Bernie Sells Out To Hillary

is Hillary taking up bernies rhetoric about free college, healthcare etc?
Yes, obviously you don't watch or read much.
I was making a point. I find it funny hill supporters say those goals werent in the realm of possibility, yet, now, the **** has changed half her platform LOL
Did you see her silly ass head bobbing through Sanders speech :lol: :lol: :lol: Everything she never ran on was suddenly "yes" "yes" "uh huh" "uh huh"

:lmao:

hot sauce in her purse and free college for everyone

And all of it ain't going to happen. Frankly, I am a little disappointed that she felt she even had to mention some of his from Mars rhetoric, because be assured after the convention she is going to do a hard right to get all of the never Trump people which is half of the Republican party, and they aren't going to vote for free college education. Of course neither would Democrats--LOL

You have your yuppie generation (30--40 year olds) that paid for their own college education, and of course the baby boomer generation (the largest) that paid for their own college education, and they aren't going to vote for anyone who says they have to pay for the millennials. Regardless if they're democrat or republican.

I was making a point. I find it funny hill supporters say those goals werent in the realm of possibility, yet, now, the **** has changed half her platform LOL
Did you see her silly ass head bobbing through Sanders speech :lol: :lol: :lol: Everything she never ran on was suddenly "yes" "yes" "uh huh" "uh huh"

And all of it ain't going to happen. Frankly, I am a little disappointed that she felt she had to adopt some of his from Mars rhetoric, because be assured after the convention she is going to do a hard right to get all of the never Trump people which is half of the Republican party, and they aren't going to vote for free college education. Of course neither would Democrats--LOL
Half of Republicans are never Trump? Where do you get that?

And all of it ain't going to happen. Frankly, I am a little disappointed that she felt she had to adopt some of his from Mars rhetoric, because be assured after the convention she is going to do a hard right to get all of the never Trump people which is half of the Republican party, and they aren't going to vote for free college education. Of course neither would Democrats--LOL

Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

etc. etc. I could post many more. The point being if she's out there campaigning on a Bernie Sanders platform, that clearly Democrats voted against in the primary. If Democrats wanted free college tuition, Bernie Sanders would be the nominee. He isn't. At any rate if she moves too far to the left, Donald Trump may very well be your next President.

The majority of Republicans, which are moderates are seriously looking at Hillary Clinton as an alternative to Trump--and if she goes to the left she'll lose them.

Again it just proves that this country is center. Too far left and too far right don't win National elections.

Last edited:

Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News

etc. etc. I could post many more. The point being if she's out there campaigning on a Bernie Sanders platform, that clearly Democrats voted against in the primary, and some of the other free stuff Sanders was campaigning on Donald Trump may very well be your next President.

The majority of Republicans, which are moderate are seriously looking at her as an alternative to Trump--and if she goes to the left she'll lose them.
None of those links establish your claim. You lose.

etc. etc. I could post many more. The point being if she's out there campaigning on a Bernie Sanders platform, that clearly Democrats voted against in the primary, and some of the other free stuff Sanders was campaigning on Donald Trump may very well be your next President.

The majority of Republicans, which are moderate are seriously looking at her as an alternative to Trump--and if she goes to the left she'll lose them.

"So the Fox news poll and commentary that more than Half of the Republican party don't want Trump as the nominee--didn't strike a cord with you"--LOL You've definitely got some serious reading to do.

How about this:
Michael Reagan--states father Ronald Reagan would have never voted for Trump

19939657-mmmain.jpg

"So the Fox news poll and commentary that more than Half of the Republican party don't want Trump as the nominee--didn't strike a cord with you"--LOL You've definitely got some serious reading to do.

How about this:
Michael Reagan--states father Ronald Reagan would have never voted for Trump

19939657-mmmain.jpg
Your claim is that half the Republican Party is in the Never Trump movement. You failed to establish that as fact. You lose.

And all of it ain't going to happen. Frankly, I am a little disappointed that she felt she even had to mention some of his from Mars rhetoric, because be assured after the convention she is going to do a hard right to get all of the never Trump people which is half of the Republican party, and they aren't going to vote for free college education. Of course neither would Democrats--LOL

You have your yuppie generation (30--40 year olds) that paid for their own college education, and of course the baby boomer generation (the largest) that paid for their own college education, and they aren't going to vote for anyone who says they have to pay for the millennials. Regardless if they're democrat or republican.
So if half of the #nevertrump are Republicans how the hell did Trump amass well over 1M more votes than Romney did and accumulate more votes than anyone in the history of the Republican party? (in a Primary)

Sanders Finally Endorses Clinton After Heated Primary

Bernie Sanders Endorses Hillary Clinton at New Hampshire Rally

Bernie Sanders officially endorsed Hillary Clinton on Tuesday, capping off a contentious presidential primary and solidifying the former secretary of state's hold on the Democratic party.

"I have come here to make it as clear as possible as to why I am endorsing Hillary Clinton," Sanders said while standing next to Clinton at an event in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

"This campaign is not really about Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders. This campaign is about the needs of the American people and addressing the very serious crises that we face," Sander said. "And there is no doubt in my mind that as we head into November, Hillary Clinton is far and away the best candidate to do that."

The event helped fuse two wings of the Democratic party together that, despite their real differences, seem to be closer together than their counterparts across the aisle. Many of Trump's primary challengers have yet to endorse him.

Sanders may not formally suspend his campaign, however, for procedural reasons related to the upcoming Democratic National Convention.

Sanders and Clinton are not particularly close, and have not seen each other face-to-face since a private meeting at a Washington hotel last month. But they have been on the same side of political fights before.
bernie-sanders-endorse-hillary-clinton-annoucnement__oPt.jpg
OH no...she;s pregnant...

derrp "he lied" derrp "the fix is in" derrp :laugh2:

grow up, people... this is how real-life political negotiations work.

he's pushing for the issues he and his supporters care about to be included in the party platform.

nothing more, nothing less...

"This campaign is not really about Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders. This campaign is about the needs of the American people and addressing the very serious crises that we face," Sander said. "And there is no doubt in my mind that as we head into November, Hillary Clinton is far and away the best candidate to do that."
he is also a hypocrite.....you forgot to mention that.....

What do you expect Sanders should do? Like Jeb Bush or Kasich support to Trump?
I see lots of my countrymen panicking.
Do what Ron Paul did in 2012..not support/endorse/campaign for Romney.

Ron Paul (like him or hate him) isn't/wasn't a sell out and has principles. Bernie on the other hand is a douche bag for selling out his supporters and lying to them.

Trump will benefit from Bernie's ass-hatterie

Yeah but Ron Paul is always been a lightweight and almost considered as DOA.
Sanders supporting Hillary will benefit Trump? How did you come up with that?
As far as I know both Trump and Hillary are both douche bag.

I simply cannot fathom their message. Both are whining and bitching about the state of the nation. Both have been United States Senators. Hillary has been Secretary of State. Hillary touted Obama as being the Black savior to America after he kicked her ass in the Democrat Primary. The Republicans in Congress have just about given Obama everything he wanted with very little real opposition. Still, after seven and a half years under Obama and the Democrats getting everything they wanted, according to Hillary and Bernie, the nation is in one hellova shape. How could this possibly be true?
You have either (1) been living under a rock or (2) on a very long drunk for the past 7 years if you think the GOP Congress has given BHO "everything" he wanted.

Sober up, and wake up.

So if half of the #nevertrump are Republicans how the hell did Trump amass well over 1M more votes than Romney did and accumulate more votes than anyone in the history of the Republican party? (in a Primary)

While he won the nomination, it's very clear that the majority of Republicans did not vote for him. And that's the problem.

"Not only did Trump receive less than 50 percent of the vote during the primary, he also set another record – for most votes against a frontrunner. More than
16 million people cast votes for another candidate, according to a Washington Post analysis."
In Raleigh, Trump claims he received most-ever GOP votes

And here is how it happened:
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

While he won the nomination, it's very clear that the majority of Republicans did not vote for him. And in that--is the problem.

"Not only did Trump receive less than 50 percent of the vote during the primary, he also set another record – for most votes against a frontrunner. More than
16 million people cast votes for another candidate, according to a Washington Post analysis."

With SIXTEEN OTHER CANDIDATES running against him, and the Hildebeast ALMOST getting beat by a fucking guy that wasn't even a DemoRAT a little over a years ago, you seem to think you're on some sort of high ground....while you sink from your lack of common sense!

While he won the nomination, it's very clear that the majority of Republicans did not vote for him. And in that--is the problem.

With SIXTEEN OTHER CANDIDATES running against him, and the Hildebeast ALMOST getting beat by a fucking guy that wasn't even a DemoRAT a little over a years ago, you seem to think you're on some sort of high ground....while you sink from your lack of common sense!

When Donald Trump was the ONLY candidate left in this race, there were still Republicans voting for other already dropped out GOP candidates to the tune of 14% to 30% in the final primary states. That's not a good sign of support for Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton had a fierce competitor (Bernie Sanders) all the way through to the very last primary, and she still came out with 2,504,664 more popular votes that Donald Trump.
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote
RealClearPolitics - 2016 Republican Popular Vote!

Forum List

Back