Bernie Sanders Releases Tax Plan, Nation's Rich Recoil In Horror

Liberals are the 'do what I say, not as I do' type of people. All the shit talk they do for everyone deserving a good income doesn't apply to their pocketbooks. They are a tight fisted lot when it comes to pay but will throw down huge money on extravagance for themselves.

The OP defends the rich. He must be very rich, indeed.
I guess that means since you support welfare and those leaching off of others for their health care and daily living needs, you must be the biggest welfare fraud case there is?
I figured that.
==========
No the BIGGEST fraud is CORPORATIONS that are VERY profitable getting government subsidies.

They get probably 100 times more than is spent on all programs for the poor combined.

But Republicans moan and whine about PEOPLE who get welfare and people living off their tax dollars but they don't mind one bit that they are paying taxes to give subsidies to oil companies that make BILLIONS in profits every year and WHO DO NOT NEED SUBSIDIES.

No the BIGGEST fraud is CORPORATIONS that are VERY profitable getting government subsidies.
Read what you said again, Willie. Now calm yourself and focus. Who makes the laws that big business can take advantage of? And why are they written? Think on it for a spell.

This country is really bent on pursuing an economic philosophy that will destroy it after several generations. It is already happening. Consider that it use to be normal for one generation to do better than the previous. Now it can't because it wants to vote for Obama. I don't think there is a lot I can do about it except squawk about it. Everyone in this country wants everything for free and their is no way any rugged individualist politician can compete with that.

Liberals are the 'do what I say, not as I do' type of people. All the shit talk they do for everyone deserving a good income doesn't apply to their pocketbooks. They are a tight fisted lot when it comes to pay but will throw down huge money on extravagance for themselves.

The progressive income tax is really designed to shut down the capitalist system. It hasn't really succeeded 100% in every country it has been implemented but it does have an affect because who wants to expand their business when they know they will be penalized for it. That is why they are hypocrites on the issue. Rich democrats really don't like the capitalist system themselves for a lot of reasons but, at the same time, they don't mind benefiting from it. The see the status in their life as a kind of class hierarchy that they were fortunate enough to be placed in while rugged individualist see anyone's position as something they they have worked for in life and not something that was divinely bestowed upon them by 'society'.

The sad fact is that it never matters how much the government taxes people because it only collects about 17 to 20 percent of GDP. That is a fact that can easily be verified. You can raise taxes all you want but it won't make a difference in how much money we collect.

I really do support the rich getting richer because this group of people really don't ask for anything from the government. They pay for their own healthcare, education, and life. They rarely ask for anything from me at all and are not a burden on my life. I can't really say the same for my fellow middle class people. They seem to think everyone and everything should pay for them.

Read what you said again, Willie. Now calm yourself and focus. Who makes the laws that big business can take advantage of? And why are they written? Think on it for a spell.
======
Correct.

Just as DEMOCRATS have been saying, money is being allowed to buy elections AND everything else about the government.

Our Congressmen are OPENLY for sale to the highest bidder.

Lobbyiests for those corporations give the corrupt Congressmen MILLIONS of dollars in " campaign contributions ".

THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

TO EITHER GIVE OR GET A " CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION " over $100 and NONE should be allowed from lobbiests.

As long as our government officials have to raise MILLIONS of dollars to fund their re-election campaigns we will NEVER get HONEST government.

FROM EITHER SIDE

It isn't a Democrat or Republican problem.

Until and Unless we have government financing of ALL elections we will never get good government.

======
Correct.

Just as DEMOCRATS have been saying, money is being allowed to buy elections AND everything else about the government.

Our Congressmen are OPENLY for sale to the highest bidder.

Lobbyiests for those corporations give the corrupt Congressmen MILLIONS of dollars in " campaign contributions ".

THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

TO EITHER GIVE OR GET A " CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION " over $100 and NONE should be allowed from lobbiests.

As long as our government officials have to raise MILLIONS of dollars to fund their re-election campaigns we will NEVER get HONEST government.

FROM EITHER SIDE

It isn't a Democrat or Republican problem.

Until and Unless we have government financing of ALL elections we will never get good government.
It's gotten worse under obama but conservatives are very much against crony capitalism. Liberals DO support big government and big government always leads to cronyism. I don't hear Democrats talking about a smaller government, ever.

Forum List

Back