🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

Here you go, Muddy, what your Boy Bushie did.

Military Lowers Standards To Fill Ranks - CBS News

The longer the war continues, the harder it's proving to fill the U.S. Army's ranks. A strong economy also means there are easier jobs around.

So the Army is accepting a growing number of new recruits with everythging from health and weight issues to lower academic test scores to criminal records.

The number of incoming soldiers with prior felony arrests or convictions has more than tripled in the past five years. This year alone, the Army accepted an estimated 8,000 recruits with rap sheets, reports CBS News correspondent Kimberly Dozier.

Most are guilty of misdemeanors, but around 100 in the past year had felony convictions.

"Burglaries and narcotics are probably our two top categories," according to Col. Sheila Hickman.

Nonsense. I remember the days during Vietnam where they were giving felons a choice between jail or military service.

BTW, If you can find somebody who hasn't been convicted of a misdemeanor feel free. That would mean they couldn't even have been in traffic court. They talked about 100 that had felony convictions. Were they rapes, murder? No. They were burglaries and drug convictions. Crimes that seem to go hand in hand due to addiction.

So you have a problem with drug offenders? If that's the case, then our president shouldn't be in the Oval Office, because he's just as guilty as any felon they let in because of his Choom Gang days in school.

Look folks? The PENTAGON stated this creep was a DESERTER.

Where to go from here? :dunno:
So you don't believe in "leave no man behind"?
You call a deserter of our other troops so he could sashay with the hate-American-troops Talibani and who is responsible for 7 of our troops dying to try to save him a man?

Those he let down know he was a traitor to the United States.

Why is Obama spending $200 million on glorifying a traitor? To make himself look good by obfuscating the truth while he laughs his ass off at the American people behind closed doors? Inquiring minds want to know.

Meh, the only thing this indicates is just how serious ODS has become for some of you people.

Bush let 520 guys out of Gitmo, transferring them to other countries. And you guys were mostly fine with that.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...correct-500-guantanamo-detainees-were-releas/

But Obama lets out five guys we are going to have to let go eventually anyway, and he gets a POW back that some of you were screaming about before he was released, and suddenly, you guys are going whacky.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2...ly_conservatives_turned_on_bowe_bergdahl.html

It must take a lot of work to be this angry all the time.

Last edited:
[

So you have a decent credit score the only answer is that which you provided. You live in a state with high volatility, and you want to blame it on Bush. You didn't get a bad loan, unless you were too stupid to figure out it was a bad deal.

You are one seriously pathetic little guy, especially since you live in one of the worst economies in the country and don't realize it. Illinois has one of the worst economies because of their lousy tax structure and terrible government. No small wonder so many people move from Chicago to get away from it.

The economy was just fine in this state until Bush started fucking it up.

If you told me in 2000 that I would be voting for a guy like Obama in 2012, I'd have looked at you like you were on drugs.

But your party managed to do that. Worst recession in 80 years. Two wars based on LIES and incompetence.

But I guess as long as you keep getting your monthly welfare checks from DoD, everything is fine.

Man, I can't wait until the day they SLASH THE SHIT out of the Pentagon pig, and then we'll see you do some crying.

Yet nothing that happens is Obama's fault.

All economies are local. IL is no exception.

Joe, you are just a time-waster.

You're not even worth arguing with because you have no sense at all.

For every one of your questions I have a valid response and you come back with a useless Democrat talking-point in return.

You're a brain-dead dyed in the wool liberal.

Last edited:
Nonsense. I remember the days during Vietnam where they were giving felons a choice between jail or military service.

BTW, If you can find somebody who hasn't been convicted of a misdemeanor feel free. That would mean they couldn't even have been in traffic court. They talked about 100 that had felony convictions. Were they rapes, murder? No. They were burglaries and drug convictions. Crimes that seem to go hand in hand due to addiction.

So you have a problem with drug offenders? If that's the case, then our president shouldn't be in the Oval Office, because he's just as guilty as any felon they let in because of his Choom Gang days in school.

But, but, but.. Obama. Seriously, guy, you need to see a VA Shrink about your ODS before you hurt yourself.

Um, again, we lost in Vietnam. Partially because some of those "upstanding citizens" who went to the army instead of jail proceeded to do things like rape Vietnamese women and frag their own officers.

For every one of your questions I have a valid response and you come back with a useless Democrat talking-point in return.

NO, guy, I'm a registered Republican who watched the Neo-Cons and religious idiots take over my party.

To the point where you guys nominated a guy who thought he was wearing MAGIC UNDERWEAR and he was the least crazy guy you had.

Sorry, man, your serious ODS is not a "valid response". It's just you trying to rationalize your anger. You need to get over yourself.

So you don't believe in "leave no man behind"?
You call a deserter of our other troops so he could sashay with the hate-American-troops Talibani and who is responsible for 7 of our troops dying to try to save him a man?

Those he let down know he was a traitor to the United States.

Why is Obama spending $200 million on glorifying a traitor? To make himself look good by obfuscating the truth while he laughs his ass off at the American people behind closed doors? Inquiring minds want to know.

Meh, the only thing this indicates is just how serious ODS has become for some of you people.

Bush let 520 guys out of Gitmo, transferring them to other countries. And you guys were mostly fine with that.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...correct-500-guantanamo-detainees-were-releas/

But Obama lets out five guys we are going to have to let go eventually anyway, and he gets a POW back that some of you were screaming about before he was released, and suddenly, you guys are going whacky.

Bowe Bergdahl homecoming party cancelled: Here's how quickly conservatives turned on the POW.

It must take a lot of work to be this angry all the time.

Bush let out a bunch of people and many have returned to the battlefield and have been killed. The recidivation rate is somewhere around 20%.

These 5 are guaranteed to be back leading the Taliban. I would say their recidivation rate is around 99% or greater, and even Obama admitted it was the case.

Now who in their right mind does that?

Answer:

A total idiot or a terrorist collaborator.

NO, guy, I'm a registered Republican who watched the Neo-Cons and religious idiots take over my party.

To the point where you guys nominated a guy who thought he was wearing MAGIC UNDERWEAR and he was the least crazy guy you had.

Sorry, man, your serious ODS is not a "valid response". It's just you trying to rationalize your anger. You need to get over yourself.

You sure project alot Joe.

The solution is for you to grow up, just like E said.

[

Bush let out a bunch of people and many have returned to the battlefield and have been killed. The recidivation rate is somewhere around 20%.

These 5 are guaranteed to be back leading the Taliban. I would say their recidivation rate is around 99% or greater, and even Obama admitted it was the case.

Answer:

Or someone who realizes that wars end at some point and the guys you called "enemies" are eventually the ones you have to work with.

How many ex-Nazis became key players in West Germany after WWII? How many guys who committed terrible crimes in China were responsible for the "New Japan".

Shit, we didn't even hang Hirohito, and the guy was as guilty as a cat in a canary cage!

Here's the reality. The Taliban WILL be part of the post war order in Afghanistan.

Might not have been that way had Bush kept his eye on the ball in 2002 and hadn't sent the army off to avenge his Pappy in Iraq. But he gave them nearly a decade to regroup, and the guys we backed weren't up to the job.

Of course, we might to the incredibly rational thing and stop sticking our dicks in the Middle East Hornets nest. But more likely, we'll just keep complaining about getting stung by the hornets as we make sweet, sweet love to that nest.

[

Answer:

Or someone who realizes that wars end at some point and the guys you called "enemies" are eventually the ones you have to work with.

How many ex-Nazis became key players in West Germany after WWII? How many guys who committed terrible crimes in China were responsible for the "New Japan".

Shit, we didn't even hang Hirohito, and the guy was as guilty as a cat in a canary cage!

Here's the reality. The Taliban WILL be part of the post war order in Afghanistan.

Might not have been that way had Bush kept his eye on the ball in 2002 and hadn't sent the army off to avenge his Pappy in Iraq. But he gave them nearly a decade to regroup, and the guys we backed weren't up to the job.

Of course, we might to the incredibly rational thing and stop sticking our dicks in the Middle East Hornets nest. But more likely, we'll just keep complaining about getting stung by the hornets as we make sweet, sweet love to that nest.

HERE YOU ARE AGAIN making a fool of yourself with idiotic, irrelevant comparisions and straw man arguments and false premises
don't you ever get tired of looking stupid?

1. you are saying we lost the war; that we will "have to work with" the Taliban

nice going when we still have soldiers in the field

the ex-NAZI thing is stupid; you are talking bout scientists
yur a joke for real

[

Uh, guy, you're using Edgetho as an authority?

Do you not realize how deranged his posts sound?

Okay, bottom line. I'd like my life from 2000 back. If we could undo the whole 8 years of Bush (who sadly, I vote for, twice) that would be awesome.

And I wish I could say I was a better person. I made excuses for this idiot over Iraq and Katrina. Well Saddam was a bad guy and Nagin should have ordered an evacuation.

It wasn't until Bush's gross incompetence left me with an underwater mortgage and a busted 401K that I started questioning things.

Shame on me.

But in 2000, I was one of you fucking idiots who was all upset Clinton lied about a blow job.

I wish that was the worst thing I had to worry about now.

[

Uh, guy, you're using Edgetho as an authority?

Do you not realize how deranged his posts sound?

Okay, bottom line. I'd like my life from 2000 back. If we could undo the whole 8 years of Bush (who sadly, I vote for, twice) that would be awesome.

And I wish I could say I was a better person. I made excuses for this idiot over Iraq and Katrina. Well Saddam was a bad guy and Nagin should have ordered an evacuation.

It wasn't until Bush's gross incompetence left me with an underwater mortgage and a busted 401K that I started questioning things.

Shame on me.

But in 2000, I was one of you fucking idiots who was all upset Clinton lied about a blow job.

I wish that was the worst thing I had to worry about now.

You've never been one of us.

And the reason Edge is the way he is is because he has a lower tolerance for bullshit than I have.

[

Answer:

As if total isolation will help the situation.

We have a president that is fomenting unrest in the ME and refuses to get us energy independent.

That's a recipe for disaster, and you repeat his stupidity like a good little parrot 24/7.

I wonder if you talk like this in public, because if you did I'm sure you get alot of ass-whippings.

[

HERE YOU ARE AGAIN making a fool of yourself with idiotic, irrelevant comparisions and straw man arguments and false premises
don't you ever get tired of looking stupid?

1. you are saying we lost the war; that we will "have to work with" the Taliban

nice going when we still have soldiers in the field

the ex-NAZI thing is stupid; you are talking bout scientists
yur a joke for real

Um,no, i'm talking about guys like my Great Uncle who were card-carrying Nazi Party members who became government officials in the New West Germany.

Yes, we've lost the war in Afghanistan. There's no desire to keep troops there, and their no desire to keep propping up Karzai.

Deal with it.

[

You've never been one of us.

And the reason Edge is the way he is is because he has a lower tolerance for bullshit than I have.

Yeah, guy, I was.

I just stop playing along after I got screwed too many times.

You see, I should have chucked the GOP after I left the military and realized what a fuckup George Bush Sr. was.

Edge is the way he is because honestly, the guy is nuts. Sometimes you come off as sane, but sometimes, not so much.

Clearly, Obama is occupying a lot of space in your head rent free.

We have a president that is fomenting unrest in the ME and refuses to get us energy independent.

That's a recipe for disaster, and you repeat his stupidity like a good little parrot 24/7.

I wonder if you talk like this in public, because if you did I'm sure you get alot of ass-whippings.

There's a difference between "total isolation" and not getting involved in the local poltics of a country.

WHich is what we've been doing in Afghanistan for 13 years now, and those fuckers don't even have any oil.

And, yes, this is how I talk in Public. Except a lot of my long term associates are a little surprised I changed so much. Of course, I live in the real world, where ODS is looked at a little strangely, and even people who disagree with Obama show him the respect he deserves.

The most interesting thing about this story is that we know about it.

Considering how the exchange could have been made without releasing any info, much less video of the actual transfer, is the curious thing. We know from Edward Snowden that 95% of what is happening in our country is information not available to the public.

The SEALs supposedly raided OBL's compound but came away without a single image of the exterior, interior and certainly no people inside. Then we were told to be satisfied that OBL's body was dumped in the ocean. But we have full video coverage of Bergdahl's release.

So what is the benefit and who stands to benefit from releasing this story? Obama knows this is NOT going to make him popular with anybody, right or left.

There's a difference between "total isolation" and not getting involved in the local poltics of a country.

WHich is what we've been doing in Afghanistan for 13 years now, and those fuckers don't even have any oil.

And, yes, this is how I talk in Public. Except a lot of my long term associates are a little surprised I changed so much. Of course, I live in the real world, where ODS is looked at a little strangely, and even people who disagree with Obama show him the respect he deserves.

He deserves zero respect, so you''re never disappointed.

Forum List

Back