Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

Most Democrat presidents were/are just plain stupid. LBJ wasn't
He was just an evil man
LBJ was a jerk, but he was anything but evil

He cared about Civil Rights, the poor, Healthcare for the poor and elderly

Any President including JFK, Nixon or Goldwater would have gotten us into Vietnam. LBJ wanted nothing to do with Vietnam but didn’t want to appear soft on Communism
The only Candidate from the time who may have resisted going in to Vietnam was Hubert Humphrey

Last edited:
Trump conducted a War on Democracy

Using any means possible to overturn the will of We the People
When fraudulent legal claims, pressuring election officials and bullying his Vice President didn’t work, he resorted to violence.

Which makes him our worst President

Trump has had these problems with severe dislexia his whole life and it has negatively affected his personality. He actually has many, many traits in common with gadaffi.
I have watched Hillary for an hour.
I have watched Bernie Sanders for an hour.
I have watched, and still watch, Biden for an hour.

You are just another moron here who is emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.

Trump has had these problems with severe dislexia his whole life and it has negatively affected his personality. He actually has many, many traits in common with gadaffi.
Remember when the left feared out loud, dumb Don would impose martial law during the Summer of George? Now we have the left cheering on violent measures by Trudeau and demanding the termination of free speech for those they disagree with. Watch as Joe Biden does exactly as Trudeau has done, and the left will support him unconditionally.

Do these tyrannical actions by the left have something to do with Trump?

In the most recent CSPAN ranking of Presidents, Trump ranked in the bottom four along with Franklyn Pierce, Andrew Johnson and James Buchanan

Trump stands out among the other three who were blamed for the Civil War and its aftermath.

I differ with Historians in that I look at the other three as weak Presidents unwilling to exercise Presidential power. They looked at the States as having primary power with Congress being the primary Federal power. They looked at the President as just an Executive.

Trump acted in his own self interest in his Assault on Democracy. He was not concerned with the will of We the People or what was best for the country.
The US has the strongest and safest elections in the world. Trump lied to make America believe our elections were bogus.

When his efforts to use back room politics to steal a legal election failed, he resorted to mob violence to try to force Congress and the VP to reverse the results

That is why Trump is our worst President

In the most recent CSPAN ranking of Presidents, Trump ranked in the bottom four along with Franklyn Pierce, Andrew Johnson and James Buchanan

Trump stands out among the other three who were blamed for the Civil War and its aftermath.

I differ with Historians in that I look at the other three as weak Presidents unwilling to exercise Presidential power. They looked at the States as having primary power with Congress being the primary Federal power. They looked at the President as just an Executive.

Trump acted in his own self interest in his Assault on Democracy. He was not concerned with the will of We the People or what was best for the country.
The US has the strongest and safest elections in the world. Trump lied to make America believe our elections were bogus.

When his efforts to use back room politics to steal a legal election failed, he resorted to mob violence to try to force Congress and the VP to reverse the results

That is why Trump is our worst President
Historians are on the payroll of Liberal Universities.
Their opinion isn't worth the toilet paper it's written on.

Historians are on the payroll of Liberal Universities.
Their opinion isn't worth the toilet paper it's written on.

These so called "Historians" are mostly bat shit crazy Marxist college professor that have degrees but are dumber than a door knob.

If somebody doesn't understand why Obama was a piece a shit they don't have an IQ higher than mold worm.

These so called "Historians" are mostly bat shit crazy Marxist college professor that have degrees but are dumber than a door knob.

If somebody doesn't understand why Obama was a piece a shit they don't have an IQ higher than mold worm.
I understand why you’re a piece of shit, but not so sure about Obama.

I'm related to a few of them through marriage; they are dumb as dog shit.

I'm related to a few of them through marriage; they are dumb as dog shit.

It is not that they have low IQs or anything. It is just that they have no sense of reality and they are brainwashed with Liberalism and that makes them a Libtard.

It is not that they have low IQs or anything. It is just that they have no sense of reality and they are brainwashed with Liberalism and that makes them a Libtard.
Well...a good deal of them are truly unintelligent robots.
One of them actually heads the admissions program of a very prestigious university and she is dumb as a rock.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have had the exhilarating experience of living under two of the greatest presidents in American history, and four of the worst most abject presidents, if you can even call them presidents.

THE BEST:
Ronald Reagan was iconic, and certainly among the top five or six best in history. I wasn't sure it could get much better than him. But then of course we were blessed with the greatest of all time, President Donald J. Trump. This man not only accomplished a great deal in his first term, but he totally smashed the fear-and-PC culture instituted by the Marxist left that cows all the other politicians. Trump was immune to fear. He was the most courageous, able, and well-qualified presidential candidate in American history, and he is arguably the GOAT. Certainly in the top three. But I say, probably number one. And once his second term is completed, almost assuredly in the top spot by most people's reckoning.

THE WORST:
And now we go to the bad. Incredibly I have lived (suffered) through four of the worst five presidents of all time. Carter, Clinton, 0bama, and now Nappy Joe, each worst than the last. You never think that's possible, but then it is. Carter was just plain incompetent. He mouthed Christianity, but didn't practice it. Clinton brought shame and immorality and incompetence to the Oval Office with his constant affairs and philandering all hours of the night. His inattention caused 9-11. Clinton embarrassed the US, and does so to this day. 0bummer was the least qualified candidate in American history. No work record. No record of achievement. Elected solely because he was black. Not qualified to shine shoes in D.C. Completely incompetent on how to govern or lead. America fell WAY down with this professional Marxist intentionally leading the decline. Last is Depends Biden. I shouldn't even have him on the list since he was not legitimately elected. Can't find his ass with both hands, let alone govern. He simply doesn't know where he is. The problem is, he was an incompetent arrogant buffoon even BEFORE he became a senile vegetable. Unfortunately, now he is a grave danger to the safety of this country.

IN BETWEEN:
The two Bushes were above average. George H.W. Bush was very good in war, but his weakness was in cooperating with the Democrats on taxes, then not seeing their plan to use it against him. George W. Bush was very good in two important areas. The man knew how to build and lead an economy, which he did for six years until the Democrat Congress pissed it all away and led us to the Great Recession. Bush also protected the US in a very dangerous time. His problem is he allowed himself to get buried by the leftwing media. He didn't fight back. He was ever the 'gentleman', and as a result founded himself polling in the 20s. Bush's problem is he believed the lying deep-state "Intel" that told him Saddam had magically gotten rid of his WMD. He also didn't control the border. Today, he undermines the great President Trump, because he is upset Trump beat up on Jeb and Liz Cheney.
Ford was slightly better than average, but was a moderate. Not strong enough on abortion. Not around long enough to do anything but be a place holder.
Nixon was below average NOT because of Watergate, but because of his creation of the disastrous EPA and environmental (anti-capitalist) laws, and his caving to the left on an array of other legislation.
LBJ was horrible. Near the bottom. Perhaps a bottom sixer. I probably should have put him in the crowded 'worst' category. Wasted billions of dollars on Marxist programs that never worked, grossly expanded the welfare state, and began the flood of illegals we have to this day.
JFK was a Democrat, but he was more conservative than many Republicans of today. Strong against Communism. This was back when some Democrats still loved America, before they went completely nuts and became a party that would be unrecognizable to Kennedy. But JFK won because of a stolen election and was incompetent and immoral. For those reasons, he was below average.
I was around for a little of Ike. Not much. He was above average. Led America during the greatest decade of our existence morally.

Trump failed in every respect.
His economic policy couldn't even deliver 3% gdp growth.
Deficits increased every single year during a good economy
He lead us to the most pandemic deaths
Crime increased

Trump is even the worst ex president. The guy is still dividing the country because he's a sore loser.

Trump failed in every respect.
His economic policy couldn't even deliver 3% gdp growth.
Deficits increased every single year during a good economy
He lead us to the most pandemic deaths
Crime increased
Kind of hard to increase job growth when just about everyone is already employed.
It was nice to see people on welfare being employed and feeling proud of their work.
But keep up the statistical bullshit.

Forum List

Back