🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bergdahl A Deserter Not A Hero

most of the enlisted I know also lean Republican. I have more than 20 years in and i'm still in

but you have your article..................................

[

That makes no sense at all.

If that were the case, every time the White House changes parties the military would swap parties as well. Obama fucks the military every chance he gets, so of course they don't support him.

Let's face it Captain Obvious, you're a lying little bitch that makes shit up as he goes. You've already been outed so many times it's ridiculous. The only reason somebody would subject themselves to such ridicule on a daily basis is because they're paid to do so or they're just too stupid to face up to the truth. You're a government stooge, nothing more.

Did you actually read the article.

Lifers support Republicans.

Enlisted folks who are just there for the benefits support Democrats.

I'm sure some are upset Obama is slowing down the gravy train to the military industrial complex (you know, the one Ike warned us about) but most people are tired of this endless war and glad Obama has put a stop to it.

i wonder how much these morons get paid by George soros to make fools of themselves here

I'm sure the left can find some figure that shows that Obama got something more than Romney and that proves the military loves Obama.

They love that he's jacked up their gas prices at the exchange.
They love the way he's screwing them by jacking up Commissary prices.
They love the way he's treated veterans at the VA, and shut down Freedom Flights to the WWII Memorial during the sequester.
They love the way he's kicked them out of the military during his drawdown and proposed they be replaced by illegals.
They love the way he rarely visits them overseas unless he's in trouble over his terrible treatment of them.
They love the way he claims they aren't needed to fight the enemy anymore, but to fight Global Warming.
They love his so much some of them refer to him as The Taliban In Chief.

So your complaint about Obama is that he's cut Military Welfare and you have to pay the same price for things the rest of us have to?

THis is your argument?

You need a lesson in the difference between earned benefits and welfare. You claim to be a vet yet you have this total disdain for military service. One more reason to doubt you ever served in the first place.

Actually, we're paying more at the shoppette pumps than outside the gate. I haven't bought gas on post in over a year. However, I've noticed that the moment Obama took office the price of our gas has been higher than normal. Used to be we would catch a break and the gas on post was cheaper than off-post. Not since Obama took office.

most of the enlisted I know also lean Republican. I have more than 20 years in and i'm still in

When I was in, I voted REpublican, too.

WHen I got out and found out how much the GOP fucks the working man to make their rich buddies richer, I changed sides.

the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer FASTER under Progressive rule

but don't let reality get in the way of your stupidity

[
You need a lesson in the difference between earned benefits and welfare. You claim to be a vet yet you have this total disdain for military service. One more reason to doubt you ever served in the first place.

Actually, we're paying more at the shoppette pumps than outside the gate. I haven't bought gas on post in over a year. However, I've noticed that the moment Obama took office the price of our gas has been higher than normal. Used to be we would catch a break and the gas on post was cheaper than off-post. Not since Obama took office.

Um, no, guy, I don't buy your argument that a government subsidy becomes less of a subsidy because there's a work program attached to it.

What I find about you wingnuts who scream about how the government spends too much is that you never have a complaint about a government program that benefits you.

Me. I did my service and I was done. I expected nothing more from them.

[

That makes no sense at all.

If that were the case, every time the White House changes parties the military would swap parties as well. Obama fucks the military every chance he gets, so of course they don't support him.

Let's face it Captain Obvious, you're a lying little bitch that makes shit up as he goes. You've already been outed so many times it's ridiculous. The only reason somebody would subject themselves to such ridicule on a daily basis is because they're paid to do so or they're just too stupid to face up to the truth. You're a government stooge, nothing more.

Did you actually read the article.

Lifers support Republicans.

Enlisted folks who are just there for the benefits support Democrats.

I'm sure some are upset Obama is slowing down the gravy train to the military industrial complex (you know, the one Ike warned us about) but most people are tired of this endless war and glad Obama has put a stop to it.

6 years and still Obama hasn't closed GITMO nor stopped the wars. He's even started his own wars.

Enlisted folks are not there just for the benefits, and they vote typically GOP. You can't use some stupid donation numbers to base your lies off of.

Essentially, you, you fucken asshole, are a time waster, nothing more.

You're not even worth responding to.

The only reason I do is because it's so fun to see the nonsense you constantly come up with.

It's really quite amusing.

[

Um, no, guy, I don't buy your argument that a government subsidy becomes less of a subsidy because there's a work program attached to it.

What I find about you wingnuts who scream about how the government spends too much is that you never have a complaint about a government program that benefits you.

Me. I did my service and I was done. I expected nothing more from them.

Since you didn't serve enough time, very little is forthcoming.

However, you still have your G.I. bill. Have you used it yet? Have you applied for a V.A. loan?

[

6 years and still Obama hasn't closed GITMO nor stopped the wars. He's even started his own wars.

Wow,I know, man. You'll condemn O for not closing down Gitmo, and when he does, you'll denounce him for that, too.

[
Enlisted folks are not there just for the benefits, and they vote typically GOP. You can't use some stupid donation numbers to base your lies off of.

Well, I didn't. I used polling and survey data. And, yeah, most of the guys I served with were there for the benefits. All these poor kids who signed up for a college education when they barely graduated high school.

Maybe if we went back to a draft that didn't exempt rich people, we'd be a lot smarter about what we go to war over.

[
Essentially, you, you fucken asshole, are a time waster, nothing more.

You're not even worth responding to.

The only reason I do is because it's so fun to see the nonsense you constantly come up with.

It's really quite amusing.

Really, frankly, the way you keep getting outed on your double standards and Obama Derangement Syndrome, I thought you just like the punishment.

It's been a really bummer since she declined your credit card.

Ricki_Lee_Ralph_dominatrix_boobs_300x400_201009.jpg

Last edited:
awwww go cry leftard'

we aren't obsessed with Obama; you mindless losers pretending he isn't a failure are

[

However, you still have your G.I. bill. Have you used it yet? Have you applied for a V.A. loan?

Um, no, I did my college in the National Guard before I went active duty. Did get a VA loan, which the government didn't spend a dime on. I'd be more than happy to let them have my underwater mortgage that Bush stuck us all with.

[

Um, no, I did my college in the National Guard before I went active duty. Did get a VA loan, which the government didn't spend a dime on. I'd be more than happy to let them have my underwater mortgage that Bush stuck us all with.

Yeah, like Bush totally controls the movement of the Sun as well. It's not his fault you made a bad deal buying your home.

A VA loan is harder to qualify for, but when you go to refinance it, it is the cheapest and easiest loan on the market. Because of your VA loan you get to go around re-qualifying. I used to be a loan officer.

You're still using your military benefits, so shut your fucken mouth, hypocrite.

[

Yeah, like Bush totally controls the movement of the Sun as well. It's not his fault you made a bad deal buying your home.

A VA loan is harder to qualify for, but when you go to refinance it, it is the cheapest and easiest loan on the market. Because of your VA loan you get to go around re-qualifying. I used to be a loan officer.

You're still using your military benefits, so shut your fucken mouth, hypocrite.

Well, that would be great if I was interested in refinancing it. I'm not. I just want to get out from under it as quickly as possible.

And frankly, the 10 offers I get a week from VA loan scammers (the only real beneficiaries of this program, not the veterans) are a little annoying to sort through.

Republicans love them that Corporate Welfare.

Well, that would be great if I was interested in refinancing it. I'm not. I just want to get out from under it as quickly as possible.

And frankly, the 10 offers I get a week from VA loan scammers (the only real beneficiaries of this program, not the veterans) are a little annoying to sort through.

Republicans love them that Corporate Welfare.

You're full of nothing but lies.

You said your loan was under water.

Then go into a brokerage or a bank and see about getting the damned thing refinanced for the principle balance while the interest rates are still low and quit your complaining.

It won't cost you a cent.

This is the benefit of a VA loan. That is why so many loan offices are contacting you about refinancing, because it's cheap, and easy. Easy money for them, and it will lower your payments. It's good for both of you.

[

Then go into a brokerage or a bank and see about getting the damned thing refinanced for the principle balance while the interest rates are still low and quit your complaining.

This is the benefit of a VA loan. That is why so many loan offices are contacting you about refinancing, because it's cheap, and easy. Easy money for them, and it will lower your payments. It's good for both of you.

That doesn't solve my problem, guy.

My problem is I can't sell it for what I paid for it. Not whether I could save 1% on my fixed interest rate.

And after paying into for 10 years, starting all over again doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?

When I was in, I voted REpublican, too.

WHen I got out and found out how much the GOP fucks the working man to make their rich buddies richer, I changed sides.

the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer FASTER under Progressive rule

but don't let reality get in the way of your stupidity

We're not 'ruled' by progressives.

[

That doesn't solve my problem, guy.

My problem is I can't sell it for what I paid for it. Not whether I could save 1% on my fixed interest rate.

And after paying into for 10 years, starting all over again doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?

My guess is you can get the thing reduced 3% or more and save yourself a ton of cash on payments. You may even be able to get a 15 year loan at lower payments. It all depends on your situation. At any rate, a straight VA refi is cheap. No closing costs and you'll save a ton of cash. Your first 10 years is mostly interest anyway. Why not lower the payments?

You don't want to sell it anyway. Not as long as the value is below the principle (if this claim is even true). Wait till the market recovers and then sell. Refinance it if you want to hang onto it, and it will reduce the payments.

I figure if we get a Repug in the White House the market will finally recover. If Hillary gets in, the market will stay the same or get worse.

My guess is you can get the thing reduced 3% or more and save yourself a ton of cash on payments. You may even be able to get a 15 year loan at lower payments. It all depends on your situation. At any rate, a straight VA refi is cheap. No closing costs and you'll save a ton of cash. Your first 10 years is mostly interest anyway. Why not lower the payments?

You don't want to sell it anyway. Not as long as the value is below the principle (if this claim is even true). Wait till the market recovers and then sell. Refinance it if you want to hang onto it, and it will reduce the payments.

I figure if we get a Repug in the White House the market will finally recover. If Hillary gets in, the market will stay the same or get worse.

Guy, the one who fucked everything up was your boy, Bush.

And we are never getting another Repuke in the White HOuse until they get their heads out of their asses and stop listening to the Wall Street assholes and the religious nuts.

I'm already past the first 10 years, and I don't feel like paying more money to the Banksters. I'm probably better off riding out the last 20 years of the mortgage.

Forum List

Back