Bernie Sanders just declared war on the Democratic establishment

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015

If you want to make a politician really, really angry, endorse their primary opponent. That's exactly what Bernie Sanders did Saturday to Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

"Clearly, I favor her opponent," Sanders said in an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper set to air today. "His views are much closer to mine than as to Wasserman Schultz's. Let me also say this, in all due respect to the current chairperson: If [I am] elected president, she would not be reappointed chairwoman of the DNC."

...Wasserman Schultz, for her part, issued a terse statement Saturday aimed at taking the high road -- at least publicly. "Even though Senator Sanders has endorsed my opponent, I remain, as I have been from the beginning, neutral in the presidential Democratic primary,” she said. “I look forward to working together with him for Democratic victories in the fall.”

i really hope Bernie wins. I really do.

Sanders is officially dead now. Not that he had a prayer of getting the nomination. That was a pretty dumb move. He just damaged his chances of making a significant impact at the convention.

Sanders is officially dead now. Not that he had a prayer of getting the nomination. That was a pretty dumb move. He just damaged his chances of making a significant impact at the convention.
Dumb? He is going to the Senate with a LOT more power then he ever has had no matter what side wins.

i suppose he always has a 3rd party chance

Dumb? He is going to the Senate with a LOT more power then he ever has had no matter what side wins.

Wait and see if they VINCE FOSTER him!!!!!!

Here comes that divide democrats were cheering for! Just NOT the side they wanted.

GO BERNIE!
Before these Primaries, it looked like the Gop would divide and fall. But now suddenly, the opposite hax happened. Its extraordinary.

Bernie is slime. He just oozes from, one place to another.

congress-budget.jpeg4-1280x960.jpg

Which will piss off his supporters who will either A. Vote for Jill Stein,B.Not Vote or C. Vote Trump as he is a populist like Sanders. WIN WIN WIN!

Bernie's never been a bender-over. Why should he start now?

Which will piss off his supporters who will either A. Vote for Jill Stein,B.Not Vote or C. Vote Trump as he is a populist like Sanders. WIN WIN WIN!

Nobody who feels the Bern is going to feel like a Dump, believe me.
Hitler was a "populist" too. Ain't anywhere near that simple.

If you want to make a politician really, really angry, endorse their primary opponent. That's exactly what Bernie Sanders did Saturday to Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

"Clearly, I favor her opponent," Sanders said in an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper set to air today. "His views are much closer to mine than as to Wasserman Schultz's. Let me also say this, in all due respect to the current chairperson: If [I am] elected president, she would not be reappointed chairwoman of the DNC."

...Wasserman Schultz, for her part, issued a terse statement Saturday aimed at taking the high road -- at least publicly. "Even though Senator Sanders has endorsed my opponent, I remain, as I have been from the beginning, neutral in the presidential Democratic primary,” she said. “I look forward to working together with him for Democratic victories in the fall.”

i really hope Bernie wins. I really do.

I think it's going to be a cold day in hell, before the Democrat Party will allow someone to change their party status to run on their ticket again. With this maneuver he has totally alienated the Democrat party, and there's no way in hell he would get any Republican support. It's going to be a 1000 miles of ugly road when he heads back to the senate.

images

i suppose he always has a 3rd party chance
No, he does not.

Sore loser laws through out the nation make it impossible for a failed primary to run a successful 3rd party run.

Forum List

Back