Bernie Sanders says that everyone has a right to healthcare…

Trump is president, millions disagree with Bernie…

While I don't agree that it is a "right", I do feel it extraordinarily sad that the wealthiest one percent makes more money than the bottom 76% of the country. That sort of greed (for that is what it is) is extremely caustic to a country and will only lead to a terrible outcome. Eventually, the mass of people have had enough and they revolt. That has been true throughout human history.

Back in the old days there was a concept called "noblesse oblige" which is defined as the "inferred responsibility of privileged people to act with generosity and nobility toward those less privileged." Those days are long gone and the wealthiest now seem to take pleasure in flaunting their wealth and for the most part do whatever they can to add to the misery of others.

Their time is coming to a close and I just hope that the bloodshed is kept to a minimum.

If snowflakes feel so strongly about it, they should sponsor people without healthcare. 65 million people voted for Hillary, only 20 million don't have healthcare. The Hillary voters who have healthcare should just sponsor the healthcare for those without. Do it on your own. Why does the government need to be involved?

Hillary spent $1.2 Billion to lose an election. That would have paid for a lot of healthcare.

Sanders also co-authored a bill that would have allowed U.S. citizens to buy drugs from Canada... it got shut down something like 52-46. Almost all drugs are cheaper in Canada than in the U.S. some of which are fractions of the cost. That's what big Pharma lobbyist will do for you and your government... what a joke.
I don't want cheap worthless free shit…

It's not worthless... in fact a great deal of it is made in the U.S. :)
It has to be taken away from someone else to give to somebody… That's no way to live

The Greatest Country In The History Of The World should be able to declare healthcare a right if it chooses to.

The Greatest Country In The History Of The World should be able to declare healthcare a right if it chooses to.
Like I said I have no right to healthcare, I have a right to earn healthcare…

Sanders also co-authored a bill that would have allowed U.S. citizens to buy drugs from Canada... it got shut down something like 52-46. Almost all drugs are cheaper in Canada than in the U.S. some of which are fractions of the cost. That's what big Pharma lobbyist will do for you and your government... what a joke.

It has to be taken away from someone else to give to somebody… That's no way to live

What the hell are you talking about?

Free government shit

Trump is president, millions disagree with Bernie…

While I don't agree that it is a "right", I do feel it extraordinarily sad that the wealthiest one percent makes more money than the bottom 76% of the country. That sort of greed (for that is what it is) is extremely caustic to a country and will only lead to a terrible outcome. Eventually, the mass of people have had enough and they revolt. That has been true throughout human history.

Back in the old days there was a concept called "noblesse oblige" which is defined as the "inferred responsibility of privileged people to act with generosity and nobility toward those less privileged." Those days are long gone and the wealthiest now seem to take pleasure in flaunting their wealth and for the most part do whatever they can to add to the misery of others.

Their time is coming to a close and I just hope that the bloodshed is kept to a minimum.
Fuck that. Use flame throwers against the protesters. Bar b que a few. That will feed the rest.

We do not and will not have a revolt of the poor. We have the fattest poor in history. They are fed, clothed, sheltered when they want it. They are drugged maybe not enough to suit them but spice is only a buck. The poor have television, air conditioning, a car and beer.

Free government shit

I brought up buying drugs from Canada... you said their drugs were shit. I said a lot of those drugs are made in the U.S., and you said they would be taken away from someone else to be given to us. You make no sense whatsoever... are you drinking?

I don't think its a right, do think it would be nice if some hassle free form of health care was available to all. so that hard working people don't go bankrupt, like over 600 thousand people a year do..

If one is concerned by about national security, then Sanders is right.
what does giving free health care to the worthless have to do with the National Security?
wait never mind, I think I get it.
We are the only country that does not give free health care to the worthless, and we are also the only country that has millions of illegals sneaking in every year.
evidently, the rest of the world realizes how much better a country is when it does not award laziness with free living.

Free government shit

I brought up buying drugs from Canada... you said their drugs were shit. I said a lot of those drugs are made in the U.S., and you said they would be taken away from someone else to be given to us. You make no sense whatsoever... are you drinking?
Free shit always cost somebody something… That's reality but then again you wouldn't understand that

Free government shit

Free shit always cost somebody something… That's reality but then again you wouldn't understand that

What does free shit have to do with the ability to buyer cheaper meds from Canada?

Free government shit

What does free shit have to do with the ability to buyer cheaper meds from Canada?
It's not cheaper because it's costing someone something somewhere, free shit always costs somebody something

Free government shit

It's not cheaper because it's costing someone something somewhere, free shit always costs somebody something

It's cheaper because Big Pharma isn't able to charge more for it in Canada like they can in the U.S. :lmao: Not because shit is free. You aren't even coherent.

Forum List

Back