Berkeley cancels Ann Coulter event

The university has done such a crappy job of creating an adult, open minded environment, it can't trust its own students to not lose their shit and start rioting.

That is complete nonsense, do you have a neutral link on that Bull poo poo comment?

Ann Coulter is a mean hateful person, why would you want her to speak to our young adults? She is a hag..

Ann Coulter

✔@AnnCoulter

Gen. Michael Hayden: N Korea will make nuke capable of hitting Seattle! Situation will be dire as soon as they can hit a city worth saving.

10:08 AM - 6 Apr 2017
So is Hillary Clinton but you pay hundreds of thousands to have her speak

Yet you and yours are afraid to let her speak.

Cowards.
Funny how she wasn't angered even once.

The hatchet job failed pretty badly.

After the show taping, she immediately started whining and crying about it. You don't remember that? They ripped her a new asshole, it was bad.

She was invited under false pretenses and then viciously attacked by low grade morons.

She had every right to bitch about that.

YOu people are vile p.o.s.

What were the false pretenses? I hadn't heard that before.

It was supposed to be a Rob Lowe Roast.

...? Yeah, and it was, and she likely knew it was. What were the false pretenses?

Imagine a kid being raised by Regressive Lefties like this.

These are NOT LIBERALS.
A skinny 100 pound woman scares the shit out of the democrats.

Skinny Ugly Dog

coulterHound.jpg
My goodness, how old are you?

The last guest speaker Berkeley protested , I wonder which bathroom he uses..

Yiannopoulos

images

images

images

Yep. Milo dresses funny.

THe left riots.

milo-2.jpg

And you attack HIM?

Milo is a pedophile with young boys, why are you defending him?

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones.

Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?

Attacking a writer of 12 best selling books, based on her looks and sexuality.

And this lefty probably doesn't even grasp that that was misogyny.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.
She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones. Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Proud of what's happening on our campuses, are you?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

What a terrible thing you want to do to our kids.

Contrary thought is fine. The mewlings of a carnival-barking moron? Not necessarily what I would call "thought".

That's the thing isn't it. I'd guess Alex Jones isn't invited to speak many places other than small venues where his whacko followers gather. Everyone has free speech but that just means you can walk out your front door and speak. It doesn't mean any venue has to give you a stage.

Coulter could show up in the parking lot and stand on her car and whine about how miserable her and her fellow derps are. Have at it. Don't cry about losing a paycheck and couch it as 'what about my Constitutional rights'. Book your own hall and go speak bones.

No one has said one word about losing a paycheck.

Has this country always been this polluted by people who are afraid of speech, or is it getting worse?
. Getting worse as the speech has now changed, and in my opinion it has changed in order to counter the hate speech or actions of the left, and the left can't stand it.

[

Yeah but I'm tired of hate from any side. It's annoying

It's going to get a lot worse.

The left is losing. The more they lose, the more violent they get. At some point, people will strike back.

That's interesting, because the left has been on the leading edge of pretty much all social change in this country. Abolition? Left. Voting rights for women and minorities? Left. Civil rights? The left. Opposition to laws that silenced war-dissenters in 1917 and the 1940s? Left.

Everything the left supports now is accepted, settled law in the future.

Does that ever make you feel stupid? Probably not. You'd need to actually engage in deep thought first.

You might want to study a bit of history before making such foolish posts.

As you know, you are wrong about abolition, suffrage, voting rights and civil rights. Are you so desperate that you just blatantly lie expecting no one to know better or won't bother to check?

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones. Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Proud of what's happening on our campuses, are you?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

What a terrible thing you want to do to our kids.

Berklely also cancled creepy ass guy Milo Yiannopoulos who peddles hate.

Why is a speaker like that ok with you?

Lots of hate on both sides, but Berkeley will only accept it's brand of hate.

Please give us a link of the hateful left speakers, I would love to see who they are.

[

Yeah but I'm tired of hate from any side. It's annoying

It's going to get a lot worse.

The left is losing. The more they lose, the more violent they get. At some point, people will strike back.

That's interesting, because the left has been on the leading edge of pretty much all social change in this country. Abolition? Left. Voting rights for women and minorities? Left. Civil rights? The left. Opposition to laws that silenced war-dissenters in 1917 and the 1940s? Left.

Everything the left supports now is accepted, settled law in the future.

Does that ever make you feel stupid? Probably not. You'd need to actually engage in deep thought first.

And you learned history from Saul Alinsky.

Voting rights for women were being given at the state level long before the 19th by liberal states like.....WYOMING.

Moron.
The governor of Wyoming at that time granted suffrage and he was a Union general. Not exactly a right-leaning regressive.

Yeah he was a republican. Thanks for noticing.

And yes that is right leaning. Even then

American patriot Steve McGarrett chiming in.

Coulter will have to do like patriotic Richard Spencer did to speak at Berkeley. I'm not sure how far it got, but he either threatened a lawsuit and that was enough, or he actually did sue and won the right to speak. Matter of point, isn't it ironic that a person has to sue a university (whose students invited him to speak there) to win the right to speak there? In other words, people are literally having to sue organizations, schools, etc...in order to exercise their first amendment rights.

[

Contrary thought is fine. The mewlings of a carnival-barking moron? Not necessarily what I would call "thought".

Seig Heil indeed, Brownshirt.

You crush thoughts and words that deviate from Party dogma to protect children, right?

Poor, poor snowflake.

Should Congress, with the guidance of the party, pass laws that determine what ideas people can express? you know, extend what the Marxists in academia do to the general population?

Should using the word "faggot" carry a long prison term?

Are you fucking retarded, faggot?

Socratestoo.jpg

Did you guys see the Rob Lowe roast on comedy central? It turned into the Ann Coulter roast....it was spectacular.

Did you see Ann Coulter pawn Bill Maher and all of his guests who laughed at her (including Joy Reid) and the audience when she predicted Trump would win months before the election?.......:cool-45::cool-45:

Joy was especially condescending about it.

Stupid smug bitch.

All of them, too stupid to realize that they were making fools of themselves.

Just a perfect example of the 'hive mentality' that left-tards promote in our media, and in our colleges. Leftist branded fascism is coming one day to destroy U.S.A..

Not one day. It's here.

So is Hillary Clinton but you pay hundreds of thousands to have her speak

It depends on what the meal is...lol.. Coulter is just feeding them a few hours of ( I will sum it up for you )

I hate all Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks, Gays, Welfare Recipients, Liberals..I hate medical care for the poor and let Seattle be the first to be nuked..

She has a stick up her bony butte

Imagine a kid being raised by Regressive Lefties like this.

These are NOT LIBERALS.
A skinny 100 pound woman scares the shit out of the democrats.

Skinny Ugly Dog

coulterHound.jpg
When you have nothing to counter the arguments jump to how the person looks. It is interesting how you chose a dog more able to fight for her picture while sporting that fearsome lap dog poodle in your avatar.

Seems you're pretty worried about her.

She uses hate to get attention and sell her bonehead books. Have you seen her speak?

Yes I have. And what she say's is pretty damn accurate. But isn't that the reason you need to keep her from speaking?

The left has since risen to power over the years, and they have occupied in many areas in what they consider as the high ground, and they are showing the nation exactly where those high grounds in which it feels that it controls and/or holds are. Trying to take it to them in their supposed strong holds is driving them insane, and they aren't taking it lying down. Now what needs to happen is if there is a huge anti-leftist crowd on these campuses, then it needs to rise up and do academic battle from within or just boycott the campus by taking their money and their business somewhere else.

Last edited:
Seig Heil indeed, Brownshirt. You crush thoughts and words that deviate from Party dogma to protect children, right?
I honestly don't know what to say to these people. I don't know how they can support doing this to our kids.

Mind boggling isnt it? We have to keep people safe from ideas. Instead of teaching them to seek and love the truth

Its a few college kids. Relax. It isn't a big deal. I agree she should theoretically be allowed to speak but I do not see any threat too america...that's just plain over the top.

You must have you head firmly planted in your ass. These threats of violence and actual violence are being used all over the country to shut things down. The democratic party paid people to start shit, other organizations are paying people to start shit. You won't want to see the results when the regular folks get a belly full of it.

After this, the Federal Govt should cut every dime of federal funding to this Constitution-Violating Communist Indoctrination Camp.

I'm sure the city can find a safe space for Ann Coulter and her 200 followers. Conservative snowflakes make a big deal out of everything that isn't just their way lol.

Those mean 'ol college kids.

12 best sellers. 200 followers? LOL!

Forum List

Back