Berkeley cancels Ann Coulter event

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones. Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Proud of what's happening on our campuses, are you?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

What a terrible thing you want to do to our kids.

Berklely also cancled creepy ass guy Milo Yiannopoulos who peddles hate.

Why is a speaker like that ok with you?

They're all okay with me. Those you mention, the fucking KKK, and any radical left wing groups you mention.

All of them, bring 'em on, let them say their peace. Loud & clear.

I want my kids to be challenged, to be exposed to contrary thought.

Do you really have a problem with that? You don't want that for your kids?

Did you guys see the Rob Lowe roast on comedy central? It turned into the Ann Coulter roast....it was spectacular.

Yet you and yours are afraid to let her speak.

Cowards.

Funny how she wasn't angered even once.

The hatchet job failed pretty badly.

After the show taping, she immediately started whining and crying about it. You don't remember that? They ripped her a new asshole, it was bad.

Half of those people would literally file lawsuits if someone did that to them.

Ann will probably destroy them all in a chapter of a future book anyway.

She already did.

I need that book.

Contrary thought is fine. The mewlings of a carnival-barking moron? Not necessarily what I would call "thought".
Seig Heil indeed, Brownshirt. You crush thoughts and words that deviate from Party dogma to protect children, right?
I honestly don't know what to say to these people. I don't know how they can support doing this to our kids.

You keep saying "doing this to our kids."

Please explain the abject horror of canceling an Ann Coulter speaking engagement, and how that leads to "our kids" being irreparably harmed, you disingenuous c*nt?

The state pays this moron to teach children.

No wonder CA is so messed up.

[

Yeah but I'm tired of hate from any side. It's annoying

It's going to get a lot worse.

The left is losing. The more they lose, the more violent they get. At some point, people will strike back.

Would have
[

Yeah but I'm tired of hate from any side. It's annoying

It's going to get a lot worse.

The left is losing. The more they lose, the more violent they get. At some point, people will strike back.

That's interesting, because the left has been on the leading edge of pretty much all social change in this country. Abolition? Left. Voting rights for women and minorities? Left. Civil rights? The left. Opposition to laws that silenced war-dissenters in 1917 and the 1940s? Left.

Everything the left supports now is accepted, settled law in the future.

Does that ever make you feel stupid? Probably not. You'd need to actually engage in deep thought first.

And you learned history from Saul Alinsky.

Voting rights for women were being given at the state level long before the 19th by liberal states like.....WYOMING.

Moron.
The governor of Wyoming at that time granted suffrage and he was a Union general. Not exactly a right-leaning regressive.

You equate the two.....you moron.

WYOMING never has been a liberal state and it's governor was elected by the people of the state.

Let's add more to your list.

Social Security....biggest PONZI scam in history.....you got it...the left.

Vietnam.......Thanks LBJ.

No, he was not elected, dipshit! BWAAAHAHAHA!!!! He was APPOINTED by President Grant.

John Campbell and the Invention of Wyoming | WyoHistory.org

Unmarried, 33 years old, John A. Campbell was a short, handsome man, with hair a little thin on top and a thick beard below. President Ulysses S. Grant had appointed him governor just a few weeks earlier. Grant himself had been president just a few weeks longer than that.

Holy shit. How's the egg on your face taste? What's next, you gonna claim that Alaska voted for George Washington?

Jesus Dipshits-Everywhere Christ

It is written:

The Truth Shall Make Ye Free.

Now you see why the refusal to listen. Fear of hearing truth and breaking the chains that bind otherwise innocent infants (today's college students) to The Democrat Party.

[

Please explain the abject horror of canceling an Ann Coulter speaking engagement, and how that leads to "our kids" being irreparably harmed, you disingenuous c*nt?

Asa dedicated Nazi, you are ever vigilent to ensure those in college are never exposed to new (dangerous) ideas which deviate from party doctrine.

SEIG HEIL, brownshirtted baboon!

So another one who's willing to do this to our kids for political gain.

Incredible.
.[/QUOTE]

Bull oney...

These haters want to spread their Fox News 1/2 truths for political gain.

I know several going to Berkeley , one will be a scientist, the other an engineer..

Very smart young people.. If they don't want the hate.

This is as non issue. It is like a scholar lecturing is Mississippi where nobody can understand words.

Contrary thought is fine. The mewlings of a carnival-barking moron? Not necessarily what I would call "thought".
Seig Heil indeed, Brownshirt. You crush thoughts and words that deviate from Party dogma to protect children, right?
I honestly don't know what to say to these people. I don't know how they can support doing this to our kids.

Wow, personal insults and name-calling, good sign.

I'll say it yet again: College is the very best time of a kid's life to be exposed to contrary, challenging thought. By all means, the more the merrier. This is THE PERFECT TIME for them to be challenged.

People like you don't want that because you're afraid.

So that's your excuse.

What a shame. I wish you had more confidence in our kids.

Again, she has no right to be paid to speak at a platform they provide. I think you're unclear about the First Amendment. Or you think it only applies to right-wing assholes.
Straw man. Two of them. I didn't claim she had a right to speak. I didn't claim this is a First Amendment issue.

Are you always this dishonest?

As you know, I'm talking about how important it is that we expose our kids to contrary thought. It's critical, and college is the best place.

If you're willing to do this to our kids, there's nothing else I can say to you.

Right, you're making a qualitative argument. So am I. Coulter is not an intellectual, and she really doesn't have much knowledge to impart to youth. She's a shrill comedian who sells books based on her audacity of vulgarity. She can speak to some media students about how to drum up ratings among 68-year old men, I guess?
She is far more intelligent than you have ever dreamed of being.

Totally fucking irrelevant to the point, but your naked deflection is proof that I've got you cornered. However dumb you think I am, well, you're AT LEAST my runner-up.

I'll say it yet again: College is the very best time of a kid's life to be exposed to contrary, challenging thought. By all means, the more the merrier. This is THE PERFECT TIME for them to be challenged.

She doesn't offer "challenging" thought. She hurls firebombs. That's it. You want a conservative intellectual, send a conservative intellectual who doesn't simply insult people.

Yet you and yours are afraid to let her speak.

Cowards.
Funny how she wasn't angered even once.

The hatchet job failed pretty badly.

After the show taping, she immediately started whining and crying about it. You don't remember that? They ripped her a new asshole, it was bad.
Half of those people would literally file lawsuits if someone did that to them.

Ann will probably destroy them all in a chapter of a future book anyway.

She already did.
I need that book.

lol, there's quite a few books you "need" you uneducated buffoon.

It is written:

The Truth Shall Make Ye Free.

Now you see why the refusal to listen. Fear of hearing truth and breaking the chains that bind otherwise innocent infants (today's college students) to The Democrat Party.

Your signature is hilarious given the selective outrage in this thread by conservatives over Coulter. LOL!

She doesn't offer "challenging" thought. She hurls firebombs. That's it. You want a conservative intellectual, send a conservative intellectual who doesn't simply insult people.
I'm not afraid of words, I'll leave that to people like you.

Proud of what's happening on our campuses, are you?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

What a terrible thing you want to do to our kids.

So that's your excuse.

What a shame. I wish you had more confidence in our kids.

Again, she has no right to be paid to speak at a platform they provide. I think you're unclear about the First Amendment. Or you think it only applies to right-wing assholes.
Straw man. Two of them. I didn't claim she had a right to speak. I didn't claim this is a First Amendment issue.

Are you always this dishonest?

As you know, I'm talking about how important it is that we expose our kids to contrary thought. It's critical, and college is the best place.

If you're willing to do this to our kids, there's nothing else I can say to you.

Right, you're making a qualitative argument. So am I. Coulter is not an intellectual, and she really doesn't have much knowledge to impart to youth. She's a shrill comedian who sells books based on her audacity of vulgarity. She can speak to some media students about how to drum up ratings among 68-year old men, I guess?

How ironic.

You accuse him of making a qualitative argument....

And you finish by saying "I guess".

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones.

Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
. Now how would you or did you react to Trump's hit on Rosie Odonnel ?? Didn't like it right ??? Now why is it that the left can dish it out, but they can't take it when someone fires back at them or does the same things in which they do ?? Hypocrites much ? The libs are targeting Conservatives, and have waged war or open season upon them now.

I'm not afraid of words, I'll leave that to people like you.

When did I say I was afraid of her? Did it occur to you that these kids don't want their money going to a buffoon, and thereby with their actions they are being fiscally responsible?

Forum List

Back