Best Twitter reactions to Roe v Wade from the political left

Mailing her period blood to the Supreme Court?

Hmmm….will that change the Constitution?

I thought mailing hazard materials through the us mail was a felony offense..

These materials are not only considered hazardous but are also illegal to send through the mail. Prohibited, restricted, and non-mailable items include anything containing liquid mercury, fireworks, live ammunition, strike-anywhere matches, explosive or flammable devices, and corrosive or acidic substances and materials, as well as several others.

Prohibited, Restricted, and Non-Mailable Items - USPIS

GoSm.svg
WebrootSmall.svg

www.uspis.gov/news/scam-article/prohibited-restricted-and-non-mailable-item

These materials are not only considered hazardous but are also illegal to send through the mail. Prohibited, restricted, and non-mailable items include anything containing liquid mercury, fireworks, live ammunition, strike-anywhere matches, explosive or flammable devices, and corrosive or acidic substances and materials, as well as several others.

GoSm.svg
WebrootSmall.svg

When has committing felonies ever stopped lefty terrorists?

GoSm.svg
WebrootSmall.svg

An argument can be made that she instigated a biological attack to influence a government official. Last I looked, that would be called, "Terrorism".

Terrorism:

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

Mailing a biological hazard can be considered 'intimidation', can it not?

This is what the divisive Media has wrought in our nation.

Yet, they think that guns are the problem.

Forum List

Back