Best Guess who wrote NYT Op-Ed

Who do you think wrote the NYT's editorial?

• Mike Pence

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Ivanka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Pompeo

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Melania

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Don, Jr.

• Eric Trump

• Betsy Devos

• Gen. Mattis

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • John Kelley

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Sarah Huckabee Sanders

• Jeff Sessions

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Ben Carson

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Linda McMahon

• Nikki Haley

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Rick Perry

• John Barron

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Kelly Ann Conway

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Steve Mnunchin

• Wilbur Ross

• Total voters
so what you're saying it - the cabinet and vice president would invoke the 25th amendment, and the house/congress would come in later, ie - NOT invoking it on their own but being a part of said invoked process.

maybe get that child to read it to you next time.
You need 2:3 of the Congress to act if a president were to object to being ousted under the 25th. There is no way that the GOP cultists are going to support such a move.

Perhaps you should get a school child to explain politics and basic math to you
i see comprehension fucks with you. the ONLY point i was making was that the VP and cabinet invoke that process.

the rest is just you being your usual bitch self.

it sounds like the OP-ED is telling Americans that at least one official is thinking about the process; maybe others are too.

I can imagine that everyone within Trump's orbit is tiring of all of the 'baby sitting'
i'm sure you can imagine an awful lot cause that's what 90% of the trump bullshit out there is. the left imagining it to be true.

I don't believe Trump's cabinet members thought they were signing on as baby sitters; do you?
i don't believe they are.

i believe the left wants you to believe it so they portray it as such. the left wing media doesn't even hide their bias anymore so please, don't even try to get me to trust their reports of what is going on. you only fall for LOOK OVER THERE a few times before you just stop looking. most people past 10 know this so it's good to know if you and the left still expect this to work, where your collective age group is.

You need 2:3 of the Congress to act if a president were to object to being ousted under the 25th. There is no way that the GOP cultists are going to support such a move.

Perhaps you should get a school child to explain politics and basic math to you
i see comprehension fucks with you. the ONLY point i was making was that the VP and cabinet invoke that process.

it sounds like the OP-ED is telling Americans that at least one official is thinking about the process; maybe others are too.

I can imagine that everyone within Trump's orbit is tiring of all of the 'baby sitting'
i'm sure you can imagine an awful lot cause that's what 90% of the trump bullshit out there is. the left imagining it to be true.

I don't believe Trump's cabinet members thought they were signing on as baby sitters; do you?

i believe the left wants you to believe it so they portray it as such. the left wing media doesn't even hide their bias anymore so please, don't even try to get me to trust their reports of what is going on. you only fall for LOOK OVER THERE a few times before you just stop looking. most people past 10 know this so it's good to know if you and the left still expect this to work, where your collective age group is.

Amazing; you whine about the left & the media. I guess Trump has gotten to you; within your mind the press in America is the enemy of the people. Yeah; I get that.

Why so many stories saying basically the same thing; Trump is a baby, an imbecile, impulsive, amoral, etc. ? Everyone is lying, right?

Yes, keep playing the good ostrich; keep that head buried, real deep.

So who do you think the secret patriot is in the White House who wrote the NYT's Op-Ed?
They say based on the language, it might be mike pence or someone close to him. I can see where pence might want to step into the job

It wasn't Pence. Pence is smart enough to know he could never step in as POTUS and fill TRUMP's shoes. I imagine Pence fully understands the only reason why TRUMP has been able to accomplish so much in such a short time is because he is willing to take risks for what he believes is in the best interests of the US and American workers. Pence sees first hand the attacks TRUMP faces everyday from the media and he knows if he were to replace TRUMP those attacks would be turned in full force towards himself and his family. I doubt Pence has any aspirations of becoming or running for POTUS.

I will concede it could have been written by a member of Pence's staff.

Personally I think the op-ed was written Rosenstein or someone outside the WH for the purpose of rehashing the media narrative of TRUMP being unstable. TRUMP will play along because he is a master at allowing the media to hype up the drama with these narratives that only fail to produce the anticipated results, while TRUMP works behind the scenes fulfilling his promises.

Is there a reason you capitalize Trump’s whole name? Does this make him more powerful in your world?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

:eusa_think: You sound annoyed by my capitalizing TRUMP...

I hope this answers your question. :04:

Anonymous is a narcissist like comey. He has mental issues like delusions of grandeur with a superman complex. He takes credit for Trump's success while he plays America's protector. Look for someone with relationship problems, possibly childhood issues of dad leaving, low self esteem, needing to be noticed.

Graham said he wanted to be more like mccain after the funeral. at the hearings, he said he didn't like some of the things trump said. Is it him.

Pence uses the word loadstone. It was meant to get rid of pence and make way for Ryan.
Lindsay Graham is a Senator, isn't he? Not a senior Trump administration official? Or maybe I'm wrong.

Amazing; you whine about the left & the media. I guess Trump has gotten to you; within your mind the press in America is the enemy of the people. Yeah; I get that.

Why so many stories saying basically the same thing; Trump is a baby, an imbecile, impulsive, amoral, etc. ? Everyone is lying, right?

Yes, keep playing the good ostrich; keep that head buried, real deep.
CNN Caught Lying Twice In One Day! Nancy Sinatra and Reddit Put The Brakes On #FakeNews [updated] | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge
CNN Was Caught In This Lie That Could Bring Down The Network >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds
The Last Tradition: CNN Caught Lying About RussiaGate & Won’t Retract Jimmy Dore Show

CNN caught in the most outrageous vaccine-autism FAKE NEWS headline lie we've seen yet
Donald Trump charges ‘fake news’ after CNN producer caught saying Russia story is about ‘ratings’
FAKE NEWS: CNN Caught Lying (to Trump) About Inauguration Day Ratings
CNN's Tom Foreman Caught Lying in Trump-Refugees 'Fact Check' | Breitbart
CNN producer, caught on camera: Russia-Trump ‘mostly bulls—’
CNN Caught BLATANTLY LYING About Trump | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

and it goes on and on.

so - where in the HELL could i get the idea the left lies a lot? well, other than from the left lying and then calling you delusional when you call them on it.

Anonymous is a narcissist like comey. He has mental issues like delusions of grandeur with a superman complex. He takes credit for Trump's success while he plays America's protector. Look for someone with relationship problems, possibly childhood issues of dad leaving, low self esteem, needing to be noticed.

Graham said he wanted to be more like mccain after the funeral. at the hearings, he said he didn't like some of the things trump said. Is it him.

Pence uses the word loadstone. It was meant to get rid of pence and make way for Ryan.
Lindsay Graham is a Senator, isn't he? Not a senior Trump administration official? Or maybe I'm wrong.

Dana Perino on the five recalled when a Jr administration article was deemed senior official. The papers decide. I don't trust the nyt at all.

I inferred Graham's words are truly suspect.
There must be a leader. He said he would be doing things differently and was closer to mccain.

Some one in the wh is trying to warn us ,,,amoral impulsive unstable and we need to do something about him

Right. What exactly do you plan to do? The secret service is listening
There are many good and brave men who are trying to take care of the huge problems idiot republicans gave us AND you forget ,,,LOL the secret service hates him too

Some one in the wh is trying to warn us ,,,amoral impulsive unstable and we need to do something about him

There are many good and brave men who are trying to take care of the huge problems idiot republicans gave us AND you forget ,,,LOL the secret service hates him too
there are many good and brave men who are trying to recover from the huge problems that idiot obama gave us AND you forget...he weaponized the gov against his opponents.

we can fling this shit all day, dude.

BTW, this is now confirmation of a deep state if this person does exist. Just know that.

there are many good and brave men who are trying to recover from the huge problems that idiot obama gave us AND you forget...he weaponized the gov against his opponents.

You certainly can ice but when all is said and done Trump is an asshole and worse than that a crazy lying one and all you have is Obama a good if not great President ?? Maybe now you can tell us about Hillary ? Why look at the elephant in the room

You certainly can ice but when all is said and done Trump is an asshole and worse than that a crazy lying one and all you have is Obama a good if not great President ?? Maybe now you can tell us about Hillary ? Why look at the elephant in the room
obammy is still an asshole so fking what?

I don’t think they exist
legitimate answer. what if the left is just planting these stories in the paper to rile up trump? make him go look for what isn't there and not trust his own people?

Exactly. And now the left is trying to claim it’s Pence. Divide the President with the VP. Stir up animosity between the two to either get trump to get rid of VP Pence or to get Pence to invoke the 25th amendment

Boy...Fox News ain't happy...to say the least.

My guess is Trump will be hugging a tv tonight with Fox News on it...saying soothing things to him while he cries himself to sleep.

Jeez...I am starting to feel sorry for the guy.

Fuck you, never feel sorry for the dictator wannabe!

The guy seems to be losing his marbles, he appears to have no one he can trust, he craves approval - yet is a laughing stock and now has people in his cabinet subverting his (childish) wishes.
He is also old, fat, has bad Rosacea (which can actually cost you your eyesight if it gets bad enough) and looks to be heading for a potential mountain of legal trouble.

Yes...I do feel sorry for the guy.

It's called 'compassion'...a human emotion you seem to be unaware of.

And no thanks...I don't want to be arbitrarily intercoursed.

Have a nice day.

don't care about hillary. we're talking presidents and their accomplishments or qualifications.

obama weaponized the gov against itself.
obama lied when he said he never knew about hillarys e-mail server
obama lied about a lot of things but those things appear to have made you warm and fuzzy inside so you allow it.

however, now that we do have the posterchild for narcissism as our president you suddenly find fault in lying.

then you wonder why your cred is where it is - and thats simply because you *only* see these things emotionally.

about the worst way to see things these days.

Forum List

Back