Best Guess who wrote NYT Op-Ed

Who do you think wrote the NYT's editorial?

• Mike Pence

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Ivanka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Pompeo

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Melania

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Don, Jr.

• Eric Trump

• Betsy Devos

• Gen. Mattis

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • John Kelley

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Sarah Huckabee Sanders

• Jeff Sessions

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Ben Carson

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Linda McMahon

• Nikki Haley

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Rick Perry

• John Barron

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Kelly Ann Conway

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Steve Mnunchin

• Wilbur Ross

• Total voters
Boy...Fox News ain't happy...to say the least.

My guess is Trump will be hugging a tv tonight with Fox News on it...saying soothing things to him while he cries himself to sleep.

Jeez...I am starting to feel sorry for the guy.

Fuck you, never feel sorry for the dictator wannabe!

The guy seems to be losing his marbles, he appears to have no one he can trust, he craves approval - yet is a laughing stock and now has people in his cabinet subverting his (childish) wishes.
He is also old, fat, has bad Rosacea (which can actually cost you your eyesight if it gets bad enough) and looks to be heading for a potential mountain of legal trouble.

Yes...I do feel sorry for the guy.

It's called 'compassion'...a human emotion you seem to be unaware of.

And no thanks...I don't want to be arbitrarily intercoursed.

Have a nice day.
naw!!! Life goes on.

G’night everyone.

Choke on dick, faggot.

Lol...the first thought you have when this 'member' says 'goodnight' is your apparently VERY strong wish to see him have fellatio with a male to the extent that his ability to breath is compromised?

Your first thought?

Hmmmm....if you are married, perhaps you should make your wife aware of your apparently strong, homosexual fantasies.
It's not my cup of tea, but there is nothing wrong with it.

Embrace your apparent bisexuality.

Have a nice day.

Dan Coats - It was written like a politician and paid reverence to John McCain. Coats loved the guy.

The elder Hoosier statesman who serves as director of National Intelligence is at the end of a career in politics and government service. Coats would have little to lose professionally if he wrote the op-ed and was outed. And he might be motivated to speak out given the way President Trump spoke dismissively of him and the intelligence community after the summit with Vladimir Putin.

Coats was a conservative Republican in Congress who also has diplomatic experience as the ambassador to Germany. The op-ed writer’s focus on foreign policy suggests he may be someone with an interest in, and involvement with, the subject in the Trump White House. The more specific focus on the administration’s Russia policy suggests Coats, a critic of Putin while in the Senate, could be frustrated enough with moments like what the op-ed describes as Trump’s reluctance to expel Russian spies.

There are enough folksy word choices (“Don’t get me wrong,” for one) to recall the writing style of politicians, and particularly politicians of Midwest stock, such as Coats.

Dan Coats - It was written like a politician and paid reverence to John McCain. Coats loved the guy.

The elder Hoosier statesman who serves as director of National Intelligence is at the end of a career in politics and government service. Coats would have little to lose professionally if he wrote the op-ed and was outed. And he might be motivated to speak out given the way President Trump spoke dismissively of him and the intelligence community after the summit with Vladimir Putin.

Coats was a conservative Republican in Congress who also has diplomatic experience as the ambassador to Germany. The op-ed writer’s focus on foreign policy suggests he may be someone with an interest in, and involvement with, the subject in the Trump White House. The more specific focus on the administration’s Russia policy suggests Coats, a critic of Putin while in the Senate, could be frustrated enough with moments like what the op-ed describes as Trump’s reluctance to expel Russian spies.

There are enough folksy word choices (“Don’t get me wrong,” for one) to recall the writing style of politicians, and particularly politicians of Midwest stock, such as Coats.
it wouldn't be too difficult to run a writing style DNA on people and then compare this to known styles. one thing people really can't escape is the style in which they're accustomed to writing and there are over 7000 factors you can look at when doing the analysis.

So who do you think the secret patriot is in the White House who wrote the NYT's Op-Ed?
They say based on the language, it might be mike pence or someone close to him. I can see where pence might want to step into the job

It wasn't Pence. Pence is smart enough to know he could never step in as POTUS and fill TRUMP's shoes. I imagine Pence fully understands the only reason why TRUMP has been able to accomplish so much in such a short time is because he is willing to take risks for what he believes is in the best interests of the US and American workers. Pence sees first hand the attacks TRUMP faces everyday from the media and he knows if he were to replace TRUMP those attacks would be turned in full force towards himself and his family. I doubt Pence has any aspirations of becoming or running for POTUS.

I will concede it could have been written by a member of Pence's staff.

Personally I think the op-ed was written Rosenstein or someone outside the WH for the purpose of rehashing the media narrative of TRUMP being unstable. TRUMP will play along because he is a master at allowing the media to hype up the drama with these narratives that only fail to produce the anticipated results, while TRUMP works behind the scenes fulfilling his promises.

Pence could easily be a good and decent President. He just isn’t stupid enough to do this and then try to take over with the 25th amendment and piss off a majority of Republicans.

No. This is a hit piece trying to divide the president and vice president

G’night everyone.

Choke on dick, faggot.

Lol...the first thought you have when this 'member' says 'goodnight' is your apparently VERY strong wish to see him have fellatio with a male to the extent that his ability to breath is compromised?

Your first thought?

Hmmmm....if you are married, perhaps you should make your wife aware of your apparently strong, homosexual fantasies.
It's not my cup of tea, but there is nothing wrong with it.

Embrace your apparent bisexuality.

Have a nice day.

Indeed - The more overtly homophobic, the more likely bi-curious.
Perhaps Morrison should find an airport men's room? :)

330ef61d48a6ff4b8a1db628ebd8652e.jpg

BTW, this is now confirmation of a deep state if this person does exist. Just know that.

No it is not. The deep state myth is that the deep state is entrenched career government bureaucrats, that is not who this is reportedly from

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

so what you're saying it - the cabinet and vice president would invoke the 25th amendment, and the house/congress would come in later, ie - NOT invoking it on their own but being a part of said invoked process.

maybe get that child to read it to you next time.
You need 2:3 of the Congress to act if a president were to object to being ousted under the 25th. There is no way that the GOP cultists are going to support such a move.

Perhaps you should get a school child to explain politics and basic math to you
i see comprehension fucks with you. the ONLY point i was making was that the VP and cabinet invoke that process.

the rest is just you being your usual bitch self.

it sounds like the OP-ED is telling Americans that at least one official is thinking about the process; maybe others are too.

I can imagine that everyone within Trump's orbit is tiring of all of the 'baby sitting'
i'm sure you can imagine an awful lot cause that's what 90% of the trump bullshit out there is. the left imagining it to be true.

I don't believe Trump's cabinet members thought they were signing on as baby sitters; do you?

Of course they didn’t. And they aren’t

DONALD TRUMP AND HIS PEOPLE ARE PUTTING THIS SHIT OUT TO DEFLECT THE AMERICAN STUPID ONCE AGAIN AND AS USUAL THE MEDIA IS FALLING FOR IT.

IF THIS WAS TRULY REAL, THIS EFFORT WOULD BE BEFORE A CONGRESS WITH BEHIND THE SCENE LOBBYING EFFORTS....ITS ALL A BIG LIE AND WE KEEP FALLING FOR THIS SHIT AND ALL IT DOES IS GIVE HIS BASE A BOOST AT THE VOTING POLLS THIS NOV.
If he's so smart why do you keep trying to convince us he's stupid?
Reverse that shit, why does yo boy Trump keep trying to convince yall, he's stupid.

BTW, this is now confirmation of a deep state if this person does exist. Just know that.

No it is not. The deep state myth is that the deep state is entrenched career government bureaucrats, that is not who this is reportedly from

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
proves there may be an asshole out there buying into the hype but given how much hype is out there and the shit being flung, is it deep state or fad-participation?

no way to tell from just this.

Some one in the wh is trying to warn us ,,,amoral impulsive unstable and we need to do something about him

Right. What exactly do you plan to do? The secret service is listening
There are many good and brave men who are trying to take care of the huge problems idiot republicans gave us AND you forget ,,,LOL the secret service hates him too

Like an expanding economy? Judges who obey the constitution? More money in our pockets?

Such huge problems you need to fix

DONALD TRUMP AND HIS PEOPLE ARE PUTTING THIS SHIT OUT TO DEFLECT THE AMERICAN STUPID ONCE AGAIN AND AS USUAL THE MEDIA IS FALLING FOR IT.

IF THIS WAS TRULY REAL, THIS EFFORT WOULD BE BEFORE A CONGRESS WITH BEHIND THE SCENE LOBBYING EFFORTS....ITS ALL A BIG LIE AND WE KEEP FALLING FOR THIS SHIT AND ALL IT DOES IS GIVE HIS BASE A BOOST AT THE VOTING POLLS THIS NOV.
Reverse that shit, why does yo boy Trump keep trying to convince yall, he's stupid.
well for one i'd have to be stupid to understand what you're passing off as grammar.

Clear, concise, and well written.
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

Some one in the wh is trying to warn us ,,,amoral impulsive unstable and we need to do something about him

There are many good and brave men who are trying to take care of the huge problems idiot republicans gave us AND you forget ,,,LOL the secret service hates him too
there are many good and brave men who are trying to recover from the huge problems that idiot obama gave us AND you forget...he weaponized the gov against his opponents.

we can fling this shit all day, dude.
You certainly can ice but when all is said and done Trump is an asshole and worse than that a crazy lying one and all you have is Obama a good if not great President ?? Maybe now you can tell us about Hillary ? Why look at the elephant in the room

Obama wasn’t a good president. He was atrocious. Our economy was stagnatedor 8 years. Our debt increases exponentially. Regulations increased exponentially. Our health care industry was crippled. Our culture was corrupted. Journalists were spies on. Government agencies were weaponized to hurt political enemies.

there are many good and brave men who are trying to recover from the huge problems that idiot obama gave us AND you forget...he weaponized the gov against his opponents.

You certainly can ice but when all is said and done Trump is an asshole and worse than that a crazy lying one and all you have is Obama a good if not great President ?? Maybe now you can tell us about Hillary ? Why look at the elephant in the room
don't care about hillary. we're talking presidents and their accomplishments or qualifications.

obama weaponized the gov against itself.
obama lied when he said he never knew about hillarys e-mail server
obama lied about a lot of things but those things appear to have made you warm and fuzzy inside so you allow it.

however, now that we do have the posterchild for narcissism as our president you suddenly find fault in lying.

then you wonder why your cred is where it is - and thats simply because you *only* see these things emotionally.

about the worst way to see things these days.
And you equate the supposed lies of obama with this world class liar?? You think a j walker is as dangerous as a kidnapper?? That's the crap you're handing down

don't care about hillary. we're talking presidents and their accomplishments or qualifications.

obama lied about a lot of things but those things appear to have made you warm and fuzzy inside so you allow it.

however, now that we do have the posterchild for narcissism as our president you suddenly find fault in lying.

then you wonder why your cred is where it is - and thats simply because you *only* see these things emotionally.

And you equate the supposed lies of obama with this world class liar?? You think a j walker is as dangerous as a kidnapper?? That's the crap you're handing down
and you don't?

obama lied his ass off to hide his actions behind the scenes. the ONLY thing this does is tell the right such behavior is ok cause hey - they got away with it, they started it, and all that other gradeschool bullshit parents don't put up with from kids but sure do with each other.

allowing bad actions to get worse, that's what you're handing down.

and you don't?

obama lied his ass off to hide his actions behind the scenes. the ONLY thing this does is tell the right such behavior is ok cause hey - they got away with it, they started it, and all that other gradeschool bullshit parents don't put up with from kids but sure do with each other.

allowing bad actions to get worse, that's what you're handing down.

Everyone knows
Report: Everybody in the White House Considers Trump an Idiot
By Jonathan Chait@jonathanchait
04-donald-trump-meeting.w700.h700.jpg

President Trump. Photo: Win McNamee/Getty Images

It is relatively easy to get White House staffers to leak mind-blowing anecdotes about President Trump’s various derangements, and for that very reason, it is hard to find new anecdotes that register on the crazy-Trump scale. CNN and (unsurprisingly) the Washington Post have obtained early versions of Bob Woodward’s version of tales from the court of the mad king, and even by the high standard set by the many previous insider accounts, his portrait of Trump’s delusional state appears to be especially harrowing.

Woodward confirms that Trump’s former secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, described him as a “fucking moron,” a fact that has been reported previously. He adds several more officials to the list of people who have blurted out this obvious conclusion.

After security officials tried fruitlessly to explain to Trump the importance of American defenses in South Korea, including a system that reduces the warning time of a North Korean missile attack from 15 minutes to seven seconds, Secretary of Defense James Mattis told associates that Trump “acted like — and had the understanding of — ‘a fifth- or sixth-grader.’ ”

Former National Economic Council director Gary Cohn seemed to believe that Trump actually lacks object permanence. To prevent the president from signing a letter canceling a free-trade agreement with South Korea, he stole the letter from Trump’s desk. Trump “did not notice it was missing,” the Postreports.

Chief of Staff John Kelly has called Trump an idiot and also crazy:

“He’s an idiot. It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in crazytown,” Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. “I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

Trump’s lawyer John Dowd has likewise called his client an idiot. Somewhat more audaciously, he has argued that Trump should not have to testify to Special Counsel Robert Mueller, because the transcript would leak, and foreign leaders would see that Trump is an idiot:

Dowd then explained to Mueller and Quarles why he was trying to keep the president from testifying: “I’m not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot. And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, ‘I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?’”

Another Trump lawyer, Jay Sekulow, tried to argue to Robert Mueller that Trump could not be asked to give an interview because he is a compulsive liar. They literally explained to Mueller how they conducted a mock interview with Trump, and he was so unable to tell the truth that they considered him mentally disqualified from testifying

Forum List

Back