🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

Great.

But why couldn't Obama trust congress?

That's a different topic.

You mean, why couldn't he trust congress to not leak a senstitive discussion?

OH, wait. He had totally discussed the plan to trade the Taliban 5 for Bergdahl back in February. And McCain even signed on to it.

But don't let that stop you.

Link

McCain said he wasn't informed.

Let's see, how many different excuses have they used to justify this travesty:

His health was failing.....turns out this was a lie. Doctors in Germany say he's in fine health.

He life was in danger......well we can't really prove this is a lie other than the fact he was still alive after 5 years living with them.

Doesn't matter that he was playing soccer with them and allowed to carry a weapon after he had earned their trust.

I think he was actually crying because he didn't want to go home. He still won't talk to his parents.

So what kind of lies will this transparent White House come up with next?

He life was in danger......well we can't really prove this is a lie other than the fact he was still alive after 5 years living with them.

go back and listen closely to the video released of him

being whisked off to the helicopter

you can hear a couple of talibanis complaining that

they did not get the chance to shake his hand and say good by

danger not so much

It's neither stupid nor unnecessary.

He does hate America and the WHOLE world knows it. The only people who refuse to acknowledge it are American progressives, and the only reason they don't acknowledge it is because per usual, they don't like to name the things they support by their true names.

well there are enough people in the united states that disagree with that assessment to elect him to the presidency twice.

but either way, wrong or right, he is the president and that's what matters. if you can't do better than saying he 'hates america' when you're arguing against his policies you're being stupid and your comments are unnecessary.

Do you know why Corporations spend Hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars on TV and print advertising every year?

Because it fucking works.

You're not old enough to remember but there used to be some serious lying going on in advertising products on the air and in print.

I'm talking cigarette advertising, Carter's Little Liver Pills, Snake Oil.... It was off the charts... Unreal.

They could say ANYTHING and get away with it.

And you know what?

it worked.

Today we have 'truth in advertising' laws but guess what? It still works.

obama and dimocrap scum are masterful liars. The best there's ever been.

"If you like your Insurance Plane, you can keep it. Period"

And every night on TV, every day in the papers, all around Hollywood.....

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM lies for the Lying Cocksucker in Chief.

And when the Lying Cocksucker gets caught in a lie? He lies his way out of it.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is right there, sucking his dick the whole way while helping him lie to the American People.

Talk about dick suckers...

Know what the FILTH at the New Yawk Slimes is saying today...?

That it was the Army Unit's fault for letting Bergdahl desert!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/06/opinion/demonizing-sergeant-bergdahl.html?_r=0

If anything, the report suggests that the army unit’s lack of security and discipline was as much to blame for the disappearance, given the sergeant’s history.

THAT is how obama got elected and re-elected -- Lies. Lies, lies and more lies. And he continues to lie. And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM continues to lie for him.

Anybody gets in the way? Even brave Soldiers who put their lives on the line?

They get smeared

dimocraps are either the scummiest scumbag motherfuckers to ever walk the face of the earth.... I'm talking traitorous, back-stabbing, double-dealing, treasonous scum....

Or stupid beyond belief.

And I don't mean 'willfully blind'

I mean mouth-breathing, drool cup stupid.

There is no other choice.

You're either the scummiest piece of filth to ever live, or you're stupid beyond belief.

suck on it

and die

The Times claimed this is the case because while digging trenches soldiers were seen wearing bandanas and sleeveless T shirts.

OMG!!!!

The Horror!!!!!

We used to do this to prevent from being heat casualties. I didn't know it meant the unit was so fucked we had to desert our assigned post.

Last edited:
The Taliban express their gratitude...

Taliban Claim Responsibility for Pakistan Airport Attack

The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility Monday for a ferocious overnight assault in Karachi that stretched into the morning in which gunmen infiltrated Pakistan’s largest international airport and waged an extended firefight against security forces that resulted in 29 deaths and shook the country’s already fragile sense of security.

The attack “was a response to the recent attacks by the government,” Shahidullah Shahid, a spokesman for the Taliban, said by telephone. “We will continue carrying out such attacks.” He insisted, however, that the group was seeking to resuscitate peace talks with the government...

More:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/10/world/asia/karachi-pakistan-airport-attack-taliban.html?_r=0
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

You do realize that the Pakistani Taliban and the Afghan Taliban are two different groups, right?

The Taliban is the Taliban. And they just gave a big shout out to the idiot American President.

well there are enough people in the united states that disagree with that assessment to elect him to the presidency twice.

but either way, wrong or right, he is the president and that's what matters. if you can't do better than saying he 'hates america' when you're arguing against his policies you're being stupid and your comments are unnecessary.

Do you know why Corporations spend Hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars on TV and print advertising every year?

Because it fucking works.

You're not old enough to remember but there used to be some serious lying going on in advertising products on the air and in print.

I'm talking cigarette advertising, Carter's Little Liver Pills, Snake Oil.... It was off the charts... Unreal.

They could say ANYTHING and get away with it.

And you know what?

it worked.

Today we have 'truth in advertising' laws but guess what? It still works.

obama and dimocrap scum are masterful liars. The best there's ever been.

"If you like your Insurance Plane, you can keep it. Period"

And every night on TV, every day in the papers, all around Hollywood.....

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM lies for the Lying Cocksucker in Chief.

And when the Lying Cocksucker gets caught in a lie? He lies his way out of it.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is right there, sucking his dick the whole way while helping him lie to the American People.

Talk about dick suckers...

Know what the FILTH at the New Yawk Slimes is saying today...?

That it was the Army Unit's fault for letting Bergdahl desert!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/06/opinion/demonizing-sergeant-bergdahl.html?_r=0

If anything, the report suggests that the army unit’s lack of security and discipline was as much to blame for the disappearance, given the sergeant’s history.

THAT is how obama got elected and re-elected -- Lies. Lies, lies and more lies. And he continues to lie. And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM continues to lie for him.

Anybody gets in the way? Even brave Soldiers who put their lives on the line?

They get smeared

dimocraps are either the scummiest scumbag motherfuckers to ever walk the face of the earth.... I'm talking traitorous, back-stabbing, double-dealing, treasonous scum....

Or stupid beyond belief.

And I don't mean 'willfully blind'

I mean mouth-breathing, drool cup stupid.

There is no other choice.

You're either the scummiest piece of filth to ever live, or you're stupid beyond belief.

suck on it

and die

The Times claimed this is the case because while digging trenches soldiers were seen wearing bandanas and sleeveless T shirts.

OMG!!!!

The Horror!!!!!

We used to do this to prevent from being heat casualties. I didn't know it meant the unit was so fucked we had to desert our assigned post.

The communist rag the NYT is puking out Obama's wishes. Nothing more. They feel that, because a 2LT was relieved of command, that this Platoon was "ragged". I have RARELY seen a 2LT that was little more than a kid (and incompetent) to boot. I've known a couple that were OK, but by and large, they'd get you lost, shot at and killed.

Vietnam? Rainy Season? Humidity? I'd love to see these "big shot" reporters hit the bush, keep the gear on and dig a foxhole. I would LOVE to see that. I'd give them 5 minutes before they were out like a light. :D

Nope. Nothing more than their "useful idiot" purpose - puke out the lies Obama wants told.

Forum List

Back