Besides Being a Vile Crud Racist and Serial Liar, What is Wrong With Donnie?

Comparing faults, he's not Hillary..........
It tells me a lot when someone can't give a positive reason to support their candidate and can only come up with, "He isn't the other candidate."

That's pretty pathetic.
Clearly, Hillary is trying to paint the Donald as a bigger liar than she.

Little chance of that.
Already done. Only the deluded think there is a comparison. Temper tantrum wins by a uuuuge margin.

"Besides Being a Vile Crud Racist and Serial Liar, What is Wrong With Donnie?"

For Liberals, it's the fact that he leads her in the polls, and they haven't even squared off yet. :p

Nobody is perfect, so besides being a vile crud racist and serial liar, what faults does Donnie have that would hinder his performance as a President?
Besides being vile slick-talking racists, what other faults does Hillary and Obama have?

"Besides Being a Vile Crud Racist and Serial Liar, What is Wrong With Donnie?"

For Liberals, it's the fact that he leads her in the polls, and they haven't even squared off yet. :p
Which polls would those be? The last one I saw had her leading by double digits. Got a link?

I am surprised you are claiming all those Donnie positions are faults. Congratulations for changing sides.

You're hard of reading. He asked for positive reasons why I would vote Trump. He got them.

Comparing faults, he's not Hillary..........
Trump ~ 2016 because no one lies as much as crooked Hillary.

The NY AG said Crooked Trump committed fraud ...

Really? When?
“We have laws against running an illegal, unlicensed university. This never was a university. The fraud started with the name of the organization,” he said. “It was really a fraud from beginning to end.” NY Atty. Gen. Slams Trump U as 'Fraud From Beginning to End'

OP is the serial liar (like all self-hating-American Obamabot cocksuckers), because ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ISN'T A RACE, IT'S A CRIMINAL ACTIVITY THAT BURDENS OUR SOCIETY REGARDLESS OF THE RACE THAT DOING IT!!!! Nor is Pisslam a race: IT'S A PRAISED-BY-HITLER, JEW-EXTERMINATING, HUMAN-RIGHTS-ATROCITY, CHILD-FUCKING HATE IDEOLOGY WHOSE SUBHUMAN FILTH COMES IN ALL RACES, INCLUDING WHITES!!! The OP sounds like someone who just needs to crawl back under his rock for his usual job of picking scabs of $10 hookers.

OP is the serial liar (like all self-hating-American Obamabot cocksuckers), because ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION ISN'T A RACE, IT'S A CRIMINAL ACTIVITY THAT BURDENS OUR SOCIETY REGARDLESS OF THE RACE THAT DOING IT!!!! Nor is Pisslam a race: IT'S A PRAISED-BY-HITLER, JEW-EXTERMINATING, HUMAN-RIGHTS-ATROCITY, CHILD-FUCKING HATE IDEOLOGY WHOSE SUBHUMAN FILTH COMES IN ALL RACES, INCLUDING WHITES!!! The OP sounds like someone who just needs to crawl back under his rock for his usual job of picking scabs of $10 hookers.

Wow, I bet you'd have to buy tickets and stand in line to hate this guy.

Compared to the rabble the democrat party has to offer Trump should be nominated for sainthood.

I think it's becoming clear that the shine for the Oval Office has worn dull and become overly burdensome for Trump, and he's doing his best these days to piss off as many people as he can to purposefully lose the race without losing too much face.

Or else he really is good buds with the Clintons and this has been a diabolical plan all along to eliminate her competition.

I can see Trump and the Clintons cutting a deal where Trump gets a big payoff for his trouble, because the Clintons have the ways and means to reward him. Money....always follow the money.

No one said anything about immigration being the cause of Donnie's racism asshole. That is just the brainwashed deluded mind that has dropped into your dopey head from your cult leader. Your post portrays the definition of a cult mesmerized follower.

Forum List

Back