🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

I wonder if "slow reintegration" of this soldier includes a piece of ass?
BINGO! GOLD STAR! A "piece of ASS" is just what the DESERTER wants.
He's a raging faggot. He's a ballet dancer. Mommy found ballet magazines instead of Hustlers under his mattress.
He'll spend the rest of his life in max. security in isolation on suicide watch. And it will only cost the Maker's a few million of their tax dollars.

Nonsense. I remember the days during Vietnam where they were giving felons a choice between jail or military service.

BTW, If you can find somebody who hasn't been convicted of a misdemeanor feel free. That would mean they couldn't even have been in traffic court. They talked about 100 that had felony convictions. Were they rapes, murder? No. They were burglaries and drug convictions. Crimes that seem to go hand in hand due to addiction.

So you have a problem with drug offenders? If that's the case, then our president shouldn't be in the Oval Office, because he's just as guilty as any felon they let in because of his Choom Gang days in school.

But, but, but.. Obama. Seriously, guy, you need to see a VA Shrink about your ODS before you hurt yourself.

Um, again, we lost in Vietnam. Partially because some of those "upstanding citizens" who went to the army instead of jail proceeded to do things like rape Vietnamese women and frag their own officers.

I guess rape and pillage was some thing the Americans invented during Vietnam.

Show me proof that only prior felons committed such offenses.

Last edited:
Should have gone to Congress first. If he did, this could have been debated properly. But this President always wants to play the Dictator. Now his scam isn't going the way he thought it would. He thought it would push his awful VA scam aside. But it actually all ties in. Our Military despises him. And this scam only makes that worse. It's turning out to be a huge backfire blunder. They even cancelled the guy's parade in his hometown. It's all Karmic Justice i guess. The People don't want this corrupt Dictatorship anymore. It's over.

Last edited:
Should have gone to Congress first. If he did, this could have been properly debated. But this President always wants to play the Dictator. Now his scam isn't going the way he thought it would. He thought it would push his awful VA scam aside. But it actually all ties in. Our Military despises him. And this scam only makes that worse. It's turning out to be a huge backfire blunder. They even cancelled the guy's parade in his hometown. It's all Karmic Justice i guess. The People don't want this corrupt Dictatorship anymore. It's over.

We can't impeach him because then Joe Plugs would be president, or maybe Boner if Plugs got dumped. The options are pretty puss-poor.

Should have gone to Congress first. If he did, this could have been properly debated. But this President always wants to play the Dictator. Now his scam isn't going the way he thought it would. He thought it would push his awful VA scam aside. But it actually all ties in. Our Military despises him. And this scam only makes that worse. It's turning out to be a huge backfire blunder. They even cancelled the guy's parade in his hometown. It's all Karmic Justice i guess. The People don't want this corrupt Dictatorship anymore. It's over.

We can't impeach him because then Joe Plugs would be president, or maybe Boner if Plugs got dumped. The options are pretty puss-poor.

There will be no Impeachment. The Republican Party is currently run by cowardly old men. That's why this President's been allowed to trash our Constitution and be a Dictator. They're cowardly corrupt old men. For his awful IRS offenses alone, he should have been Impeached. He's become the President Nixon always wanted to be.

I'm glad this scam is backfiring on him. It was a concocted scam right from the beginning. They wanted to get his VA scandal out of the News. They are very corrupt people. He truly expected to be giving a high & mighty speech at the guy's homecoming parade today. But the parades have all been cancelled. This soldier is no hero. It's Karmic Justice.

Nonsense. I remember the days during Vietnam where they were giving felons a choice between jail or military service.

BTW, If you can find somebody who hasn't been convicted of a misdemeanor feel free. That would mean they couldn't even have been in traffic court. They talked about 100 that had felony convictions. Were they rapes, murder? No. They were burglaries and drug convictions. Crimes that seem to go hand in hand due to addiction.

So you have a problem with drug offenders? If that's the case, then our president shouldn't be in the Oval Office, because he's just as guilty as any felon they let in because of his Choom Gang days in school.

But, but, but.. Obama. Seriously, guy, you need to see a VA Shrink about your ODS before you hurt yourself.

Um, again, we lost in Vietnam. Partially because some of those "upstanding citizens" who went to the army instead of jail proceeded to do things like rape Vietnamese women and frag their own officers.

Wow, the logic is doing handstands, guy.

You know, putting anti-social people in the Army was never a good idea.

Should have gone to Congress first. If he did, this could have been debated properly. But this President always wants to play the Dictator. Now his scam isn't going the way he thought it would. He thought it would push his awful VA scam aside. But it actually all ties in. Our Military despises him. And this scam only makes that worse. It's turning out to be a huge backfire blunder. They even cancelled the guy's parade in his hometown. It's all Karmic Justice i guess. The People don't want this corrupt Dictatorship anymore. It's over.

YOu assclowns have been saying "it's over" for five years now.

I imagine in January, 2017, when he moves back to Chicago to open his presidential library, you'll be saying the same shit.

Wow, the logic is doing handstands, guy.

You know, putting anti-social people in the Army was never a good idea.

My understanding is he was too peaceful for Army life.

The most interesting thing about this story is that we know about it.

Considering how the exchange could have been made without releasing any info, much less video of the actual transfer, is the curious thing. We know from Edward Snowden that 95% of what is happening in our country is information not available to the public.

The SEALs supposedly raided OBL's compound but came away without a single image of the exterior, interior and certainly no people inside. Then we were told to be satisfied that OBL's body was dumped in the ocean. But we have full video coverage of Bergdahl's release.

So what is the benefit and who stands to benefit from releasing this story? Obama knows this is NOT going to make him popular with anybody, right or left.

The video coverage was provided by the terrorists as a victory moment. We knew more about Bowe going AWOL due to "Chelsea" AKA Bradley Manning's leaks to Wikileaks. We also knew of two times in the past when Obama wanted to trade these same 5 terrorists.

I wondered why were we told of the handoff too, but then realized this was going to be bragged about as a victory by the Taliban. Obama had to get in front of it by announcing it IMO. Additionally, there would be no way he could hide he released 5 terrorists, 2 of whom were wanted by the United Nations for the mass murder of thousands, from the public.

Someone from GTMO would have blown the whistle or as the Taliban did, they released the video. Not to mention the welcoming home ceremony as filmed in Qatar of the 5 terrorists arriving and being released and greeted.

You need to put this in the perspective of the Obama-Ball-Suckers:

"Dude, that was like 5 years ago"

And also 'What difference does it make?'

You forgot: ‘When was Bergdahl convicted of any crime’?

Along with: ‘Bergdahl is entitled to due process before determining guilt.’

Stupid liberals and their adherence to the rule of law.

I see Harry carried on the theme....

Reid on timeline of notifying Congress: ?What difference does it make?? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

How brilliant is this administration......trading 5 jihad guys for one jihad guy!! God.....you cant make this shit up!!!
I was a teenager when Carter was in office and when he left, we never thought we'd ever see such levels of incompetence again in our lifetimes. Carter looks like Jack Welch as an executive compared to this meathead.

CaféAuLait;9217724 said:
The most interesting thing about this story is that we know about it.

Considering how the exchange could have been made without releasing any info, much less video of the actual transfer, is the curious thing. We know from Edward Snowden that 95% of what is happening in our country is information not available to the public.

The SEALs supposedly raided OBL's compound but came away without a single image of the exterior, interior and certainly no people inside. Then we were told to be satisfied that OBL's body was dumped in the ocean. But we have full video coverage of Bergdahl's release.

So what is the benefit and who stands to benefit from releasing this story? Obama knows this is NOT going to make him popular with anybody, right or left.

The video coverage was provided by the terrorists as a victory moment. We knew more about Bowe going AWOL due to "Chelsea" AKA Bradley Manning's leaks to Wikileaks. We also knew of two times in the past when Obama wanted to trade these same 5 terrorists.

I wondered why were we told of the handoff too, but then realized this was going to be bragged about as a victory by the Taliban. Obama had to get in front of it by announcing it IMO. Additionally, there would be no way he could hide he released 5 terrorists, 2 of whom were wanted by the United Nations for the mass murder of thousands, from the public.

Someone from GTMO would have blown the whistle or as the Taliban did, they released the video. Not to mention the welcoming home ceremony as filmed in Qatar of the 5 terrorists arriving and being released and greeted.

Obama wanted to empty GITMO in the same manner, but now that's shot to hell.

He's gonna have to just pardon them when he leaves office.

How brilliant is this administration......trading 5 jihad guys for one jihad guy!! God.....you cant make this shit up!!!
I was a teenager when Carter was in office and when he left, we never thought we'd ever see such levels of incompetence again in our lifetimes. Carter looks like Jack Welch as an executive compared to this meathead.

You have to understand, Obama doesn't think like we do.

He's been brought up to hate this country and everything it stands for, so screwing it up is like poetic justice to him.

Spot-On. But at least Carter had integrity & honor. I never got the sense he was corrupt. But this Administration & President are pure evil. I'll take Carter over this guy anytime.

Last edited:

Spot-On. But at least Carter had integrity & honor. I never got the sense he was corrupt. But this Administration & President are pure evil. I'll take Carter over this guy anytime.

I have always said that for the last 220 years we have had all types of presidents but with one thing in common -- They all loved America and Americans.

You can disagree with FDR until you turn blue but he loved America and Americans. I don't like most of his policies, but there is no doubt that he loved America.

Same with LBJ, Nixon and even Carter. Carter was a dope, but he loved our Country.

It starts getting hazy with the rapist, Clinton.

Clinton did NOT love America. Clinton LOVES Clinton.

Everything he did was for his own personal betterment, his own political advancement, his own selfish reasons.

But, he didn't HATE America either.

He just didn't care. Being president was just a feather in his bonnet, a stepping stone, something with which to feed his MONUMENTAL ego.

Power is what he wanted and power is what he has..... His Foundation, the Clinton Foundation, is more powerful than any of you can possibly imagine.

Now we have the Lying Cocksucker in Chief -- obama.

This man HATES America and he HATES Americans. Especially White Americans.

He hates that we're the most powerful military the world has EVER known.... Never in the History of Man has one nation so dominated world power. Never. Not Egypt, not Greece, not Persia, not Rome, not the Mongols..... Never.

Only us.

the Lying Cocksucker is convinced that America has stacked the deck in favor of 'the haves' and that nobody starting from the working class has a chance in today's America.

It is only his Hitler-esque ego that allows him to believe that he made it to the top because of his brilliance and cunning.

obama HATES America and he HATES Americans even worse.

Only his cult followers think otehrwise. And the LIV's. Of which there are too many.

is the circle jerk over yet or are you two going to keep going on about how you know that obama doesn't love america?

is the circle jerk over yet or are you two going to keep going on about how you know that obama doesn't love america?

What's that in your mouth? Have you been praying to obama again?

cultist

Forum List

Back