Bernie Sanders does not understand economics

Bernie isnt running on the Democrat ticket? Wow, who knew?

That's not what my reply to Cecilie said or implied, but I want to wait for one of her usual condescending rants where she DEMANDS to know what I'm talking about before I reply. ;)
She wrote she could have sworn Bernie was running on the Dem ticket. You responded she was wrong on all counts.
Do you not understand English?

See post #233. She claimed there was a (D) after his name. I replied that it was actually an (I).

Then she went off on her rant about the "Democrat party."

There is no "Democrat party" in the U.S.
HE is a Democrat. Thats why he's running on the Democratic Party ticket. That's he's been in Independent in the Senate is irrelevant. He caucused with the Democrats during that time anyway

No, he's an independent running on the Democratic ticket.
Pedant.

That's not what my reply to Cecilie said or implied, but I want to wait for one of her usual condescending rants where she DEMANDS to know what I'm talking about before I reply. ;)
She wrote she could have sworn Bernie was running on the Dem ticket. You responded she was wrong on all counts.

See post #233. She claimed there was a (D) after his name. I replied that it was actually an (I).

HE is a Democrat. Thats why he's running on the Democratic Party ticket. That's he's been in Independent in the Senate is irrelevant. He caucused with the Democrats during that time anyway

Pedant.

Yeah, I'm a stickler for accuracy.

Pedant.

Bullshit. You are a pedant. You merely play word games to make yourself look smart. Hint: It isnt working.

Pedant.

Bullshit. You are a pedant. You merely play word games to make yourself look smart. Hint: It isnt working.

You seem to think "pedant" is an insult.

Do you have evidence that Sanders is not an independent?

Pedant.

He's running for the Democratic Party nomination.

Pedant.

That's correct. As I said, he's an independent running on the Democratic ticket.

He is not running on the "Democrat party" ticket.

That's correct. As I said, he's an independent running on the Democratic ticket.

He is not running on the "Democrat party" ticket.
It is the Democrat Party. Or the Demonrat Party to get technical. But that makes him a Democrat.

Have you heard of the National Debt?

Hell yea.

3.2 trillion from non revenue and none job creating Tax Cuts passed by reconciliation.

At least 3 trillion from two wars that went on over a decade.

Who knows how much rebuilding Iraq after we flattened it.

The cost of taking care of more than 30,000 Iraq maimed Americans costing trillions into the future.

The taxes lost from millions of jobs moving to China from 2001 to 2008.

The revenue lost from the more than 40,000 factories closed from 2001 to 2008.

Medicare party D passed though reconciliation costing more than a trillion.

The damage to our gulf coast decades into the future while some protect the perpetrators.

The cost of rebuilding our infrastructure since it was neglected while our money was being spent in the ME.

The damage into the future because we have been defunding our schools.

See, we know the debt. No doubt about it. We even know where it came from and what caused it. It's public record. Only tards don't know how we got it.

Great post rdean!! Yet, all they can whine about is how evil paving a road is or educating a child. That is what they bitch about even through it never has caused it debt problems.

Do I want to balance the budget? YES I DO. I'd cut the millitary 50 billion, repeal the tax cuts, close the loop holes and demand a invisgation into government waste. I'd then work to cut 200 billion dollars of bs.

repeal the tax cuts, close the loop holes

Which taxes cuts? Which loop holes?
Be more specific in your whining.
Obama already repealed the Bush tax cuts.
There are no loopholes. It is just what Democrats say to imply unfairness.
Even the GOP leadership talks about closing corporate loopholes. How the hell do you think corporate taxes are 30% but they only pay 12.6%???????????????????????????? Stop the dipshitery.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts because asshole Republicans said they would block unemployment benefits for millions of Americans. Millions lost their jobs because fucking Republicans helped move them to China. DUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you ignorant fucks know how to read?????????? What the hell is wrong with you???????????

This is why people get angry because these ignorant right wingers repeat the same shit even though there has been a million links on the USMB backing up the facts. I believe they know how to use Google, but they are determined to be as ignorant as possible. How do they function in real life????????

Millions lost their jobs because fucking Republicans helped move them to China.

You'll have to explain how Republicans did that. Give specifics.

Hell yea.

3.2 trillion from non revenue and none job creating Tax Cuts passed by reconciliation.

At least 3 trillion from two wars that went on over a decade.

Who knows how much rebuilding Iraq after we flattened it.

The cost of taking care of more than 30,000 Iraq maimed Americans costing trillions into the future.

The taxes lost from millions of jobs moving to China from 2001 to 2008.

The revenue lost from the more than 40,000 factories closed from 2001 to 2008.

Medicare party D passed though reconciliation costing more than a trillion.

The damage to our gulf coast decades into the future while some protect the perpetrators.

The cost of rebuilding our infrastructure since it was neglected while our money was being spent in the ME.

The damage into the future because we have been defunding our schools.

See, we know the debt. No doubt about it. We even know where it came from and what caused it. It's public record. Only tards don't know how we got it.

Great post rdean!! Yet, all they can whine about is how evil paving a road is or educating a child. That is what they bitch about even through it never has caused it debt problems.

Do I want to balance the budget? YES I DO. I'd cut the millitary 50 billion, repeal the tax cuts, close the loop holes and demand a invisgation into government waste. I'd then work to cut 200 billion dollars of bs.

repeal the tax cuts, close the loop holes

Which taxes cuts? Which loop holes?
Be more specific in your whining.
Obama already repealed the Bush tax cuts.
There are no loopholes. It is just what Democrats say to imply unfairness.
Even the GOP leadership talks about closing corporate loopholes. How the hell do you think corporate taxes are 30% but they only pay 12.6%???????????????????????????? Stop the dipshitery.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts because asshole Republicans said they would block unemployment benefits for millions of Americans. Millions lost their jobs because fucking Republicans helped move them to China. DUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you ignorant fucks know how to read?????????? What the hell is wrong with you???????????

This is why people get angry because these ignorant right wingers repeat the same shit even though there has been a million links on the USMB backing up the facts. I believe they know how to use Google, but they are determined to be as ignorant as possible. How do they function in real life????????

Millions lost their jobs because fucking Republicans helped move them to China.

You'll have to explain how Republicans did that. Give specifics.
Because Bush lied us into war with IRaq.
And Dick Cheney.
And the Koch Brothers.
Dont you get it yet????

You are the one that is confused.

What is really despicable is the level of greed that you Libtards have.

It is not enough that the higher income earners pay more because they make more but you greedy little bastards want them to pay at a progressively higher rate. That is unfair, immoral and absolutely despicable thievery.

If you really think the rich gets more benefits from the government then you should support the Conservative idea to limit the function of the government to minimal services and do away with welfare, subsidies, bailouts and entitlements.

That way the rich don't get their government welfare checks through various transfer of funds and neither do the ghetto welfare queens or the illegal aliens.

Nobody gets a free ride. That is fair, isn't it?

The problem is that you greedy sonofabitches don't want it to be fair. You want to use the government to steal money to pay the bills that you are too sorry to pay yourself.

You want free stuff and you want to punish those people that are more productive than yourselves. That pretty well well makes you greedy scum, doesn't it?

Actually, what I want is government that functions effectively.

What you want is anarchy, and because you have a few rich Sugar Daddies like the Koch Brothers, you aren't dismissed as a crazy by both parties when you should be.

Except, of course, the Libertarians are only 2% of the population. But we keep treating them like they should be taken seriously.

You want a government that functions to do things it not Constitutionally delegated to do.

These Libtards want free stuff from the government. Free health care, free food stamps, free education, free housing, free utilities, free everything.

They don't want to pay for anything themselves. They want to steal money from "the rich" to pay their bills.

They are greedy despicable leeches. They justify using the government to steal the money for them.

Then when their greed screws up the economy like we have seen in the past few years they try to blame the failure on somebody else.

It is the Democrat Party. Or the Demonrat Party to get technical.

Only in your imagination.

Bernie Sanders is still an independent running for the Democratic nomination.

None of your word games have any effect on that reality.

Sanders is technically not a Democrat in the US Senate, though he caucuses with the party. His home state of Vermont does not register its voters with a party.

When a reporter asked Sanders his party allegiance after he filed, Sanders responded, “I’m a Democrat.”

Bernie Sanders files for Democratic ballot in N.H. primary - The Boston Globe

Sanders is technically not a Democrat in the US Senate, though he caucuses with the party. His home state of Vermont does not register its voters with a party.

When a reporter asked Sanders his party allegiance after he filed, Sanders responded, “I’m a Democrat.”

And the interesting thing is that in states that have open primaries, registered Republicans and independents can vote for him, too. In states like California, Republican primaries are closed and Democratic primaries are open. Surprise, surprise.

I do enjoy :poke: people who continuously refer to the "Democrat party." It's not even good English.

And the interesting thing is that in states that have open primaries, registered Republicans and independents can vote for him, too. In states like California, Republican primaries are closed and Democratic primaries are open. Surprise, surprise.

I do enjoy :poke: people who continuously refer to the "Democrat party." It's not even good English.

It's an epithet.

It's an epithet.

Strictly speaking, by the secondary definition, yes. But the primary definition of "epithet" is an adjective or descriptive phrase. As "Democrat" is neither a phrase (it's one word) nor an adjective (that would be "Democratic"), we're left with the likelihood that the majority of those using it wouldn't know what an epithet was if they fell over one in the dark. :p

It's an epithet.

Strictly speaking, by the secondary definition, yes. But the primary definition of "epithet" is an adjective or descriptive phrase. As "Democrat" is neither a phrase (it's one word) nor an adjective (that would be "Democratic"), we're left with the likelihood that the majority of those using it wouldn't know what an epithet was if they fell over one in the dark. :p

I use it when I want to tweak a lib. It usually works.
They tend to be thin skinned.

It's an epithet.

You're proving it now.

It's an epithet.

Because they're laughing at you?

It's an epithet.

Because they're laughing at you?

Because they're thin skinned.
I guess they feel I'm micro-aggressing them. LOL!

Forum List

Back