Berkeley cancels Ann Coulter event

Did you guys see the Rob Lowe roast on comedy central? It turned into the Ann Coulter roast....it was spectacular.

Did you see Ann Coulter pawn Bill Maher and all of his guests who laughed at her (including Joy Reid) and the audience when she predicted Trump would win months before the election?.......:cool-45::cool-45:

Joy was especially condescending about it.

Stupid smug bitch.

All of them, too stupid to realize that they were making fools of themselves.

Just a perfect example of the 'hive mentality' that left-tards promote in our media, and in our colleges. Leftist branded fascism is coming one day to destroy U.S.A..

The university has done such a crappy job of creating an adult, open minded environment, it can't trust its own students to not lose their shit and start rioting.

That is complete nonsense, do you have a neutral link on that Bull poo poo comment?

Ann Coulter is a mean hateful person, why would you want her to speak to our young adults? She is a hag..

Ann Coulter

✔@AnnCoulter

Gen. Michael Hayden: N Korea will make nuke capable of hitting Seattle! Situation will be dire as soon as they can hit a city worth saving.

10:08 AM - 6 Apr 2017

Ann's "hateful"?

NOt these little lefties?

berkeley-riots-disgraceful-violence-milo-yiannopoulos-protest.jpg

Maybe you're right. Maybe all that emotion I see is some form of Tough Love....

Feel the warmth...

LI-26-UC-Berkeley-riots-620x420.png

That is the riot
Imagine a kid being raised by Regressive Lefties like this.

These are NOT LIBERALS.
A skinny 100 pound woman scares the shit out of the democrats.

Skinny Ugly Dog

coulterHound.jpg
My goodness, how old are you?

The last guest speaker Berkeley protested , I wonder what bathroom he uses..

Yiannopoulos

images

images

images
You wonder what bathroom he uses?

Why do you hate gay people?

What have they done to you?

I see the Communist Berkley snowflakes are still silencing the Freedom of Speech.

Liberals continue to prove they are DOMESTIC ENEMIES of this nation.

So another one who's willing to do this to our kids for political gain.

Incredible.

Bull oney...

These haters want to spread their Fox News 1/2 truths for political gain.

I know several going to Berkeley , one will be a scientist, the other an engineer..

Very smart young people.. If they don't want the hate.

.[/QUOTE]

This is the hate you are supporting.

1024x1024.jpg

Milo_Yiannopoulos_talk_at_UC_Berkeley_ca_0_2687507_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Imagine if every person fully bought into all liberal or all conservative principles. The country would never survive a catastrophe like that.

I'm sure the city can find a safe space for Ann Coulter and her 200 followers. Conservative snowflakes make a big deal out of everything that isn't just their way lol.

Those mean 'ol college kids.

I'm sure the city can find a safe space for Ann Coulter and her 200 followers. Conservative snowflakes make a big deal out of everything that isn't just their way lol.

Those mean 'ol college kids.

Would have enjoyed being a part of the "clash" with them.

I honestly don't know what to say to these people. I don't know how they can support doing this to our kids.

You keep saying "doing this to our kids."

Please explain the abject horror of canceling an Ann Coulter speaking engagement, and how that leads to "our kids" being irreparably harmed, you disingenuous c*nt?
Wow, personal insults and name-calling, good sign.

I'll say it yet again: College is the very best time of a kid's life to be exposed to contrary, challenging thought. By all means, the more the merrier. This is THE PERFECT TIME for them to be challenged.

People like you don't want that because you're afraid.

She doesn't offer "challenging" thought. She hurls firebombs. That's it. You want a conservative intellectual, send a conservative intellectual who doesn't simply insult people.
I'm not afraid of words, I'll leave that to people like you.

When did I say I was afraid of her? Did it occur to you that these kids don't want their money going to a buffoon, and thereby with their actions they are being fiscally responsible?

The kids invited her, the administration shut her down, supposedly for fear of violence from rioters.

That is always the way it is today.

Its a few college kids. Relax. It isn't a big deal. I agree she should theoretically be allowed to speak but I do not see any threat too america...that's just plain over the top.

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones. Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Proud of what's happening on our campuses, are you?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

What a terrible thing you want to do to our kids.

Berklely also cancled creepy ass guy Milo Yiannopoulos who peddles hate.

Why is a speaker like that ok with you?

Your rationalization for your side's brown shirt tactics is not of interest to ANYONE anymore.

This is real hate.

cct-berkmilo-0202-051.jpg

Berkeley has always sponsored low life radicals, at least since the filthy speech movement of the '60s.

These are NOT LIBERALS.

Skinny Ugly Dog

coulterHound.jpg
My goodness, how old are you?

The last guest speaker Berkeley protested , I wonder which bathroom he uses..

Yiannopoulos

images

images

images

Yep. Milo dresses funny.

THe left riots.

milo-2.jpg

And you attack HIM?

I do like Maher and how he picks apart all the filth in our political system. I spouse some of you think he is a threat to america.

These are NOT LIBERALS.

Skinny Ugly Dog

coulterHound.jpg
When you have nothing to counter the arguments jump to how the person looks. It is interesting how you chose a dog more able to fight for her picture while sporting that fearsome lap dog poodle in your avatar.

Seems you're pretty worried about her.

She uses hate to get attention and sell her bonehead books. Have you seen her speak?

She looks like a skeleton that refuses to lie down. Just find a good plot and begin your eternal rest already bones. Has that corpse ever been seen with a man? Or a woman? Vulture waiting for a meal? Anything?
Proud of what's happening on our campuses, are you?

You don't believe this is the time of a kid's life when they need to be exposed to contrary thought?

What a terrible thing you want to do to our kids.

Berklely also cancled creepy ass guy Milo Yiannopoulos who peddles hate.

Why is a speaker like that ok with you?

Lots of hate on both sides, but Berkeley will only accept it's brand of hate.

Forum List

Back