Best case scenario: two decades before GOP can be seen as other than the "racist party"

R

rdean

Seeing Latino's being kick slammed at Donald Trump rallies and being referred to as rapists.

A ban on Muslims over their religion.

The outrageous "kill the gays" rallies.

Sending money to Trayvon Martin's murderer. (hate blacks all you want, but the facts are the unarmed kid was walking home after buying candy, something many kids do, he was stalked, chased, cornered and shot at point blank range in the chest. His body lay in the morgue for three days even though he had ID and a phone. Go ahead and spin it all you want, those are the facts. And the stalking was even captured from Zimmerman's phone and recorded by the police.)

Even jokes on SNL that Ben Carson had been beaten up at a Trump rally. I wonder if some people believed that actually happened. And did they applaud?

Anyway, no matter what Republicans try to do in the future, they will be seen as the racist party of hate for a very long time into the future.

An I can give the GOP a "hint". Telling black people that they are so stupid and such idiots, they live on a Democratic plantation because they are so weak minded, they are easily controlled with "free stuff" is NOT the way to win them over. Try to figure out why.

Back when African Americans were a minority, one could get away with being racist. Hell, they couldn't even vote. but, it takes a special kind of stupid to be a racist in a society in which you are about to become a minority.

Nah, the left will be calling their opposition "racist" as long as there are dummies out there who buy into it, which means they'll be doing it forever.

Back when African Americans were a minority, one could get away with being racist. Hell, they couldn't even vote. but, it takes a special kind of stupid to be a racist in a society in which you are about to become a minority.

Then maybe it's time to thin some herds.

Nah, the left will be calling their opposition "racist" as long as there are dummies out there who buy into it, which means they'll be doing it forever.

Well, I guess that all the minorities are dummies, then, since they are all buying it. But, your calling all minorities 'dummies' is not really racist, is it?

Well, I guess that all the minorities are dummies, then, since they are all buying it. But, your calling all minorities 'dummies' is not really racist, is it?
They are "all" buying into it? Now look whos being racist. Apparently you think minorities cant think like individuals. Only a dumb racist would believe that.

They are "all" buying into it? Now look whos being racist. Apparently you think minorities cant think like individuals. Only a dumb racist would believe that.

OK, I guess that all the polls are wrong about minorities voting democratic party.

American blacks won't even be a minority in a few generstions. They will be extinct.

OK, I guess that all the polls are wrong about minorities voting democratic party.
Do the polls say "all" minorities vote democrat? Maybe its just YOU whos wrong about everything. Ever consider that?

Seeing Latino's being kick slammed at Donald Trump rallies and being referred to as rapists.

A ban on Muslims over their religion.

The outrageous "kill the gays" rallies.

Sending money to Trayvon Martin's murderer. (hate blacks all you want, but the facts are the unarmed kid was walking home after buying candy, something many kids do, he was stalked, chased, cornered and shot at point blank range in the chest. His body lay in the morgue for three days even though he had ID and a phone. Go ahead and spin it all you want, those are the facts. And the stalking was even captured from Zimmerman's phone and recorded by the police.)

Even jokes on SNL that Ben Carson had been beaten up at a Trump rally. I wonder if some people believed that actually happened. And did they applaud?

Anyway, no matter what Republicans try to do in the future, they will be seen as the racist party of hate for a very long time into the future.

An I can give the GOP a "hint". Telling black people that they are so stupid and such idiots, they live on a Democratic plantation because they are so weak minded, they are easily controlled with "free stuff" is NOT the way to win them over. Try to figure out why.

They have a new strategy though. If a conservative just says "oh you're playing the race card", it's like a get out of jail free card for them. They are free to be racist if they deny being racist. And they aren't all racists, but that political party is the Clan of The Cave Bear for racism.

Conservative relativism is all the rage now. Be a racist, but deny it. Problem solved. Pretend to follow the Constitution, then deny the president an appointee to the Supreme Court as set out in the Constitution. Deny Global Warming is real in the face of 195 nations around the world stating it is and 10,000 PH.D's declaring it real for the last 15 years.

For them, denying something means it doesn't exist. It's the equivalent of putting your hands over your ears and saying "nuh nuh nuh nuh I can't hear you".

Whether the Republican party is racist or not is meaningless. The nation is now growing into some multiethnic utopia. It is becoming tribalized. Each little tribe is staking out their own little turf and will have to defend it against the onslaught of another tribe.

Do the polls say "all" minorities vote democrat? Maybe its just YOU whos wrong about everything. Ever consider that?

I admit that I am colorblind. I have trouble mostly with reds and greens. Yet, I enjoy looking at Trump rallies and counting the dark faces. I typically find maybe 5 out of a shot of a couple of hundred. But, then, I could be be wrong. Out here in AZ, I suppose that it is possible that latinos are holding midnight republican rallies in underground parking garages. I wouldn't even know about it.

Why do Democrats try so hard to divide the American people? They pretend skin color is relevant when it comes to the issues. Pitting black against white, rich against poor, illegal aliens against everyone, Wallstreet against main street, young against old, religious against secular, etc.

None of that shit creates jobs, defeats enemies, eases the tax burden, cures diseases, funds the government, modernizes infrastructure, helps the needy.
All it does is cause more problems.

Back when African Americans were a minority, one could get away with being racist

Ummmm......at about 13% of the population, they're still a minority.

it takes a special kind of stupid to be a racist in a society in which you are about to become a minority.

According to the US Census, whites are about 77% of the population.

Population estimates, July 1, 2015, (V2015)

Who is about to become a minority?

Back when African Americans were a minority, one could get away with being racist

Ummmm......at about 13% of the population, they're still a minority.

it takes a special kind of stupid to be a racist in a society in which you are about to become a minority.

According to the US Census, whites are about 77% of the population.

Population estimates, July 1, 2015, (V2015)

Who is about to become a minority?
The better question is how did he become the special kind of stupid he accuses others of being. And he doesn't even see it lol

If the republican claim of being the big tent is true then racists should be welcome , if not it's a contradiction.

If the republican claim of being the big tent is true then racists should be welcome , if not it's a contradiction.

If the republican claim of being the big tent is true then racists should be welcome ,

You're right, we should welcome dem racists.

Forum List

Back