Berkeley cancels Ann Coulter event

Did you guys see the Rob Lowe roast on comedy central? It turned into the Ann Coulter roast....it was spectacular.

Can you please take your ADD medicine.

This is about a college campus cancelling a speaking engagement because the cops don't have the balls to shoot rioters.

[

Yeah but I'm tired of hate from any side. It's annoying

It's going to get a lot worse.

The left is losing. The more they lose, the more violent they get. At some point, people will strike back.

That's interesting, because the left has been on the leading edge of pretty much all social change in this country. Abolition? Left. Voting rights for women and minorities? Left. Civil rights? The left. Opposition to laws that silenced war-dissenters in 1917 and the 1940s? Left.

Everything the left supports now is accepted, settled law in the future.

Does that ever make you feel stupid? Probably not. You'd need to actually engage in deep thought first.

Did you guys see the Rob Lowe roast on comedy central? It turned into the Ann Coulter roast....it was spectacular.

Yet you and yours are afraid to let her speak.

Cowards.

I'm not afraid of letting her speak. Every time she speaks she digs a new hole for herself. Let the ugly bitch speak all she wants, I says.

She has lot's of books on the market polluting the minds of many.

You have your internet posts.....hurting the sides of many (from laughing at your stupidity).

The university has done such a crappy job of creating an adult, open minded environment, it can't trust its own students to not lose their shit and start rioting.
Yep. And is happy to use that as an excuse to censor someone they don't think should be allowed to speak anyways.
In all seriousness, I don't know how these people can support doing this to our kids.

I realize ideology is powerful, but this really is hard to fathom.

They have successfully dehumanized their enemies in their own minds.

They see these violent youths, as something between a cross of a 60s radical or perhaps Che Guevara.

They imagine that they are fighting against dangerous nazis, and that the One Party State that they are building will be all rainbows and unicorns.

I hope if they fuck up our world as bad as I fear, that they live long enough to see their people pay the price.
Yeah, clearly they want to be able to use these kids as a bludgeon.

Not as humans who think for themselves, but as a weapon.

That's what they think of people.

The university has done such a crappy job of creating an adult, open minded environment, it can't trust its own students to not lose their shit and start rioting.

That is complete nonsense, do you have a neutral link on that Bull poo poo comment?

Ann Coulter is a mean hateful person, why would you want her to speak to our young adults? She is a hag..

Ann Coulter

✔@AnnCoulter

Gen. Michael Hayden: N Korea will make nuke capable of hitting Seattle! Situation will be dire as soon as they can hit a city worth saving.

10:08 AM - 6 Apr 2017

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones.

Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?

I see her on TV a great deal.

She speaks at colleges.

You do what ? Oh, yeah...you post at this board.

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones. Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Proud of what's happening on our campuses, are you?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

What a terrible thing you want to do to our kids.

Contrary thought is fine. The mewlings of a carnival-barking moron? Not necessarily what I would call "thought".
So that's your excuse.

What a shame. I wish you had more confidence in our kids.

Again, she has no right to be paid to speak at a platform they provide. I think you're unclear about the First Amendment. Or you think it only applies to right-wing assholes.

Cowards.

Funny how she wasn't angered even once.

The hatchet job failed pretty badly.

After the show taping, she immediately started whining and crying about it. You don't remember that? They ripped her a new asshole, it was bad.

She was invited under false pretenses and then viciously attacked by low grade morons.

She had every right to bitch about that.

YOu people are vile p.o.s.

What were the false pretenses? I hadn't heard that before.

That is complete nonsense, do you have a neutral link on that Bull poo poo comment?

Ann Coulter is a mean hateful person, why would you want her to speak to our young adults? She is a hag..

Ann Coulter

✔@AnnCoulter

Gen. Michael Hayden: N Korea will make nuke capable of hitting Seattle! Situation will be dire as soon as they can hit a city worth saving.

So another one who's willing to do this to our kids for political gain.

Incredible.

Cowards.

Funny how she wasn't angered even once.

The hatchet job failed pretty badly.

After the show taping, she immediately started whining and crying about it. You don't remember that? They ripped her a new asshole, it was bad.

Half of those people would literally file lawsuits if someone did that to them.

Ann will probably destroy them all in a chapter of a future book anyway.

Ann Coulter

✔@AnnCoulter

Oh you poor little Nazi. You CAN'T let people say things that mock YOU and your fellow Goosestepping democrats....

Ann Coulter

✔@AnnCoulter

All you need to do is let them speak.

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones.

Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?

Attacking a writer of 12 best selling books, based on her looks and sexuality.

And this lefty probably doesn't even grasp that that was misogyny.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.
She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones. Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Proud of what's happening on our campuses, are you?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

What a terrible thing you want to do to our kids.

Contrary thought is fine. The mewlings of a carnival-barking moron? Not necessarily what I would call "thought".

That's the thing isn't it. I'd guess Alex Jones isn't invited to speak many places other than small venues where his whacko followers gather. Everyone has free speech but that just means you can walk out your front door and speak. It doesn't mean any venue has to give you a stage.

Coulter could show up in the parking lot and stand on her car and whine about how miserable her and her fellow derps are. Have at it. Don't cry about losing a paycheck and couch it as 'what about my Constitutional rights'. Book your own hall and go speak bones.

Ann Coulter

✔@AnnCoulter

So another one who's willing to do this to our kids for political gain.

Incredible.
People have free speech. They're not required to be given an open platform w/ engagement fees at a college for that speech.

Forum List

Back