🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Sanders comments on Hillary Clinton's leaked audio on his supporters

I'm sure the "basement dwellers" have forgotten all about it :rolleyes:

May be "basement-dwellers and hopeless" will be smart enough to join "deplorables" to unite against the liar/crook, who belongs to prison but instead is climbing into the WH, and stand for Trump all together?

May be "basement-dwellers and hopeless" will be smart enough to join "deplorables" to unite against the liar/crook, who belongs to prison but instead is climbing into the WH, and stand for Trump all together?
Why will they join the deplorables when Bernie said Hillary was correct?

What they aren't going to forget are the economic policies that made that happen. The ones they have zero intention of changing.

Vote Clinton and that's what they'll get..Trump I'm not sure about yet
Bernie Sanders disagrees.

Thus giving you permission to continue offshoring and outsourcing jobs. Brilliant.

What they aren't going to forget are the economic policies that made that happen. The ones they have zero intention of changing.

It will be the same until people stop allowing divisions.

Divisions...like deplorables, basement dwellers....that sort of divisions?

Why will they join the deplorables when Bernie said Hillary was correct?

You're a huge part of the problem, Perez. You're stupid, a sheeple, spewing the party line. That's why intelligent people do not take your crap serious. Oh and you cherry pick polls to further your agenda. You're as dishonest as the next demoquack

It will be the same until people stop allowing divisions.

Divisions...like deplorables, basement dwellers....that sort of divisions?

Yep. And more. Way more.

Sanders Says Clinton Comments in Leaked Audio 'Absolutely Correct'
Wow. That's the shortest Scandal I've ever seen. Bernie and the tax Story made sure it didn't last 24 hours.
Right-wingers here at are going to be really, really pissed.

Please refrain from calling Sanders a traitor or sell out.

So she was correct that the Sanders plan of free college and etc. was a fantasy?

What a sell out moron this guy is! I actually thought he at least had some principles, but now I am not so sure anymore. He just sold out his entire message! I wonder what kind of bribes he is getting, or a threat of suicide perhaps?

Or was he really just a free stuff for votes scammer?

Sanders Says Clinton Comments in Leaked Audio 'Absolutely Correct'
Wow. That's the shortest Scandal I've ever seen. Bernie and the tax Story made sure it didn't last 24 hours.
Right-wingers here at are going to be really, really pissed.

Please refrain from calling Sanders a traitor or sell out.

So she was correct that the Sanders plan was a fantasy?

What a sell out moron this guy is! I actually thought he at least had some principles, but now I am not so sure anymore. He just sold out his entire message!

Was he really just a free stuff for votes scammer?

Hey!!! He got a new house out of the deal....that and he's unharmed. Sanders is a pussy

Actually, Clinton was right about Sanders. He's just an old fraud. Livin the lifestyle of the rich & famous, while ranting about how much he hates the rich. He was easy to pay off and keep quiet. His supporters are a buncha dumb 'Safe Spacer' dupes.

Forum List

Back