Bernie Sanders Goes Independent...

Well, I least I hope he does..

I believe he should continue his movement ... :popcorn:

The media blabbed on and on about Trump going independent, why not Bernie?

:thewave::thewave:

What do you think that would accomplish? It's clear that his policies are not selling with the overwhelming majority of Democrats. Hillary Clinton is leading him by 2.5 million votes--and it's only going to get a lot larger next Tuesday.

You have an entire party the Democrat Party who would hate him, for running on the Democrat ticket, getting his ass kicked, wasn't man enough to drop out of the race, and then try and split the party, by stating he wants to now change his party status back to independent and run as an independent. He would probably lose more of his base support than what he could possibly gain. He would be the most hated man in Washington D.C.

In fact, the only people who would be cheering a move like this would be Republicans.

bernie-sanders-cartoon-englehart.jpg
I'm seeing a lack of respect for Bernie voters here... all the more reason to go Independent.

The guy is being screwed over by the bought off establishment Democratic Party/Hillary political/media machine. He owes the Democrats zilch.

Eh, he should go Independent.

How does anyone respect voters who support Bernie Sanders? The vast majority of his supporters are youth who have yet to be out actually working and supporting themselves. The Millennials grew up with everything being done for them and given to them. They didn't even have to work at school where instead of demanding results schools have dumbed down their curriculum to the point where no one fails, and no one is disciplined by either the parents or school.

I get what your saying and to a certain degree... agree .. I'm mostly messin with oreo.. lol

Welcome to the USMB... Markle, have fun and keep speaking your mind...:beer:

Last edited:
Obama/Democrats vs the Military...

View attachment 72172
Use your words... How does a picture of our military being detained after trespassing, with weapons, in foreign waters proving anything?

We could debate this issue on another thread but as I understand it, US policy is warning, helping out when necessary and sending offenders on their merry way. Not arrest, interrogate, threaten lives and taking forced propaganda photos... but I get that Iran's procedures are perfectly acceptable to you and most every other Democrat.
Funny, when Iran does it to our military you want to blow them to hell or whatever it is you want to do but when our police do it to our citizens it is a different story... Whats up with that?

What do you think that would accomplish? It's clear that his policies are not selling with the overwhelming majority of Democrats. Hillary Clinton is leading him by 2.5 million votes--and it's only going to get a lot larger next Tuesday.

You have an entire party the Democrat Party who would hate him, for running on the Democrat ticket, getting his ass kicked, wasn't man enough to drop out of the race, and then try and split the party, by stating he wants to now change his party status back to independent and run as an independent. He would probably lose more of his base support than what he could possibly gain. He would be the most hated man in Washington D.C.

In fact, the only people who would be cheering a move like this would be Republicans.

I'm seeing a lack of respect for Bernie voters here... all the more reason to go Independent.
The guy is being screwed over by the bought off establishment Democratic Party/Hillary political/media machine. He owes the Democrats zilch.

How does anyone respect voters who support Bernie Sanders? The vast majority of his supporters are youth who have yet to be out actually working and supporting themselves. The Millennials grew up with everything being done for them and given to them. They didn't even have to work at school where instead of demanding results schools have dumbed down their curriculum to the point where no one fails, and no one is disciplined by either the parents or school.
Why do you think the vast majority are non working youth? Do you have any data to back that up?

I get what your saying and to a certain degree... agree .. I'm mostly messin with oreo.. lol

Welcome to the USMB... Markle, have fun and keep speaking your mind...:beer:

Thank you! I do have fun!

I don't respect any candidate that won't drop out of a race that he's lost. One that insists on staying in a race--knowing that is there is absolutely no mathematical possibility he would ever win. I don't respect any candidates that continues to ask for donations (after he's lost.)

I don't respect a candidate that was an Independent, and changed his party status to run of the Democrat ticket, and now has abused the system while trying to scorch donations from the Democrats within the Democrat party. That then in the middle of a Presidential election, and 3 days before a major large must win primary. New York, uses campaign donations to fly off to Europe in an effort to get an endorsement from the Pope.

I don't respect any candidate that has deliberately exploited the political ignorance of the youth in this country, with promises of free college education, breaking up the big banks-(which flopped on him big time)-and continually blaming others through misguided--half truth-- information, and who has continually launched unfounded--unproven assaults at the real Democrat in this race, and the one that can actually win the White House, Hillary Clinton.
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break Up Big Banks, Among Other Things | VICE News

I don't respect anyone that would praise one of the most brutal, murderous dictators who came out of the 20th century, that is responsible for thousands of deaths, and thousands more imprisoned for life.
Bernie Sanders heaped praise on Fidel Castro in 1985 interview

I don't respect any candidate that voted against background checks for gun purchases 5 times.

You can take Bernie Sanders and shove him up a dark spot. That's what I think of Bernie Sanders.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 72172
Use your words... How does a picture of our military being detained after trespassing, with weapons, in foreign waters proving anything?

We could debate this issue on another thread but as I understand it, US policy is warning, helping out when necessary and sending offenders on their merry way. Not arrest, interrogate, threaten lives and taking forced propaganda photos... but I get that Iran's procedures are perfectly acceptable to you and most every other Democrat.
Funny, when Iran does it to our military you want to blow them to hell or whatever it is you want to do but when our police do it to our citizens it is a different story... Whats up with that?

Well now you're just being silly headed...I would agree that some police cross the line and should be dealt with but in general they do a difficult and brave service for the law abiding American citizens.

Last edited:

You have an entire party the Democrat Party who would hate him, for running on the Democrat ticket, getting his ass kicked, wasn't man enough to drop out of the race, and then try and split the party, by stating he wants to now change his party status back to independent and run as an independent. He would probably lose more of his base support than what he could possibly gain. He would be the most hated man in Washington D.C. They would ridicule him and his policies from here until doomsday.

I would vote for Bernie, not Trump, not Hillary.

I don't respect any candidate that won't drop out of a race that he's lost. One that insists on staying in a race--knowing that is there is absolutely no mathematical possibility he would ever win.

I don't respect a candidate that was an Independent, and changed his party status to run of the Democrat ticket, and now has abused the system while trying to scorch donations from the Democrats within the Democrat party. That then in the middle of a Presidential election, and 3 days before a major large must win primary New York, uses campaign donations to fly off to Europe in an effort to get an endorsement from the Pope.

I don't respect any candidate that has deliberately exploited the political ignorance of the youth in this country, with promises of free college education, breaking up the big banks-(which flopped on him big time)-and continually blaming others through misguided--half truth-- information, and who has continually launched unfounded--unproven assaults at the real Democrat in this race, and the one that can actually win the White House, Hillary Clinton.
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break Up Big Banks, Among Other Things | VICE News

I don't respect anyone that would praise one of the most brutal, murderous dictators who came out of the 20th century, that is responsible for thousands of deaths, and thousands more imprisoned for life.

I don't respect any candidate that voted against background checks for gun purchases 5 times.

You can take Bernie Sanders and shove him up a dark spot. That's what I think of Bernie Sanders.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Just wondering.. how much do you respect Hillary?

I don't respect any candidate that won't drop out of a race that he's lost. One that insists on staying in a race--knowing that is there is absolutely no mathematical possibility he would ever win. I don't respect any candidates that continues to ask for donations (after he's lost.)

I don't respect a candidate that was an Independent, and changed his party status to run of the Democrat ticket, and now has abused the system while trying to scorch donations from the Democrats within the Democrat party. That then in the middle of a Presidential election, and 3 days before a major large must win primary New York, uses campaign donations to fly off to Europe in an effort to get an endorsement from the Pope.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

So you don't respect Sanders, Cruz, and Kasich?

View attachment 72172

Well now you're just being silly headed...I would agree that some police cross the line but in general they do a difficult and brave service for the law abiding American citizens.
Of course they do, I got all the respect in the world for those who do the job right. I see and have experienced many many instances of abuse of power so I don't think increasing accountability is unreasonable.

I don't make excuses for Iran, I think they took that situation overboard with the videos... But our guys were not supposed to be there so I understand why they had to be detained and vetted. It's a freaking war zone out there.

I believe he should continue his movement ... :tinfoil:

you might find it helpful to look into *when* someone can "go independent".

but i understand it's the only way the donald wins. but it's not going to happen.

it's so cute seeing your desperation lumpster.

I don't respect any candidate that won't drop out of a race that he's lost. One that insists on staying in a race--knowing that is there is absolutely no mathematical possibility he would ever win.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

I respect Hillary Clinton a hell of a lot more than I do Bernie Sanders. Look no one ever heard of Bernie Sanders, until he changed his party status to Democrat and jumped in on this ticket. I've been involved in politics for many years, and I have never heard his name mentioned once, or ever read his name in any article.

He nothing more than a yay, nay, and present voter in the Senate. I doubt he's ever sponsored or co-sponsored any bill. He's had the time to make a name for himself and he didn't.

Sanders is the epitome of what politicians with no accomplishments or real record to run on--do. He immediately comes out of the gate--spitting and slobbering all kinds of promises, that he knows with 100% certainty have ZERO chance of making it through the congress or the senate.

For the good of the party, and in a effort to support Hillary Clinton he should drop out of this race immediately. If he doesn't he just confirms what everyone thought him to be anyway. A political opportunist who's only in this for campaign cash, and media attention.
Sanders’s Record, Filings Show Benefits From Super PACs, Links to Wall Street Donors

psrwf-political-cartoon-2.jpg

Last edited:

I believe he should continue his movement ... :tinfoil:

you might find it helpful to look into *when* someone can "go independent".

but i understand it's the only way the donald wins. but it's not going to happen.

it's so cute seeing your desperation lumpster.

:laugh: .. me desperate, no way .. instigating some discussion for fun ... could be... :wink_2:

ufonotcomingback.jpg

I respect Hillary Clinton a hell of a lot more than I do Bernie Sanders. Look no one ever heard of Bernie Sanders, until he changed his party status to Democrat and jumped in on this ticket. I've been involved in politics for many years, and I have never heard his name mentioned once, or ever read his name in any article.

He nothing more than a yay, nay, and present voter in the Senate. I doubt he's ever sponsored or co-sponsored any bill. He's had the time to make a name for himself and he didn't.

Sanders is the epitome of what politicians with no accomplishments or real record to run on--do. He immediately comes out of the gate--spitting and slobbering all kinds of promises, that he knows with 100% certainty have ZERO chance of making it through the congress or the senate.

For the good of the party, and in a effort to support Hillary Clinton he should drop out of this race immediately. If he doesn't he just confirms what everyone thought him to be anyway. A political opportunist who's only in this for campaign cash, and media attention.
Sanders’s Record, Filings Show Benefits From Super PACs, Links to Wall Street Donors

psrwf-political-cartoon-2.jpg

I was kinda hoping you'd apply some of that crack critical thought to Hillary, alas, I'm quite disappointed...:popcorn:

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Not at all.

I don't respect a candidate that was an Independent, and changed his party status to run of the Democrat ticket, and now has abused the system while trying to scorch donations from the Democrats within the Democrat party. That then in the middle of a Presidential election, and 3 days before a major large must win primary. New York, uses campaign donations to fly off to Europe in an effort to get an endorsement from the Pope.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

There are no honest Clinton supporters.

Forum List

Back