Bernie: "Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America."

it's already happening idiot:

Walmart, jobs and the rise of self-service checkout tech ...
www.computerworld.com/.../walmart--jobs-and-the-rise-...
Computerworld
Jan 16, 2013 - Even so, stores like Walmart say automated self-checkout kiosks can ... will create jobs, but Levy said that the net overall effect may be job loss.

Ha, the average fat ass Walmart customer is way too lazy & dumb to check their own groceries out. We'll see how it goes when they have 40-50 items to check. My guess is, they'll be begging to have a human cashier help em. Never over-estimate the American Public. Especially Walmart shoppers.

Walmart subsidizes the government you idiot LEFT-WINGERS; not the other way around

if and when they get laid off and walmart gets more automated the government will have to meet ALL THEIR NEEDS

bedowin62

EXACTLY how does WalMart "subsidize the government"?

EXACTLY.

:link:

i explained this "exactly" already. the Walmart employees now partially subsidized by the government in the form of food stamps and such would be supported COMPLETELY by the government if, no not if but WHEN Walmart funds a way to automate their stores more and those low-skill employees are LET GO.

Okay, that's got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

HOW SO LEFTARD?

because you're in denial???

:lmao:

so much stupid so little time.

you're right idiot; you're a lost cause

Computerworld
Jan 16, 2013 - Even so, stores like Walmart say automated self-checkout kiosks can ... will create jobs, but Levy said that the net overall effect may be job loss.

Ha, the average fat ass Walmart customer is way too lazy & dumb to check their own groceries out. We'll see how it goes when they have 40-50 items to check. My guess is, they'll be begging to have a human cashier help em. Never over-estimate the American Public. Especially Walmart shoppers.

another item of hate-filled stupidity from the "tolerant" Left. and not one of the other left-wingnuts here will admonish this douchebag for putting down his fellow poor Americans

Ever notice it's always the angry greedy white Republican dudes pushing the 'Automation' thing? Gee, how surprising. One more way to fuck American Workers. They have no shame.

Ever notice it's always the angry greedy white Republican dudes pushing the 'Automation' thing? Gee, how surprising. One more way to fuck American Workers. They have no shame.

making a fool of yourself; it's what you do

ever notice it's the ignorant loser left-wing morons that are angrier than any right-winger?

ever notice they are too stupid to admit their role in the loss of jobs?

nobody is angrier than paulidickian; but he keeps on embarrasing his mommy and daddy with his stupid posts

Automation has been replacing workers for a very long time now. If a machine is cheaper than a laborer, then it makes total sense to use the machine. If you were the Libertarian you pretend to be, you would get this.

This is why I keep saying the days of growing up to work in the same factory as your daddy are long gone, and why I keep saying we need to educate our children for the jobs of tomorrow not the jobs of yesterday.

And yet the retards shoot their own kids in the feet by opposing Common Core.

Computerworld

another item of hate-filled stupidity from the "tolerant" Left. and not one of the other left-wingnuts here will admonish this douchebag for putting down his fellow poor Americans

Just speaking truth. I have a relative who worked in management at Walmart for years. You guys are vastly over-estimating the American Public. Most are just too fat & lazy to check their own groceries. And they struggle mightily to figure the machines out. So you'll still need the human workers you hate so much.

Automation has been replacing workers for a very long time now. If a machine is cheaper than a laborer, then it makes total sense to use the machine. If you were the Libertarian you pretend to be, you would get this.

This is why I keep saying the days of growing up to work in the same factory as your daddy are long gone, and why I keep saying we need to educate our children for the jobs of tomorrow not the jobs of yesterday.

And yet the retards shoot their kids in the feet by opposing Common Core.

And it's one more way for angry greedy white Republican dude to fuck American Workers. ;)

Computerworld

Just speaking truth. I have a relative who worked in management at Walmart for years. You guys are vastly over-estimating the American Public. Most are just too fat & lazy to check their own groceries. And they struggle mightily to figure the machines out. So you'll still need the human workers you hate so much.

that's amusing nutjob; because i see the same kinds of machines in use all the time in grocery stores where "fat" people get their food

And it's one more way for angry greedy white Republican dude to fuck American Workers. ;)

are you an ignorant black prog loser? or just a self-hating ignorant white prog loser???

Innovate or perish. Educate or die.

If we don't automate, someone else will and we will STILL lose jobs.

Figure it out, retard!

Forum List

Back