Best Bad Asses on Film

And he shall be Leon, and he shall be a bad ass...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcsirofJrlM]Leon: The Professional (1994) TRAILER (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Milla Jovovich - LeeLoo in the fifth element

Not only a badass, but a nice one too!

If your gonna get asskicked, you could do much, much worse!

tumblr_m9c5q0jf3l1rehk61o1_1280.jpg

She is the definition of bad ass.

The chick that played the lead in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Heath Ledger was a pretty good bad ass....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QehZjjwb7-I]The Dark Knight - Joker's Pencil Trick Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Best female badass?

My vote goes to Gabrielle Anwar as Fiona Glenanne on the TV show Burn Notice.

Not only is she HOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!! But she's got a shoot first, blow it up, then ask questions mentality.

Michael has to talk Fiona down off her tree on occasion, as she's got such a penchant for destruction.

Well, if we are going to go with tv shows too, then I say Ziva David of NCIS.

Best female badass?

Not only is she HOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!! But she's got a shoot first, blow it up, then ask questions mentality.

Michael has to talk Fiona down off her tree on occasion, as she's got such a penchant for destruction.

Its her mouth. There is something about her mouth. She is rail thin but pulls it off.

672664-fiona_glenanne.png

Best female badass?

Its her mouth. There is something about her mouth. She is rail thin but pulls it off.

Not to mention the fact that she rarely wears a bra, and is SMOKING HHHHHHHHOT in a bikini (which the show seems to be able to put her in on a regular basis).

Best female badass?

Not to mention the fact that she rarely wears a bra, and is SMOKING HHHHHHHHOT in a bikini (which the show seems to be able to put her in on a regular basis).

really?

I think she's plain with a body that creeps me out.

Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith in The Matrix.
"As you can see, we've been watching you for some time - Mr Anderson"
"I've come to the conclusion that the human species is a virus...."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9SEFMIBwAs"]Is there enough room for this many "badasses" in 10 minutes?[/ame]​

Furthermore, almost all of The Last of the Mohicans was filmed where my wife grew-up.

Forum List

Back