Bernie Sanders

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
I strongly disapprove of Bernie Sanders' position on guns and I'm opposed to some of his standard Liberal positions, but I am vigorously supporting him because I believe his promise to push for wealth distribution is critically important to survival of the middle class. He is the only candidate with such radically positive intentions.

A Bernie Sanders Presidency will shatter the status quo we've been living with for the past few decades. If the trend isn't reversed we are heading for plutocratic rule. The indications are clear but too few Americans realize what they mean and how serious they are.

All of the Conservative candidates and some of the Liberals, such as Obama was, are in service to Wall Street and the bankers, which is a major problem. Sanders is the only candidate who stands in opposition to those influences.

Bernie will make everything free and end all wars.

What is not to like?

I strongly disapprove of Bernie Sanders' position on guns and I'm opposed to some of his standard Liberal positions, but I am vigorously supporting him because I believe his promise to push for wealth distribution is critically important to survival of the middle class. He is the only candidate with such radically positive intentions.

A Bernie Sanders Presidency will shatter the status quo we've been living with for the past few decades. If the trend isn't reversed we are heading for plutocratic rule. The indications are clear but too few Americans realize what they mean and how serious they are.

All of the Conservative candidates and some of the Liberals, such as Obama was, are in service to Wall Street and the bankers, which is a major problem. Sanders is the only candidate who stands in opposition to those influences.

What is his position on 'guns'?

I find it interesting there's a lot of guns in Vermont, and not many restrictions, yet there's not much of a civil problem. I find that interesting because I'm familiar with Vermont's culture.

It appears to be a Democrat Senate and a Republican house in 2017, so in all reality it don't matter who is president , it will be business as usual.

I find it interesting there's a lot of guns in Vermont, and not many restrictions, yet there's not much of a civil problem. I find that interesting because I'm familiar with Vermont's culture.

If you want your guns, you can keep your guns.

It appears to be a Democrat Senate and a Republican house in 2017, so in all reality it don't matter who is president , it will be business as usual.

A Republican House and a Democrat Senate? How can you tell the two parties apart?

He's pretty firmly in the "pro-gun" camp. For universal instant background checks, against pretty much every other gun control law in the last 20 years, including the Brady Bill and the "hold gun stores responsible" law.

He has supported the "assault weapon" ban, which is an ignorant position to take. I like Bernie and I wish he knew better than to support such pandering nonsense.

He has supported the "assault weapon" ban, which is an ignorant position to take. I like Bernie and I wish he knew better than to support such pandering nonsense.

Do you have a link? I'm not aware of him supporting any assault weapons ban.

Bernie Sanders Stresses Gun Control, Calls For Assault Weapons Ban

Hopefully he can be convinced to alter his position on guns in the coming months.

Thanks.

That's unfortunate, but probably the best move, politically.

It's both a little upsetting and a little reassuring that he's starting to run his campaign as if he's actually trying to win.

Hopefully he can be convinced to alter his position on guns in the coming months.

Meh - BFD. So did Ronald Reagan.

...also a loopy kunt

He's one of Barbara Walters ten most interesting people. Trump too.

I bet not one of the real Republicans makes her list.

The old nutsack is a nobody...

The old nutsack is a nobody...
You are.

He's rallying the poor young and middle class for hillary. They won't stay home after Bernie endorses her. You're underestimating his popularity and role.

Or not – either way, there will be no new AWB.

CXQJholWkAAcqe6.jpg

Forum List

Back