Bernie's entire campaign is to divide America

The problem is big money controls everything. We have a bought and paid for republic. And this goes to both parties. Let's just say we aren't and have never been close to as great as we say....this country is built and owned by a few big shots. The rest of us don't matter...that's simply the way it is. Undeniable truth.

The rich on one side and everyone else on the other. Despicable.

A leader leads everyone, including the wealthy to do the right thing.

Bernie throws away the wealthy. As if being rich disqualifies you from being American.

Wait.....wut?

I thought Dims like you were all about redistributing wealth.

I thought it was their only reason to live.
You can't possibly believe in stupid and ridiculous made up Fascist Republican shit do you?

Oh, I guess you do.

Bernie throws away the wealthy. As if being rich disqualifies you from being American.

Being rich disqualifies you from getting into heaven. BTW, Bernie should divide the 1% from their obscene ill gotten wealth.

9f6ce2c60db6dd514ae96d539ad91448.jpg
All rich only got rich because of evil? Is that how it works?

What's muddled in my thinking? No, I don't have one of those jobs/slavery things; I started up my own business and make a comfortable living from it, thank you. I exploit no one, and am exploited by no one. What about you?
Since I have long accepted that everything on the internet is true I must believe you, therefore you are an oppressor who employs slave labor.

Wait.....wut?

I thought Dims like you were all about redistributing wealth.

I thought it was their only reason to live.
You can't possibly believe in stupid and ridiculous made up Fascist Republican shit do you?

Oh, I guess you do.

Then what did I say that was wrong?

Do you or do you not favor taking more money from the rich and giving it to the poor? Isn't this all Bernie spews?

Please explain yourself or get labeled a tool for Hillary.

Being rich disqualifies you from getting into heaven. BTW, Bernie should divide the 1% from their obscene ill gotten wealth.

9f6ce2c60db6dd514ae96d539ad91448.jpg
All rich only got rich because of evil? Is that how it works?

You tell us. I thought the free market was evil because it made rich people.

Isn't this the ideology of the DIm party?

Forum List

Back