Bernie-Mania spreads to Red States

5000 and 8000 in Houston and Dallas cities with populations in the millions. I wouldn't take any victory laps just saying.
Santorum got 3 people to show up at one of his Iowa speeches.

Trump is the only one to pull any crowds, but in typical Donald fashion he lied about how many. He said 15,000, then it was showed that the place only held a little under 5,000.

Hillary will get the nomination, but Sanders won't because she will cut off donors to his campaign.
How will she do that, dopey, since the vast majority of his donations are from regular people, averaging around $50?
How won't she? You don't even read the news. Bureaucrats at a teachers union went against its members to support Hillary over Sanders. It has already begun.

Hey, this reminds me of the excitement surrounding the Obama campaign!!

Did someone mention Ron Paul? Sorry, buddy. Democratic primaries are different from Republican primaries. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Democrats have a tendency to spread their support over the long term. That forces guys who were polling poorly early to get out there and tell people for what they stand for.Early polls are not reflective of the outcome

Republicans tend to rally around the flavor of the month. Which is too bad since it is possible you discard your best candidate for some plain old stuff suit variety. All the polls look basically like a game of musical chairs.

Just like when dems turned on a dime for the community organizer and kicked the hil out the back door.....only to revive that corpse 8 years later?
A Hillary landslide scares the shit out of you - admit it!

I really wouldn't be surprised if she won. The spongers have to keep the gravy train rolling.

5000 and 8000 in Houston and Dallas cities with populations in the millions. I wouldn't take any victory laps just saying.

Trump is the only one to pull any crowds, but in typical Donald fashion he lied about how many. He said 15,000, then it was showed that the place only held a little under 5,000.
How do you know, did you vote for him? :p

Hillary will get the nomination, but Sanders won't because she will cut off donors to his campaign.
How will she do that, dopey, since the vast majority of his donations are from regular people, averaging around $50?
How won't she? You don't even read the news. Bureaucrats at a teachers union went against its members to support Hillary over Sanders. It has already begun.
That doesn't explain how she will keep people from donating to Sanders. Try again Short Bus.

^^^ Confused wingnut is confused.

That doesn't explain how she will keep people from donating to Sanders. Try again Short Bus.
I did before, but you must be a Hillary drone to discount it, and deny that a teachers union dropped to the floor and kissed Hillary's feet. If it wasn't for Sanders I wouldn't even be voting a Democrat for President.

best we can hope for is that Hillary is not the second choice of these crowds, if they like bernie, and hillary just barely wins the primary, and bernie voters will turn to the GOP winner as their second choice, hillary is toast.

^^^ Confused wingnut is confused.
^Hillary drone is bought.

best we can hope for is that Hillary is not the second choice of these crowds, if they like bernie, and hillary just barely wins the primary, and bernie voters will turn to the GOP winner as their second choice, hillary is toast.
If Bernie loses I will most likely vote for the Green party candidate, as I have no faith in Hillary to support the poor or middle class.

The spongers have to keep the gravy train rolling.
The majority of which live in Red States and vote Republican.
How much does Hillary pay you by post, to silence Hillary's critics?
Nothing you wish you loved one of your 15 like we love Hillary. Who do you like best? Not one carli fiorino fan? That's the best woman the GOP has? Just like Cain was a joke of a black token.
Curious. Are you a useful idiot for Hillary? Because I have never voted Republican in my life.

Though, calling me a Republican is funny, as plenty of Republicans on this forum would point out I am not.

if bernie takes the first three primaries, u have to wonder if the DNC will demand voter fraud in the next primaries,,aka, let dead people vote !!!

Forum List

Back