🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

My guess is you can get the thing reduced 3% or more and save yourself a ton of cash on payments. You may even be able to get a 15 year loan at lower payments. It all depends on your situation. At any rate, a straight VA refi is cheap. No closing costs and you'll save a ton of cash. Your first 10 years is mostly interest anyway. Why not lower the payments?

You don't want to sell it anyway. Not as long as the value is below the principle (if this claim is even true). Wait till the market recovers and then sell. Refinance it if you want to hang onto it, and it will reduce the payments.

I figure if we get a Repug in the White House the market will finally recover. If Hillary gets in, the market will stay the same or get worse.

Guy, the one who fucked everything up was your boy, Bush.

And we are never getting another Repuke in the White HOuse until they get their heads out of their asses and stop listening to the Wall Street assholes and the religious nuts.

I'm already past the first 10 years, and I don't feel like paying more money to the Banksters. I'm probably better off riding out the last 20 years of the mortgage.

You won't know if you don't talk to a loan officer. I notice you keep changing the facts to fit your b s.

Course you tend to believe the lies by the left instead of doing your own research.

[

Since you didn't serve enough time, very little is forthcoming.

However, you still have your G.I. bill. Have you used it yet? Have you applied for a V.A. loan?

Um, no, I did my college in the National Guard before I went active duty. Did get a VA loan, which the government didn't spend a dime on. I'd be more than happy to let them have my underwater mortgage that Bush stuck us all with.

See, Joe. You can't turn the stupid off and on. When you're stupid, you're just plain stupid.

Anybody stupid enough to think President of The United States of America, George W Bush, had anything to do with the Housing market in 2004 is stupid enough to overpay for a house.

Which you obviously did.

That is your fault. Not Bush's fault or my fault or Republicans' fault or Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny -- YOUR fault.

You need to grow up, Joey. I mean it.

Being stupid and blaming everybody else for your own failings is just going to lead to more and more fail.

The truth is, you got caught up in the greed. You saw people flipping houses and making money and figured that you could get in on the ground floor and gt a really good deal.

You fell for the bullshit.

Had I known you back then, I would have warned you away from buying. But I doubt you would have listened.

My boy and I went round and round over him wanting to buy a house back then. He was pissed at me for a couple years over it because I refused to let him. Well, he could have bought despite my objections, but he didn't.

He just bought a foreclosed house last year for $170k that originally sold in 2004 for $320k. And got like 2.4% interest rate on it.

It does need work. Not terrible but a little bit.

Stop blaming others for your mistakes, Joey. It's for your own good

Last edited:
My guess is you can get the thing reduced 3% or more and save yourself a ton of cash on payments. You may even be able to get a 15 year loan at lower payments. It all depends on your situation. At any rate, a straight VA refi is cheap. No closing costs and you'll save a ton of cash. Your first 10 years is mostly interest anyway. Why not lower the payments?

You don't want to sell it anyway. Not as long as the value is below the principle (if this claim is even true). Wait till the market recovers and then sell. Refinance it if you want to hang onto it, and it will reduce the payments.

I figure if we get a Repug in the White House the market will finally recover. If Hillary gets in, the market will stay the same or get worse.

Guy, the one who fucked everything up was your boy, Bush.

And we are never getting another Repuke in the White HOuse until they get their heads out of their asses and stop listening to the Wall Street assholes and the religious nuts.

I'm already past the first 10 years, and I don't feel like paying more money to the Banksters. I'm probably better off riding out the last 20 years of the mortgage.

You won't know if you don't talk to a loan officer. I notice you keep changing the facts to fit your b s.

Course you tend to believe the lies by the left instead of doing your own research.

He's lying to you, making shit up. He's probably living in his mom's basement. The closest he's come to joining the military is when he logs into call of duty.

Last edited:
MAD-Magazine-Trading-Private-Bergdahl_538e1730c295a6.07331124.jpg

most of the enlisted I know also lean Republican. I have more than 20 years in and i'm still in

but you have your article..................................

When I was in, I voted REpublican, too.

WHen I got out and found out how much the GOP fucks the working man to make their rich buddies richer, I changed sides.

the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer FASTER under Progressive rule

but don't let reality get in the way of your stupidity

They need all the poor they can get to keep the dem ball rolling.

[

Since you didn't serve enough time, very little is forthcoming.

However, you still have your G.I. bill. Have you used it yet? Have you applied for a V.A. loan?

Um, no, I did my college in the National Guard before I went active duty. Did get a VA loan, which the government didn't spend a dime on. I'd be more than happy to let them have my underwater mortgage that Bush stuck us all with.

See, Joe. You can't turn the stupid off and on. When you're stupid, you're just plain stupid.

Anybody stupid enough to think President of The United States of America, George W Bush, had anything to do with the Housing market in 2004 is stupid enough to overpay for a house.

Which you obviously did.

That is your fault. Not Bush's fault or my fault or Republicans' fault or Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny -- YOUR fault.

You need to grow up, Joey. I mean it.

Being stupid and blaming everybody else for your own failings is just going to lead to more and more fail.

The truth is, you got caught up in the greed. You saw people flipping houses and making money and figured that you could get in on the ground floor and gt a really good deal.

You fell for the bullshit.

Had I known you back then, I would have warned you away from buying. But I doubt you would have listened.

My boy and I went round and round over him wanting to buy a house back then. He was pissed at me for a couple years over it because I refused to let him. Well, he could have bought despite my objections, but he didn't.

He just bought a foreclosed house last year for $170k that originally sold in 2004 for $320k. And got like 2.4% interest rate on it.

It does need work. Not terrible but a little bit.

Stop blaming others for your mistakes, Joey. It's for your own good
i don't know that i'd phrase things the same way, but i have to agree for the most part. the government may have played its part in the collapse, but individuals are still responsible for the decisions they made. if you got yourself in over your head with a mortgage, that's on you. the good news is home prices are recovering, and given enough time you'll probably be just fine.

I'm sure the left can find some figure that shows that Obama got something more than Romney and that proves the military loves Obama.

They love that he's jacked up their gas prices at the exchange.
They love the way he's screwing them by jacking up Commissary prices.
They love the way he's treated veterans at the VA, and shut down Freedom Flights to the WWII Memorial during the sequester.
They love the way he's kicked them out of the military during his drawdown and proposed they be replaced by illegals.
They love the way he rarely visits them overseas unless he's in trouble over his terrible treatment of them.
They love the way he claims they aren't needed to fight the enemy anymore, but to fight Global Warming.
They love his so much some of them refer to him as The Taliban In Chief.

So your complaint about Obama is that he's cut Military Welfare and you have to pay the same price for things the rest of us have to?

THis is your argument?

You need a lesson in the difference between earned benefits and welfare. You claim to be a vet yet you have this total disdain for military service. One more reason to doubt you ever served in the first place.

Actually, we're paying more at the shoppette pumps than outside the gate. I haven't bought gas on post in over a year. However, I've noticed that the moment Obama took office the price of our gas has been higher than normal. Used to be we would catch a break and the gas on post was cheaper than off-post. Not since Obama took office.
and so, with no reason or evidence, you attribute that to the president.

And also 'What difference does it make?'

You forgot: ‘When was Bergdahl convicted of any crime’?

Along with: ‘Bergdahl is entitled to due process before determining guilt.’

Stupid liberals and their adherence to the rule of law.

Is Obama not charged with upholding the laws of the US or not? Guess he doesn't have to follow this "rule of law" horseshit, does he?

Hypocrite.
What are you babbling about, TeaTard?

Obama notified in December 2011 and in January 2012.

CaféAuLait;9205875 said:

Here is the video of his released taped by the Taliban

Taliban releases video of Bowe Bergdahl handed over by armed guards holding white flags - Telegraph

He should get no less than a dishonorable discharge and any profits from the soon to be written book, should go to the brave soldiers families killed trying to find his sorry ass.

Currently, that's just hearsay. It has not been determined that anyone was killed looking for him.

Obama admits that the released Taliban prisoners will probably kill again:

Obama Defends Deal To Release Bowe Bergdahl | Video - ABC News

At 2minutes 50seconds into the video you get this statement from Obama:

‘Is there a possibility of some of them trying to return to activities that are detrimental to us? Absolutely.' ’That’s been true of all the prisoners that were released from Guantanamo. There’s a certain recidivism rate that takes place.’

Will other American soldiers die because of Obama's decision to release the Taliban fighters? Sadly it is very probable.

Obama released 5 people. Bush released 532 from GTMO.

How many have sadly died due to their release?

You forgot: ‘When was Bergdahl convicted of any crime’?

Along with: ‘Bergdahl is entitled to due process before determining guilt.’

Stupid liberals and their adherence to the rule of law.

Is Obama not charged with upholding the laws of the US or not? Guess he doesn't have to follow this "rule of law" horseshit, does he?

Hypocrite.
What are you babbling about, TeaTard?

Obama notified in December 2011 and in January 2012.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

i'm sure it does. And I'd have no problem with trying to get him released, by you aren't goign to do that by bullying Mexico, which already has a collective chip on its shoulder over being bullied by the US for 150 years.

Something that ought to be clear to the Faux News Loudmouths who aren't helping the situation one little bit.

there are some lefty Vets on a Radio Station out here that were bad mouthing Mexico too Joe.....it aint just Fox...

I'm sure they are. And how does this help, exactly?

As I said in another thread, America has insisted it has the right to execute Mexican nationals over the protests of the Mexican government. In violation of treaties we've signed.

We can't really cry crocodile tears when Mexico enforces its laws.

those guys they executed were convicted of murder.....this guy hasnt killed anyone ...

she's welcome to her opinion. i'd wager that there are lots of gold star parents that feel that neither our efforts in iraq or afghanistan were worth it.

You could take that logic all the way back to every battle fought since Bunker Hill in 1776, dipshit. Cowards of your ilk who have never fought or served will never understand "duty" or "patriotism."

Use your words, retard. I don't know what you're trying to say with pictures.

Pull your head out of your ass. Obama already apologized for NOT notifying.

The White House took a fourth straight day of heat for not giving Congress the required 30 days notice of a detainee release. Obama had issued a statement when he signed the law containing that requirement giving himself a loophole for certain circumstances under the executive powers clause of the Constitution.

And that law was slipped into the Defense Authorization Act. A bill that cannot be vetoed.

You can thank Bush. He pioneered the use of Signing Statements to exempt himself from laws.

Even one of Bush's top lawyers (and Condi Rice's personal lawyer) said that the requirement to notify Congress was un-Constitutional, since it interferes with the Commander in Chief's authority.

Forum List

Back