Best Movie Sound Track Ever?

61Bpv9X49DL._AC_SY679_.jpg
Also The Big Chill.
Another good one!

The Interstellar soundtrack is pretty good if you like that kind of thing. Which I do.

I have the Illuminated Star Projection edition, which is a two-disc version with everything on it.

The music was played and recorded on the pipe organ at the Temple Church in London.

2017-08-06+-+Organ+of+Interstellar+Side+View.jpg

Maybe not the best soundtrack by any means, but I just happened to be listening to it yesterday, so the thread reminded me of it.

Off topic, but I really liked that Hamilton Khaki Aviation Pilot Day Date Automatic watch which was featured in the movie, so I bought a couple of em.

It's a pretty nice, reliable daily driver and at just under a thousand Federal Reserve Notes, it doesn't break the bank and no biggie if you ding it.

Last edited:

Did you know she is a tranny? She publicly admitted it.

she has made it clear and officially reported: she’s really a man.

According to the Weekly World News, Megan Fox was born Mitchell Reed Fox in Rockwood, Tennessee. From an early age, Mitchell showed an interest in both performing and women’s clothing. When having a preacher lay hands on him did not ‘cure’ him of these interests, his parents simply put him on the pageant circuit.

By the age of 13, Mitchell had already began a career as a female child performer called ‘Megan Fox’. Making her debut on an Olsen Twins straight-to-video release, the twins have kept his secret all this time.

As a sweet 16 present, Fox’s parents offered him sexual reassignment surgery, which, given their child’s career, they’d hoped to write off as a business expense. Unfortunately laws prohibit such surgery to be done to minors.

Forum List

Back