🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

there were no 'troops' that died in benghazi. get your outrage right.

Translation....

I can not criticize the point you made, so I will criticize HOW you made it in an effort to demean you.

I guess Marines aren't troops. Who knew?

That guy didn't desert so he wasn't worth saving.

This thing really ties into the Benghasi issue, because now Obama is showing that the four lives in Benghasi were not worth any action, yet one deserter was good to go get in trade for a release of five terrorists to get him home. Hah!

BTW, where were the families of the four killed in Benghasi? How come they never received an invitation from the president to put out and let the rest of the country understand their pain. Huh????????

Last edited:
They said what about Obamacare?

he reserved the right to make changes to the ACA without the approval of congress
Apparently, something was written into the ACA that allowed it.

If not, why haven't Republicans begun impeachment proceedings? They talk about impeaching him for everything else, why not that?

that is what I said. There was a clause the ACA that gave the right for the president to bypass congress if he wants to make changes.

Gotta laugh at that one. Not one democratic congressperson cared that the President wanted the right to not have to follow the typical legislative process.

I know...I know....."those pesky evil party of no GOPers."

How many billions of your tax dollars did Ronald Reagan funnel to the Mujaheddin? How many weapons did Reagan negotiate to sell to terrorists who hate America? How many Americans died as a result of America's jihad against the USSR in Afghanistan?

It empowered the Mujahadeen to kill Russians during the Cold War. Stinger was good move on Reagan's part.

he reserved the right to make changes to the ACA without the approval of congress

If not, why haven't Republicans begun impeachment proceedings? They talk about impeaching him for everything else, why not that?

that is what I said. There was a clause the ACA that gave the right for the president to bypass congress if he wants to make changes.

Gotta laugh at that one. Not one democratic congressperson cared that the President wanted the right to not have to follow the typical legislative process.

They knew that bringing it back to Congress for any reason would result in Republican obstruction. So why not write that leeway into the law?

If it's the law, it's legal.

^^^ Kind of sad that I even had to type that.

How many billions of your tax dollars did Ronald Reagan funnel to the Mujaheddin? How many weapons did Reagan negotiate to sell to terrorists who hate America? How many Americans died as a result of America's jihad against the USSR in Afghanistan?

Those poor Ruskies.

Russia had no business being in Afghanistan.

They knew that bringing it back to Congress for any reason would result in Republican obstruction. So why not write that leeway into the law?

where did say it was illegal?
I simply answered your question.

Never mind.....your approach is way to childish an approach for me to pay attention to.

Cya.

This was started by Carter you ignorant ass. It was one of Carter's few successes and a veritabile coup which started the downfall of your Soviet comrades.

Never mind.....your approach is way to childish an approach for me to pay attention to.

Cya.
You're comparing it to the Bergdahl situation, which you call illegal.

If you are not complaining that it is illegal, then why are you bringing it up?

Someone should tattoo a hole on the top of Bergdahl's bald head...that way he would look like a complete dick.

"“Swift-boating,” as you may recall, is when critics tell the truth about someone’s military service when the truth is unhelpful to Democrats. Consider this the beginning of phase three of the Bergdahl fallout. Phase one was when soldiers from Bergdahl’s unit caught the White House off-guard by publicly accusing him of desertion. Team O probably thought the combination of nondisclosure agreements that they were forced to sign and the prospect of retaliation if they made life hard for the Pentagon would keep them quiet. That was the key misjudgment from which everything else over the past three days has flowed."

It?s come to this: White House aides now accusing Bergdahl?s squad of ?swift-boating? him « Hot Air

Cya.
You're comparing it to the Bergdahl situation, which you call illegal.

If you are not complaining that it is illegal, then why are you bringing it up?

I didn't.

You asked another poster about the ACA and how Obama had the right to bypass congress.

So I answered.

What he did with Bergdahl is not illegal in my eyes. There was leeway in the law that allowed for him to do what he did...albeit, I believe he simply gamed the game....but it was not illegal.

You are not much fun to debate with. You have trouble staying with me because you are too hell bent on discrediting me...so you look for holes in what I say.

I am not a perfect debater....I don't always clearly articulate my points...but on the most part I do.

But if one is looking for me to slip up grammatically or get me with semantics.....it is not hard to do it.

Like NYCarbineer...he does it all the time.

Its old and not worth it. SO please refrain from bothering me with that approach if you wish to continue debating with me.

Forum List

Back