Berkeley cancels Ann Coulter event

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones. Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Proud of what's happening on our campuses, are you?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

What a terrible thing you want to do to our kids.

Contrary thought is fine. The mewlings of a carnival-barking moron? Not necessarily what I would call "thought".
So that's your excuse.

What a shame. I wish you had more confidence in our kids.

Again, she has no right to be paid to speak at a platform they provide. I think you're unclear about the First Amendment. Or you think it only applies to right-wing assholes.

Nope, we all agree that a prick like you deserves a platform to spew your shit. I would also point out that the guy in your avatar protected that right and would kick your ass for being an ass.

[

Yeah but I'm tired of hate from any side. It's annoying

It's going to get a lot worse.

The left is losing. The more they lose, the more violent they get. At some point, people will strike back.

That's interesting, because the left has been on the leading edge of pretty much all social change in this country. Abolition? Left. Voting rights for women and minorities? Left. Civil rights? The left. Opposition to laws that silenced war-dissenters in 1917 and the 1940s? Left.

Everything the left supports now is accepted, settled law in the future.

Does that ever make you feel stupid? Probably not. You'd need to actually engage in deep thought first.

And you learned history from Saul Alinsky.

Voting rights for women were being given at the state level long before the 19th by liberal states like.....WYOMING.

Moron.

Fascist academia fears knowledge above all else.
Knowledge and truth ruin their livelihood
You would think that an American adult would want their kids would grow up to be curious, open-minded, and confident & willing to have their opinions challenged.

That just seems like a given to me.

Guess I was wrong, huh?

American academia seems to have lost it's godamned mind the past few years. It's sickening to see. Fascism alive and well on campus.

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones. Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

Contrary thought is fine. The mewlings of a carnival-barking moron? Not necessarily what I would call "thought".
So that's your excuse.

Again, she has no right to be paid to speak at a platform they provide. I think you're unclear about the First Amendment. Or you think it only applies to right-wing assholes.
Straw man. Two of them. I didn't claim she had a right to speak. I didn't claim this is a First Amendment issue.

Are you always this dishonest?

As you know, I'm talking about how important it is that we expose our kids to contrary thought. It's critical, and college is the best place.

If you're willing to do this to our kids, there's nothing else I can say to you.

good she should go

her supporters should be carrying

the new

"make America great Again" walking stick

fa005ed35bda14f35f041b16a9320ded.jpg

Did you guys see the Rob Lowe roast on comedy central? It turned into the Ann Coulter roast....it was spectacular.

Did you see Ann Coulter pawn Bill Maher and all of his guests who laughed at her (including Joy Reid) and the audience when she predicted Trump would win months before the election?.......:cool-45::cool-45:

Did you guys see the Rob Lowe roast on comedy central? It turned into the Ann Coulter roast....it was spectacular.

Yet you and yours are afraid to let her speak.

Cowards.

I'm not afraid of letting her speak. Every time she speaks she digs a new hole for herself. Let the ugly bitch speak all she wants, I says.

Yet, you have nothing negative to say about the censorship and violence that is being used against her...

You give that a pass, and attack her personally.

You are a liar.

Asswipe is a better word.

[

Seig Heil indeed, Brownshirt.

You crush thoughts and words that deviate from Party dogma to protect children, right?

Poor, poor snowflake.

Should Congress, with the guidance of the party, pass laws that determine what ideas people can express? you know, extend what the Marxists in academia do to the general population?

Should using the word "faggot" carry a long prison term?

[

The left is losing. The more they lose, the more violent they get. At some point, people will strike back.

That's interesting, because the left has been on the leading edge of pretty much all social change in this country. Abolition? Left. Voting rights for women and minorities? Left. Civil rights? The left. Opposition to laws that silenced war-dissenters in 1917 and the 1940s? Left.

Does that ever make you feel stupid? Probably not. You'd need to actually engage in deep thought first.

Voting rights for women were being given at the state level long before the 19th by liberal states like.....WYOMING.

Moron.
The governor of Wyoming at that time granted suffrage and he was a Union general. Not exactly a right-leaning regressive.

[

Seig Heil indeed, Brownshirt.

You crush thoughts and words that deviate from Party dogma to protect children, right?

Poor, poor snowflake.

Should Congress, with the guidance of the party, pass laws that determine what ideas people can express? you know, extend what the Marxists in academia do to the general population?

Should using the word "faggot" carry a long prison term?

Are you fucking retarded, faggot?

Cowards.

Funny how she wasn't angered even once.

The hatchet job failed pretty badly.

After the show taping, she immediately started whining and crying about it. You don't remember that? They ripped her a new asshole, it was bad.

She was invited under false pretenses and then viciously attacked by low grade morons.

She had every right to bitch about that.

YOu people are vile p.o.s.

Awww, does the poor snowflake need his pacifier?
Smiley_Pacifier.gif

You're offering pacifiers from your safe space stash? How does your mom afford that generosity?

Seig Heil indeed, Brownshirt. You crush thoughts and words that deviate from Party dogma to protect children, right?
I honestly don't know what to say to these people. I don't know how they can support doing this to our kids.

Berklely also cancled creepy ass guy Milo Yiannopoulos who peddles hate.

Why is a speaker like that ok with you?

So that's your excuse.

Straw man. Two of them. I didn't claim she had a right to speak. I didn't claim this is a First Amendment issue.

As you know, I'm talking about how important it is that we expose our kids to contrary thought. It's critical, and college is the best place.

If you're willing to do this to our kids, there's nothing else I can say to you.

Right, you're making a qualitative argument. So am I. Coulter is not an intellectual, and she really doesn't have much knowledge to impart to youth. She's a shrill comedian who sells books based on her audacity of vulgarity. She can speak to some media students about how to drum up ratings among 68-year old men, I guess?

It's Berkely people. Of course it's not surprising. I just hope the patriots show up and bloody some more noses.

Seig Heil indeed, Brownshirt. You crush thoughts and words that deviate from Party dogma to protect children, right?
I honestly don't know what to say to these people. I don't know how they can support doing this to our kids.

You keep saying "doing this to our kids."

Please explain the abject horror of canceling an Ann Coulter speaking engagement, and how that leads to "our kids" being irreparably harmed, you disingenuous c*nt?

[

Would have
[

Moron.
The governor of Wyoming at that time granted suffrage and he was a Union general. Not exactly a right-leaning regressive.

You equate the two.....you moron.

WYOMING never has been a liberal state and it's governor was elected by the people of the state.

Let's add more to your list.

Social Security....biggest PONZI scam in history.....you got it...the left.

Vietnam.......Thanks LBJ.

Cowards.

Funny how she wasn't angered even once.

The hatchet job failed pretty badly.

After the show taping, she immediately started whining and crying about it. You don't remember that? They ripped her a new asshole, it was bad.

Half of those people would literally file lawsuits if someone did that to them.

Ann will probably destroy them all in a chapter of a future book anyway.

She already did.

So that's your excuse.

Right, you're making a qualitative argument. So am I. Coulter is not an intellectual, and she really doesn't have much knowledge to impart to youth. She's a shrill comedian who sells books based on her audacity of vulgarity. She can speak to some media students about how to drum up ratings among 68-year old men, I guess?
She is far more intelligent than you have ever dreamed of being.

Forum List

Back