, vice president for foreign and defense policy at the American Enterprise Institute, is going around telling every media outlet
"The narrative about the film was a lie. The narrative that it was not al Qaeda was a lie and the notion this was an attempt to protect anyone but Barack Obama is laughable," Pletka said. "They could have nipped this in the bud on day two and there would be no investigation."

like anyone really cares. Reagan cut-and-ran in Lebanon after sacrificing the lives of hundreds of US Marines and others, while the French went after the evil ones/bad guys

2014 is near, but hopefully this bs will be over by then. :lol:

Report: White House ordered the Benghazi talking points changed for political reasons.

too funny seeing right wing world wet their pants over msm news reports that show a possible political (OMFG!) response after...after a terrorist attack. :lol:

anyone remember color-coded alarms during the 2004 election?

You seem to have a problem admitting that Barry's State Department and SOS screwed the pooch at Benghazi.

If Bush had been POTUS you would have no problem but sinice its Barry Boy, well, you have no problem with his administration skating on it.

Benghazi happened. Dedicated terrorists will always find weak spots., Shit happens,.

You are upset because you think you lost a chance to beat Obama by using a terrorist attack.

Doesn't matter. You are delusional if you think Benghazi would have cost Obama reelection:eusa_shhh:

if it came out that obama covered up the bengazi scandal, then yeah, that would have hurt his election chances. would he have lost, who knows.

but citing ONE PERSON does not prove your thesis you ignorant pissant.

Prediction: Right Wing and others demand heads roll over Benghazi. Heads will roll. Later, same people who demanded heads roll will come out criticizing President Obama for making heads roll.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if it came out that obama covered up the bengazi scandal, then yeah, that would have hurt his election chances. would he have lost, who knows.

so you too admit in your usual round about way, that this is about the 2012 campaign and not 'American lives' :clap2:

Benghazi happened. Dedicated terrorists will always find weak spots., Shit happens,.

You are upset because you think you lost a chance to beat Obama by using a terrorist attack.

Doesn't matter. You are delusional if you think Benghazi would have cost Obama reelection:eusa_shhh:

Nope. I'm upset because the State Department didn't beef up security or close the damed embassy the way the Brits and the Red Cross did. This was preventable.

I'm pissed because four very good men are dead because the State Dartments abject incompetence.

I'm also pissed that the administration then went out and told lies about the cause of the attack.

I doubt it would have made any difference in the election but it would have been nice to have the "most transparant administration in history" tell the damned truth.

Administration response to Benghazi tragedy: old-fashioned butt-guarding

Right Wing response to Benghazi tragedy: "We could have used this! Romeny was onto something before there was even credible news about what was happening. We were cheated!"

Nope. I'm upset because the State Department didn't beef up security or close the damed embassy the way the Brits and the Red Cross did. This was preventable.

I'm pissed because four very good men are dead because the State Dartments abject incompetence.

I'm also pissed that the administration then went out and told lies about the cause of the attack.

I doubt it would have made any difference in the election but it would have been nice to have the "most transparant administration in history" tell the damned truth.

Beefed up security overseas has always and will always be an issue. Ask why conservatives just added money to beef up security. Your hyper-patriotism is hilarious :rofl:

You and I: not having voted for Obama in 2012, and not believing the campaign bs about transparency, I fail to see how what you are now saying has any credibility.

If you want bureaucrats and politicians to always tell the truth, move to Disneyland with Minnie Mouse and Goofy

:eek:

so you too admit in your usual round about way, that this is about the 2012 campaign and not 'American lives' :clap2:

huh? i admit nothing.

YOU are the one who made this about the election with your "thesis". i merely responded to YOUR "thesis".

please tell me you're not this retarded. btw...nice dodge of the one person doesn't prove your thesis. you always prance away in your tutu when busted.

:D

protest.

the OP is well thought out and written. better than most shit here.

Dante is tired of the right wing staff pulling shit here

ltr

seriously, it's funny and sort of sad...but this place has never been ready for prime time

not even close to truth dante. while you were verbose, your OP is nothing but an ad hom filled with false premises. for starters, you cite one person as evidence to support your thesis. you clearly have never been to college as you would know that citing one single source would never give a passing thesis, let alone, a passing freshman paper.

your OP is nothing but self aggrandizement. you are in love with yourself. you speak of yourself in glowing terms everyday. no one loves you as much as you love yourself dante.

how many times do you kiss your mirror everyday? ....wait...i don't want to know.

I'm sure the relatives and families of those four dead men would have a different take on it.

Of course you don't care about four dead men. All you care about is defending your boy Barry.

I'm also sure you could also give shit one that Barry jetted off to a fundraiser while his consulate was attacked. He had his priorities after all and an attack by AQ on his consulate sure wasn't one of em.

Lax security at the US Consulate in Benghazi? OMFG! Call Right Wing World. A crime has been uncovered. :rofl:

I think the state Dept addressed that. Could more have been done to protect Americans there? Of course, that truism can ALWAYS be thrown at the rabid hunters of conspiracies. Nothing is ever 100% safe.

Did somebody at the State Dept ask to scrub press releases and reports? Maybe, but so what? What crime has been committed? :laugh2:

Dante you're delusional and a moron.

When did they do that?

With the video remark, do you really still buy that? really? please say yes, please say yes!

Dante you're delusional and a moron.

When did they do that?

With the video remark, do you really still buy that? really? please say yes, please say yes!

Never said a video was cause of Benghazi attacks. Try to keep up

At the time the Muslim world was going as ape shit over the video, just as right wing world is now going :cuckoo: over Benghazi

The Diplomats in Tripoli were panic stricken and destroying documents and running away into reinforced safe houses. Why? Of course State and Defense and others were concerned about the Muslim world exploding during that time. :eusa_whistle:

huh? i admit nothing.

YOU are the one who made this about the election with your "thesis". i merely responded to YOUR "thesis".

please tell me you're not this retarded. btw...nice dodge of the one person doesn't prove your thesis. you always prance away in your tutu when busted.

:D

try to keep up "Benghazi: USMB Right Winger Validates Dante's Thesis" and using one right wing nut's post as an example of what is out there, is not saying the one example alone is the only proof

but try rereading the OP. then spank the monkey:eusa_hand:

protest.

the OP is well thought out and written. better than most shit here.

Dante is tired of the right wing staff pulling shit here

ltr

seriously, it's funny and sort of sad...but this place has never been ready for prime time

not even close to truth dante. while you were verbose, your OP is nothing but an ad hom filled with false premises. for starters, you cite one person as evidence to support your thesis. you clearly have never been to college as you would know that citing one single source would never give a passing thesis, let alone, a passing freshman paper.

your OP is nothing but self aggrandizement. you are in love with yourself. you speak of yourself in glowing terms everyday. no one loves you as much as you love yourself dante.

how many times do you kiss your mirror everyday? ....wait...i don't want to know.

again Professor, using an example that 'validates' a premise or thesis is not an argument that the one example is all there is. It is an example of what is out there. Others posted and added to the examples.

You too post and unwittingly add to the 'evidence' of how credible and true the Dante thesis on Benghazi is

Forum List

Back