Bernie: "Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America."

Rather than continue to whine about "the rich," you too can supplement your income with dividends and capital gains.

And how is someone in the bottom 40 percent who is living paycheck to paycheck supposed to do that?

"Let them eat cake!"

Ah, there's the leftwing "can't do" spirit!!!!

g5000 is a right-wing progressive panderer; that's why he seems so similar to a left-wing progresive panderer

Brainless anti-walmart asswipes... Lol

What we really need are overpaid, unionized store clerks and more expensive products.

You know, for the people. Morons

most of the left-wing idiots here spend their day wallowing in hypocrisy, projection and denial
Us left wingers want Walmart to pay employees a decent wage so they don't have to rely on the government, us left wingers support tax cuts for small businesses..

Walmart subsidizes the government you idiot LEFT-WINGERS; not the other way around

if and when they get laid off and walmart gets more automated the government will have to meet ALL THEIR NEEDS

bedowin62

EXACTLY how does WalMart "subsidize the government"?

EXACTLY.

:link:

i explained this "exactly" already. the Walmart employees now partially subsidized by the government in the form of food stamps and such would be supported COMPLETELY by the government if, no not if but WHEN Walmart funds a way to automate their stores more and those low-skill employees are LET GO.

Soaking the Poor, State by State | Mother Jones
www.motherjones.com/kevin.../02/soaking-poor-state-state
Mother Jones
Feb 3, 2012 - Many poor and elderly Americans pay no federal income tax, but they pay ... with the poor and middle classes paying higher rates than the rich. ... Those include state income taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, and fees of various kinds. ... In the worst states, the poorest 20 percent pay five to six times the rate ...

Bedowin,

goes off on one and hasn't even checked out who he is on his team...

The Walton Family are the lowest charity givers among billionaires and use that money to carry favours for new stores...

They are the biggest users of Chinese labour in US... Want to know who lobbied to close down American plants, it was them...

They are biggest receiver in Corporate welfare in America as they pay there employees under the living wage, thus forcing the government to give there employees food stamps...

But you keep going there, top class idiot...

always a bunch of losers here trying to stick to a spoonfed narrative that ignores their own role in exactly what the losers are crying about!

That describes RWs perfectly.

YOU subsidize WalMart but you stubbornly refuse to think for yourself.

Rather than continue to whine about "the rich," you too can supplement your income with dividends and capital gains.

And how is someone in the bottom 40 percent who is living paycheck to paycheck supposed to do that?

"Let them eat cake!"

Ah, there's the leftwing "can't do" spirit!!!!

g5000 is a right-wing progressive panderer; that's why he seems so similar to a left-wing progresive panderer
LOL.

most of the left-wing idiots here spend their day wallowing in hypocrisy, projection and denial
Us left wingers want Walmart to pay employees a decent wage so they don't have to rely on the government, us left wingers support tax cuts for small businesses..

Walmart subsidizes the government you idiot LEFT-WINGERS; not the other way around

if and when they get laid off and walmart gets more automated the government will have to meet ALL THEIR NEEDS

bedowin62

EXACTLY.

i explained this "exactly" already. the Walmart employees now partially subsidized by the government in the form of food stamps and such would be supported COMPLETELY by the government if, no not if but WHEN Walmart funds a way to automate their stores more and those low-skill employees are LET GO.

Okay, that's got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

bedowin62

EXACTLY.

No disagreement from me.

bedowin62

EXACTLY.

HOW SO LEFTARD?

because you're in denial???

i gotta tell you; for people who consider themselves "forward-thinking" these Progressives sure do seem behind the curve on lots of issues.

2nqf6t1.jpg

Wealth And Inequality In America - Business Insider

Bernie: "Today the Walton family of Walmart own more wealth than the bottom 40 percent of America."

....because people GIVE them their business / money....unlike the government that GIVES us 'the business' and TAKES our money...

bedowin62

EXACTLY.

HOW SO LEFTARD?

because you're in denial???

:lmao:

so much stupid so little time.

Forum List

Back