Besides being opposed to abortion, why would republicans call themselves Christian?

I would sniff your tampon and throw it to bulldog for seconds..

spoken like a true christian. you go boy. can't wait for sweetsue to come & defend your christianity some more! :abgg2q.jpg:

So what does that even mean?

too poorly educated to figure it out? of course you are. :itsok:

You're a dude with a dick ..

Obvious..

lol... c'mon, you can do better than that........................

Sock

Caught you..

alt-jesus-fear-everyone-expel-the-stranger-blame-the-poor-14590066.png

Your a Danny sock..

I pissed you off so bad I caught you .

You keep pulling Christmas away you get uglyness .We are not tramping on your rights, we want to hold you in our arms..and say no worries . We love you no matter who you are.
`
I don't see any war on christianity. It's nothing more than a conservative talking point. They can't prove it but have excelled in self-victimization to a point where they actually do believe it exists. While many of the evangelical cult espouse this phony war on religion, there are also patches of Catholics, Lutherans, etc (who listen to talk radio) and are caught up in this mindless, conspiratorial frenzy.

When men take over religion and meld it into politics, it becomes a deceptive, cancerous rot. It's a deception so well done, it misleads the faithful. That's where the problem is.
`

but of COURSE there is a war on christianity when all those shoppers trample over themselves to get the latest, shiniest new object on black friday ( that starts out on thanksgiving, taking worker bees away from their families ) & being told 'happy holidays' instead of being wished a 'merry christmas'

after all it's because jesus is the reason for the season!

The Irish don't even see it

well after all, irish catholics aren't roman catholics, but we all know 'catholics' aren't real christians anyways, don't we?

I caught you ..you were so pissed me smoking you .

Your Danny , play time..

You keep pulling Christmas away you get uglyness .We are not tramping on your rights, we want to hold you in our arms..and say no worries . We love you no matter who you are.
`
I don't see any war on christianity. It's nothing more than a conservative talking point. They can't prove it but have excelled in self-victimization to a point where they actually do believe it exists. While many of the evangelical cult espouse this phony war on religion, there are also patches of Catholics, Lutherans, etc (who listen to talk radio) and are caught up in this mindless, conspiratorial frenzy.

When men take over religion and meld it into politics, it becomes a deceptive, cancerous rot. It's a deception so well done, it misleads the faithful. That's where the problem is.
`

but of COURSE there is a war on christianity when all those shoppers trample over themselves to get the latest, shiniest new object on black friday ( that starts out on thanksgiving, taking worker bees away from their families ) & being told 'happy holidays' instead of being wished a 'merry christmas'

after all it's because jesus is the reason for the season!

The Irish don't even see it

well after all, irish catholics aren't roman catholics, but we all know 'catholics' aren't real christians anyways, don't we?

I caught you ..you were so pissed me smoking you .

Your Danny , play time..

You can't gang up up on people mother fucker with multiple socks..

Cash for clunkers did that well?

Go comb your head .

It's getting a distraction.

.View attachment 230759
nothing like Your red herrings. learning how to fish for red herrings is worthless under Any form of Capitalism.

• The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.

You mother fucker your play time...

You were that pissed at me you showed your sock?

I am good that good..

Go comb your head .

.View attachment 230759
nothing like Your red herrings. learning how to fish for red herrings is worthless under Any form of Capitalism.

• The economy gained a net 11.6 million jobs. The unemployment rate dropped to below the historical norm.

I am good that good..

Your play time how many more bitch..

Why you not posting bitch..?

I caught you..

Go comb your head .

.View attachment 230759

I am good that good..

Your play time how many more bitch..

Why you not posting bitch..?

I caught you..

i was busy being a third sock on another thread. tom steyer pays me for that one!!!!!!!!!!!

triple time on sundays!
$$$$$$$$$$$

Not seeing a lot of serious answers so far.
You call yourself Christian if Jesus is your Lord and Savior. Whether you are Republican is not a factor.
I thought this was obvious to thinking people.
It can be a little confusing when those of us who are not religious hear that a person is a "Christian" but then observe their behaviors.

There is a regular dichotomy there that can be somewhat dissonant for "thinking people".

You call yourself Christian if Jesus is your Lord and Savior. Whether you are Republican is not a factor.
It can be a little confusing when those of us who are not religious hear that a person is a "Christian" but then observe their behaviors.

There is a regular dichotomy there that can be somewhat dissonant for "thinking people".

Funny that you usually have no such dissonance for any other world religion. Isn't that something? Did you ever examine that? Other religions can certainly have their holy men and women and they are revered by unbelievers.

But Christians run hospitals, give to the poor in record numbers, go abroad to serve....nope. still, never good enough.

There is a reason for that.

I'm sure you would hate it.

they usually only have to be right, twice a day.

Funny that you usually have no such dissonance for any other world religion. Isn't that something? Did you ever examine that? Other religions can certainly have their holy men and women and they are revered by unbelievers.

But Christians run hospitals, give to the poor in record numbers, go abroad to serve....nope. still, never good enough.

There is a reason for that.

I'm sure you would hate it.
You didn't ask about my opinions of other world religions (you brought it up), so you just made something up and ran with assumptions.

This is what I'm talking about.

Forum List

Back