Bernie Sanders just declared war on the Democratic establishment

never held a job till he was 40 either, and then it wasnt a job that required any type of actual work.
Why start that now?

I keep hearing that about him. What was he doing to survive?

Sanders was a bum.
Bernie Sanders a Bum Who Didn't Earn His First Steady Paycheck Until Age 40 Then Wormed His Way Into Politics
so attacking the messenger is your strategy? lol

Let me guess, you're an anatomy voter (supporting hiLIARy because she's a female)

Who would want to vote for a seat warmer in the Senate? Sanders has been nothing more than a yay-nay and present voter in the Senate. I doubt he's ever sponsored or co-sponsored any bill. He doesn't have an ounce of executive experience--but he's all talk, talk talk.
Bernie Sanders Can't Explain How He'd Break Up Big Banks, Among Other Things | VICE News

Admit it, you never heard Sanders name mentioned until he changed his party status to Democrat to run on this ticket, and he's been in some type of government job since he was 40 years old. Prior to that he was just a bum.
Bernie Sanders, The Bum Who Wants Your Money

Sanders is the epitome of what a politician does that has no accomplishment or record to run on. He makes all kinds of promises, that he knows with absolute certainty don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting through the congress.

Now by attacking the Democrat Party chairman, he has chewed off his own arm with Democrats in the Senate and House. Just face it--the guy is a MORON. Someone needs to take this nursing home candidate back to where they dug him up.

web1_0_no_image_title_165.jpg

Last edited:
never held a job till he was 40 either, and then it wasnt a job that required any type of actual work.
Why start that now?

It's an internet myth. They like myths.
They like that old Irish song, "the Myth-Covered Mountains of Home"

So it isn't true Pogo ? What was he doing then?

Before politics, as far as I know, he was writing, and being a shitty carpenter. Then got into politics in his 30s.

Kinda like Jesus. :tongue:

That was bad@ /spank

All true though. He's even Jewish. :eusa_think:

Who would want to vote for a seat warmer in the Senate? Sanders has been nothing more than a yay-nay and present voter in the Senate.

Two things -- one, that is absolute bullshit, and two, thank you for the opening.

He doesn't have an ounce of executive experience

Actually he was a mayor before he was 40 so there's two of your birds with one stone.

Now by attacking the Democrat Party chairman, he has chewed off his own arm with Democrats in the Senate and House.

You ah...... KNOW he's not a Democrat, right? You know he won his first political office by unseating an entrenched Democrat, right? You know he even won when the Democrats and Republicans ran a joint candidate against him, right?

Guess who the MORON is.

Last edited:

Before politics, as far as I know, he was writing, and being a shitty carpenter. Then got into politics in his 30s.

That was bad@ /spank

True that, but he certainly isn't Jesus. :)

That was bad@ /spank

True that, but he certainly isn't Jesus. :)

Amen to that. :rofl:

Just thought the parallel was interesting. It came up stream-of-consciousness, like everything else.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Who would want to vote for a seat warmer in the Senate? Sanders has been nothing more than a yay-nay and present voter in the Senate.

Two things -- one, that is absolute bullshit, and two, thank you for the opening.

Yeah, lots of Senators get up there and say "I won't yield"---LOL. Doesn't mean squat unless they can garner support to get a bill passed--LOL Meaning you have got to have friends in the Senate and House, to move your ideas forward.

Now that he has effectively chased off the ONLY support he had (Democrats)--he has made himself as significant as a mosquito on an elephants ass. Democrats will now censor him, meaning not allow him to talk on the Senate floor. Effectively tie him up, tape his mouth shut and throw him in a closet.

Frankly, he deserves it for being a MORON. This is what happens when you make enemies out of former friends. The old fart, let his ego knock him on his ass. Too much attention and lime light went right to his head. It made him feel powerful, and now he's stepped over a line he never should have.

walt_disney_goofy_cartoon_wallpaper_3.jpg

Last edited:

oreo said:
He doesn't have an ounce of executive experience
Actually he was a mayor before he was 40 so there's two of your birds with one stone.

oreo said:
Now by attacking the Democrat Party chairman, he has chewed off his own arm with Democrats in the Senate and House.
You ah...... KNOW he's not a Democrat, right? You know he won his first political office by unseating an entrenched Democrat, right? You know he even won when the Democrats and Republicans ran a joint candidate against him, right?

Guess who that makes the MORON.

Yeah, lots of Senators get up there and say "I won't yield"---LOL. Doesn't mean squat unless they can garner support to get a bill passed--LOL Meaning you have got to have friends in the Senate and House, to move your ideas forward.

Now that he has effectively chased off the ONLY support he had (Democrats)--he has made himself as significant as a mosquito on an elephants ass. Democrats will now censor him, meaning not allow him to talk on the Senate floor. Effectively tie him up, tape his mouth shut and throw him in a closet.

Frankly, he deserves it for being a MORON. This is what happens when you make enemies out of former friends. The old fart, let his ego knock him on his ass.

walt_disney_goofy_cartoon_wallpaper_3.jpg

Yuh huh. So you read the title of the video and that was all you could handle, was it? Sorry I didn't have a Disney version for your age group.

Better get to bed, it's a school night.

Really? LOL
are you seriously that big of an idiot?
I guess Donald just let all those businesses build themselves.. LOL
Tell genius, how many people has the Occupier hired in his time? Sanders was, and is a bum always begging for other peoples money instead of going out and earning his own.

Yeah really. Actually I have a standing challenge out here. Two of them, this being the second, to wit:

Show me any time, anywhere, that Donald Rump has ever held any kind of position of responsibility, such as a job. Military service would qualify but he didn't have that (bone spurs while playing squash you know :gay: ) --- so any position where he worked for somebody ..... had to meet somebody else's expectations and if he didn't, risk being fired..... put in a job application, interview, etc...... You know, all those normal things that you and I and everybody who doesn't get everything just handed to them all their lives has to do.

I have yet to get a taker on that challenge.

Interesting idea, don't you think ---- the suggestion that a sponge who's never held a job in his life should suddenly take on not just a job but the most challenging one in the world? I can't imagine what could possibly come up short with that plan, can you??

Trump worked plenty. He would not be a billionaire otherwise.
It LOOKS like you are trying to pull the attention off Sanders by going after Trump in a Sanders thread, ya know?

He was handed umpteen million dollars by Daddy, so yes he would have been a billionaire without lifting a finger. Wiser than I have already noted that if he had simply invested that handout and never bothered with all the edifice complex, the endless chasing after TV face time, the relentless kicking people out to make golf courses -- he'd be worth the same as what he is now anyway.

I didn't say "work" anyway -- I said "held a job". Crucial difference.

I brought that up because some yahoo brought up the myth about Sanders. If selling that myth is legitimate on Sanders, then it must be a legitimate issue. If it's a legitimate issue, then it must be legitimate to note that Rump has never done it at all.

I don't think it was umpteen mil. He went a LONG way from him dad giving him what he gave him. From the sounds of it, Sanders would have just lived off it. :dunno:

I said "umpteen" (ten plus Ump) because I didn't feel like looking it up, but it was substantial. Enough that he could have just let it grow in the stock market and would have by now the same wealth if not more.
That assumes that he did not spend any of it.

Clearly, that is simply not the case.

Why start that now?

Sanders was a bum.
Bernie Sanders a Bum Who Didn't Earn His First Steady Paycheck Until Age 40 Then Wormed His Way Into Politics

So it IS true. WOW. Does he have kids?

Well Sanders is definitely not someone you would want your daughter to bring home for dinner. He may have stayed and wanted another 20 years of free dinners.--LOL
lame ad homs. I see your MO now Sugar Shorts

Sanders is officially dead now. Not that he had a prayer of getting the nomination. That was a pretty dumb move. He just damaged his chances of making a significant impact at the convention.
Nah. Hillary needs him. The DLC message on trade is as bad as the GOP establishment, and Hillary embrace of Wall St is not good either. I mean the Donald's full of it, but we have to alter our trading stance with countries that refuse to open their markets.

Forum List

Back