Berkeley cancels Ann Coulter event

Did you guys see the Rob Lowe roast on comedy central? It turned into the Ann Coulter roast....it was spectacular.

Yet you and yours are afraid to let her speak.

Cowards.

Funny how she wasn't angered even once.

The hatchet job failed pretty badly.

After the show taping, she immediately started whining and crying about it. You don't remember that? They ripped her a new asshole, it was bad.

Did you guys see the Rob Lowe roast on comedy central? It turned into the Ann Coulter roast....it was spectacular.

Cowards.

I'm not afraid of letting her speak. Every time she speaks she digs a new hole for herself. Let the ugly bitch speak all she wants, I says.

Yet, you have nothing negative to say about the censorship and violence that is being used against her...

You give that a pass, and attack her personally.

You are a liar.

The university has done such a crappy job of creating an adult, open minded environment, it can't trust its own students to not lose their shit and start rioting.
Yep. And is happy to use that as an excuse to censor someone they don't think should be allowed to speak anyways.
In all seriousness, I don't know how these people can support doing this to our kids.

I realize ideology is powerful, but this really is hard to fathom.

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones.

Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?

Why do you hate women so much?

Cowards.

After the show taping, she immediately started whining and crying about it. You don't remember that? They ripped her a new asshole, it was bad.

She was invited under false pretenses and then viciously attacked by low grade morons.

She had every right to bitch about that.

YOu people are vile p.o.s.

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones. Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Why do you hate women so much?
The Regressive Left are naturally hateful people.

Sad day in America when those charged with keeping order and enforcing the law are instructed not to do so in order to mollify the lawless
Sad, and bad and in need of harsh and full reversal

Cowards.

She was invited under false pretenses and then viciously attacked by low grade morons.

Awww, does the poor snowflake need his pacifier?
Smiley_Pacifier.gif

"I have constitutional rights." Bitch, you think you're constitutionally entitled to fees for a speaking engagement? Bwaaahahah!!

It's pussy shit to cancel this, but it's EVEN bigger pussy shit for this human lizard-gash to react by whining about "constitutional rights."

Cowards.

Awww, does the poor snowflake need his pacifier?
Smiley_Pacifier.gif

Who is trying to stop her from speaking again?

The university has done such a crappy job of creating an adult, open minded environment, it can't trust its own students to not lose their shit and start rioting.
Yep. And is happy to use that as an excuse to censor someone they don't think should be allowed to speak anyways.
In all seriousness, I don't know how these people can support doing this to our kids.

I realize ideology is powerful, but this really is hard to fathom.

They have successfully dehumanized their enemies in their own minds.

They see these violent youths, as something between a cross of a 60s radical or perhaps Che Guevara.

They imagine that they are fighting against dangerous nazis, and that the One Party State that they are building will be all rainbows and unicorns.

I hope if they fuck up our world as bad as I fear, that they live long enough to see their people pay the price.

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones. Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Proud of what's happening on our campuses, are you?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

What a terrible thing you want to do to our kids.

Contrary thought is fine. The mewlings of a carnival-barking moron? Not necessarily what I would call "thought".

Fascist academia fears knowledge above all else.
Knowledge and truth ruin their livelihood
You would think that an American adult would want their kids would grow up to be curious, open-minded, and confident & willing to have their opinions challenged.

That just seems like a given to me.

Guess I was wrong, huh?

Growth is important for our health and our spirits. That include ideas

Last edited:
"I have constitutional rights." Bitch, you think you're constitutionally entitled to fees for a speaking engagement? Bwaaahahah!!

It's pussy shit to cancel this, but it's EVEN bigger pussy shit for this human lizard-gash to react by whining about "constitutional rights."

What's pussy shit is the denial of the Left of how much into authoritarianism they are. You're glad for, and you support shutting down dissenting speech.

Proud of what's happening on our campuses, are you?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

What a terrible thing you want to do to our kids.

Contrary thought is fine. The mewlings of a carnival-barking moron? Not necessarily what I would call "thought".
So that's your excuse.

What a shame. I wish you had more confidence in our kids.

Forum List

Back