🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

she's welcome to her opinion. i'd wager that there are lots of gold star parents that feel that neither our efforts in iraq or afghanistan were worth it.

You could take that logic all the way back to every battle fought since Bunker Hill in 1776, dipshit. Cowards of your ilk who have never fought or served will never understand "duty" or "patriotism."

you keep telling yourself that.
and you're right, i haven't served. but that doesn't mean i don't understand duty or patriotism, nor does it mean that i'm a coward.

but then none of that matters, since it's not up to me, or to you, or to the parents, what is and is not worth a soldier's sacrifice.

CaféAuLait;9205875 said:
10365947_10154204087175084_1174373403887676735_n.jpg

Here is the video of his released taped by the Taliban

Taliban releases video of Bowe Bergdahl handed over by armed guards holding white flags - Telegraph

He should get no less than a dishonorable discharge and any profits from the soon to be written book, should go to the brave soldiers families killed trying to find his sorry ass.

Currently, that's just hearsay. It has not been determined that anyone was killed looking for him.

https://www.facebook.com/Operatoras...706610978119/1498917566990356/?type=1&fref=nf
Everyone was spun up to find this guy. News outlets all over the country were putting out false information. It was hard to see, especially when we knew the truth about what happened and we lost good men trying to find him. PFC Matthew Michael Martinek, Staff Sgt. Kurt Robert Curtiss, SSG Clayton Bowen, PFC Morris Walker, SSG Michael Murphrey, 2LT Darryn Andrews, were all KIA from our unit who died looking for Bergdahl. Many others from various units were wounded or killed while actively looking for Bergdahl. Fighting Increased. IEDs and enemy ambushes increased.

Use your words, retard. I don't know what you're trying to say with pictures.

Pull your head out of your ass. Obama already apologized for NOT notifying.

The White House took a fourth straight day of heat for not giving Congress the required 30 days notice of a detainee release. Obama had issued a statement when he signed the law containing that requirement giving himself a loophole for certain circumstances under the executive powers clause of the Constitution.

And that law was slipped into the Defense Authorization Act. A bill that cannot be vetoed.

You can thank Bush. He pioneered the use of Signing Statements to exempt himself from laws.

Even one of Bush's top lawyers (and Condi Rice's personal lawyer) said that the requirement to notify Congress was un-Constitutional, since it interferes with the Commander in Chief's authority.
ROFL But BUSH!!! Yeah I figured you'd blame Bush for this. :lol:

CaféAuLait;9205875 said:
Here is the video of his released taped by the Taliban

Taliban releases video of Bowe Bergdahl handed over by armed guards holding white flags - Telegraph

He should get no less than a dishonorable discharge and any profits from the soon to be written book, should go to the brave soldiers families killed trying to find his sorry ass.

Currently, that's just hearsay. It has not been determined that anyone was killed looking for him.

https://www.facebook.com/Operatoras...706610978119/1498917566990356/?type=1&fref=nf
Everyone was spun up to find this guy. News outlets all over the country were putting out false information. It was hard to see, especially when we knew the truth about what happened and we lost good men trying to find him. PFC Matthew Michael Martinek, Staff Sgt. Kurt Robert Curtiss, SSG Clayton Bowen, PFC Morris Walker, SSG Michael Murphrey, 2LT Darryn Andrews, were all KIA from our unit who died looking for Bergdahl. Many others from various units were wounded or killed while actively looking for Bergdahl. Fighting Increased. IEDs and enemy ambushes increased.
You're linking to Facebook? :lol:

The White House took a fourth straight day of heat for not giving Congress the required 30 days notice of a detainee release. Obama had issued a statement when he signed the law containing that requirement giving himself a loophole for certain circumstances under the executive powers clause of the Constitution.

And that law was slipped into the Defense Authorization Act. A bill that cannot be vetoed.

You can thank Bush. He pioneered the use of Signing Statements to exempt himself from laws.

Even one of Bush's top lawyers (and Condi Rice's personal lawyer) said that the requirement to notify Congress was un-Constitutional, since it interferes with the Commander in Chief's authority.
ROFL But BUSH!!! Yeah I figured you'd blame Bush for this. :lol:
I'm citing precedent.

Look it up, retard.

Use your words, retard. I don't know what you're trying to say with pictures.

They said the same about Obamacare too.

He doesn't like the law but he signed the fucken thing.

He must abide by it.

He must abide by it.

They said what about Obamacare?

The left claims to care so much about the lives of our troops in harms way, but that must be a brand new thing since the absolutely do not care about the troops that died in Benghazi. Hypocritical bastards all of them.

The left claims to care so much about the lives of our troops in harms way, but that must be a brand new thing since the absolutely do not care about the troops that died in Benghazi. Hypocritical bastards all of them.

there were no 'troops' that died in benghazi. get your outrage right.

He must abide by it.

he reserved the right to make changes to the ACA without the approval of congress

Translation....

I can not criticize the point you made, so I will criticize HOW you made it in an effort to demean you.

Translation....

I can not criticize the point you made, so I will criticize HOW you made it in an effort to demean you.

I guess Marines aren't troops. Who knew?

Translation....

no, let's just use facts while talking about things. there were no military casualties in benghazi.

further, one has nothing to do with the other. i mean if we're going to play that game we could point to iraq, and how that gained us nothing, but the right didn't seem to mind the deaths of our men and women because 'murica!

Translation....

no, let's just use facts while talking about things. there were no military casualties in benghazi.

further, one has nothing to do with the other. i mean if we're going to play that game we could point to iraq, and how that gained us nothing, but the right didn't seem to mind the deaths of our men and women because 'murica!

exactly what would make you think the right does not care about the deaths of Americans in the Iraq war? Because we supported the war? So Hillary didn't care either?

Are you one of those that believes the hyperbole of political candidates orating from the stump looking for votes?

Translation....

exactly what would make you think the right does not care about the deaths of Americans in the Iraq war? Because we supported the war? So Hillary didn't care either?

Are you one of those that believes the hyperbole of political candidates orating from the stump looking for votes?

well why would you believe that the left doesn't care about the deaths of military men and women?

incidentally i think everyone cares. some more than others, simply because some are more connected to those troops than others.

Last edited:

He must abide by it.

he reserved the right to make changes to the ACA without the approval of congress
Apparently, something was written into the ACA that allowed it.

If not, why haven't Republicans begun impeachment proceedings? They talk about impeaching him for everything else, why not that?

Forum List

Back