🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

she's welcome to her opinion. i'd wager that there are lots of gold star parents that feel that neither our efforts in iraq or afghanistan were worth it.

You could take that logic all the way back to every battle fought since Bunker Hill in 1776, dipshit. Cowards of your ilk who have never fought or served will never understand "duty" or "patriotism."

One poster writes citizens have no DUTIES in the US. I disagree; liberty must be protected, not taken for granted.

she's welcome to her opinion. i'd wager that there are lots of gold star parents that feel that neither our efforts in iraq or afghanistan were worth it.

You could take that logic all the way back to every battle fought since Bunker Hill in 1776, dipshit. Cowards of your ilk who have never fought or served will never understand "duty" or "patriotism."

One poster writes citizens have no DUTIES in the US. I disagree; liberty must be protected, not taken for granted.

Then WHY is the left so fucking readily giving it up, and defending their LACK of it only for the control of themselves by others (THE POLITICAL ELITES), that couldn't give two shits of them but their control?

WAKE UP.:eusa_hand:

where did say it was illegal?
I simply answered your question.

Never mind.....your approach is way to childish an approach for me to pay attention to.

Cya.
You're comparing it to the Bergdahl situation, which you call illegal.

If you are not complaining that it is illegal, then why are you bringing it up?

I didn't.

You asked another poster about the ACA and how Obama had the right to bypass congress.

So I answered.

What he did with Bergdahl is not illegal in my eyes. There was leeway in the law that allowed for him to do what he did...albeit, I believe he simply gamed the game....but it was not illegal.

You are not much fun to debate with. You have trouble staying with me because you are too hell bent on discrediting me...so you look for holes in what I say.

I am not a perfect debater....I don't always clearly articulate my points...but on the most part I do.

But if one is looking for me to slip up grammatically or get me with semantics.....it is not hard to do it.

Like NYCarbineer...he does it all the time.

Its old and not worth it. SO please refrain from bothering me with that approach if you wish to continue debating with me.
If you do not think Obama did anything illegal or inappropriate, then I apologize.

You're comparing it to the Bergdahl situation, which you call illegal.

If you are not complaining that it is illegal, then why are you bringing it up?

I didn't.

You asked another poster about the ACA and how Obama had the right to bypass congress.

So I answered.

What he did with Bergdahl is not illegal in my eyes. There was leeway in the law that allowed for him to do what he did...albeit, I believe he simply gamed the game....but it was not illegal.

You are not much fun to debate with. You have trouble staying with me because you are too hell bent on discrediting me...so you look for holes in what I say.

I am not a perfect debater....I don't always clearly articulate my points...but on the most part I do.

But if one is looking for me to slip up grammatically or get me with semantics.....it is not hard to do it.

Its old and not worth it. SO please refrain from bothering me with that approach if you wish to continue debating with me.

Ah, but it was illegal for the Bergdahl exchange. Even Feinstein herself has stated that. A dem-er saying it was against the law. He violated a Gitmo bill. And why it was considered illegal. Not to mention the US position not to engage in this type of negotiation. Ah, but what the hell do we all care. We let four americans die in Bengahzi. But we had to save the deserter.

Feinstein did NOT say that. She said that she was upset that the administration didn't come to her committee first.

I didn't.

So I answered.

Ah, but it was illegal for the Bergdahl exchange. Even Feinstein herself has stated that. A dem-er saying it was against the law. He violated a Gitmo bill. And why it was considered illegal. Not to mention the US position not to engage in this type of negotiation. Ah, but what the hell do we all care. We let four americans die in Bengahzi. But we had to save the deserter.

Feinstein did NOT say that. She said that she was upset that the administration didn't come to her committee first.
She did the second time, Syn. :rolleyes:
It's okay. We understand how you deal with inner pain: :lalala:
th

[

See, Joe. You can't turn the stupid off and on. When you're stupid, you're just plain stupid.

Anybody stupid enough to think President of The United States of America, George W Bush, had anything to do with the Housing market in 2004 is stupid enough to overpay for a house.

Which you obviously did.

That is your fault. Not Bush's fault or my fault or Republicans' fault or Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny -- YOUR fault.

You need to grow up, Joey. I mean it.

Being stupid and blaming everybody else for your own failings is just going to lead to more and more fail.

The truth is, you got caught up in the greed. You saw people flipping houses and making money and figured that you could get in on the ground floor and gt a really good deal.

You fell for the bullshit.

Had I known you back then, I would have warned you away from buying. But I doubt you would have listened.

Well, yeah, but that's because you're a crazy person.

[
My boy and I went round and round over him wanting to buy a house back then. He was pissed at me for a couple years over it because I refused to let him. Well, he could have bought despite my objections, but he didn't.

He just bought a foreclosed house last year for $170k that originally sold in 2004 for $320k. And got like 2.4% interest rate on it.

It does need work. Not terrible but a little bit.

Stop blaming others for your mistakes, Joey. It's for your own good

Uh, sorry, guy, I didn't make any mistakes.

The mistakes were made by the clinically retarded son of a President.

The one who put Chris Cox in charge of the SEC and amazingly, didn't notice what the banksters were up to.

What a fuckup. On one of the big financial crisis days (Bear Stearns?) he went to his little girl's birthday party instead.

Of course, regulation-hating wingnuts wouldn't want anyone competent in that role in the first place.

Sure they are.

"Phase two was the White House desperately searching for someone, anyone, from Bergdahl’s unit who’d stand up in front of the media and vouch for his character. That’s happening entirely out of public view, but rest assured, it’s happening. The fact that they’ve come up with nothing so far speaks volumes about how uniform opinion is within Bergdahl’s old squad about him and his motives. If Team O could produce just one witness willing to face the cameras and argue that Bergdahl was a good soldier who was probably taken against his will, it’d plant enough doubt in casual observers’ minds that this whole thing might be reduced to a he said/she said matter for many — even though there are at least six veterans already who’ve come forward to support the desertion theory. But they can’t find anyone to do it. It’s been a complete barrage of anti-Bergdahl witnesses on cable news since Monday morning. The State Department is so bereft of third-party support that they were forced last night to tell reporters to trust Bergdahl himself over his squad mates, as if a repatriated deserter wouldn’t have an incentive to lie about why he went missing upon his return."

"So now, phase three: Start discrediting the soldiers who’ve accused him. It’ll have to be done subtly and tactfully. If they go dumpster-diving on these guys for things like substance-abuse problems or financial trouble, the nastiness of it might backfire on the White House and make their Bergdahl problem even worse. Babbling about “swift-boating” is a good way to get the ball rolling, at least among liberals who are grasping for ways to defend Obama and have come up empty thus far. “Swift-boating” implies that the vets who’ve accused Bergdahl have some political motivation in doing so; it’s of a piece with that BuzzFeed story yesterday hyperventilating about Republican Ric Grenell helping Bergdahl’s comrades get in touch with media outlets."

It?s come to this: White House aides now accusing Bergdahl?s squad of ?swift-boating? him « Hot Air

Look folks? The PENTAGON stated this creep was a DESERTER.

Where to go from here? :dunno:
So you don't believe in "leave no man behind"?
Strawman...and I see YOU use their FAUX narrative that backfired on them...HE was a fucking TRAITOR. Doesn't it warm the cockles of the heart to support as YOU do...a man that was rejected by the French Foreign Legion (For concerns of his SANITY), and goes into the US ARMY and gets his fellow soldiers KILLED looking for him as he went to the ENEMY?

YOU are a SUPREME IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

FUCK OFF.

She did the second time, Syn. :rolleyes:
It's okay. We understand how you deal with inner pain: :lalala:
th

Link? I looked and saw that the apology was for not notifying her committee.

All Senate and House Chairmen get huffy when they see anyone infringing on their turf.

Look folks? The PENTAGON stated this creep was a DESERTER.

Where to go from here? :dunno:
So you don't believe in "leave no man behind"?
Strawman...and I see YOU use their FAUX narrative that backfired on them...HE was a fucking TRAITOR. Doesn't it warm the cockles of the heart to support as YOU do...a man that was rejected by the French Foreign Legion (For concerns of his SANITY), and goes into the US ARMY and gets his fellow soldiers KILLED looking for him as he went to the ENEMY?

YOU are a SUPREME IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

FUCK OFF.

Really? When was the Court-Martial?

Why are you afraid of my simple question, simpleton?

"leave no man behind" is not applied to traitors who leave of their own free will. That would be "Retrieve deserters at any cost".

Which we all know is not the standard.

Deserters have been known to get a bullet in the back, you know.

That could arguably jibe with "leave no man behind" particularly if the good soldiers or marines retrieved the body.

After all, if the point is to keep the little fucker from getting away...then I suppose it could be applied in this case. Bring him home, courtmartial him and execute him.

Leave no man behind. Especially if he WANTS to be left behind.

I bet he cried all the way home, the puke.

Forum List

Back