Beto O'Rourke just kicked obama in the nads

What's Betos real name? Why does the racist Irishman need the fake Hispanic name?
He is a self hating white man.
Haha, listen to you two Yahoos. Don’t know anything about anything yet you think you got it all figured out. It’s hilarious
The attacks against white people by Democrats that go on every day prove that every white Democrat has Stockholm syndrome.

Your pathetic denial doesn’t show that your knowledgeable or wise.

What's Betos real name? Why does the racist Irishman need the fake Hispanic name?
Haha, listen to you two Yahoos. Don’t know anything about anything yet you think you got it all figured out. It’s hilarious
The attacks against white people by Democrats that go on every day prove that every white Democrat has Stockholm syndrome.

I’m laughing at you two talking about Betos name and thinking it has something to do with him being racist. Nice try but you sound like a complete imbecile

I’m laughing at you two talking about Betos name and thinking it has something to do with him being racist. Nice try but you sound like a complete imbecile
I didn’t call him a racist, he is a self hater.

His name is irrelevant given his party’s blatant racism against white people.

Democratic congressman Beto O'Rourke said he’s “not interested” in an endorsement from President Barack Obama as he attempts to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz in the midterms. :laugh:

Mr. O'Rourke is just trying to pull one over on the people of Texas.

The facts are that he would be would be as far left as the rest of them, he just doesn't want to say it.

Sen Jones of Alabama tried to make himself seem like some kind of moderate Democrat. Turned out to be bullshit, as the man intends to convict Kavanuagh and refuse him his seat on the Supreme Court.

so now we aren’t talking about his name, ok good. Smartest thing you’ve done today was walk that one back

Thank you. Was hoping to get the full quote cause I had a feeling that the OPs claim of kicking Obama in the nads was full of shit... I was right, unless calling Obama one of the greatest presidents in our history is kicking him in the nads.

———
On Thursday, the three-term Democratic congressman looking to unseat incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, had a simple response to being left off the list: We’re doing fine on our own.

“I don’t think we’re interested [in an endorsement],” Beto O’Rourke said after a town hall at a local high school. “I am so grateful to him for his service, he’s going to go down as one of the greatest presidents. And yet, this [election] is on Texas.”

Don't know if you notice I added a second link. Maobama didn't endorse him.

Why Sherry what's the big deal? Is this that's garbage or what? Of course it is.

Is this that's garbage or what?
Step away from the bong, you're not making sense. LMAO

See, everything you dupes know is garbage
Democratic congressman Beto O'Rourke said he’s “not interested” in an endorsement from President Barack Obama as he attempts to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz in the midterms. :laugh:
:link::link::linky:

Beto O'Rourke on possible endorsement from Obama: "I don't think we're interested."

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...-endorsement-Beto-O-Rourke-Texas-13275235.php

It's just a stupid GOP propaganda question... D u h

so now we aren’t talking about his name, ok good. Smartest thing you’ve done today was walk that one back
I haven’t talked about his name, idiot.

There is nothing to “walk back”.

I haven’t talked about his name, idiot.

There is nothing to “walk back”.
Your butt buddy asked why he needed a fake Spanish name and you replied that he is a self hating white man.

So your reply had nothing to do with the question you were respondong to? Is that what you’re trying to say?

Raphael "Ted" Cruz only gave up his foreign citizenship when forced to. He is not a real american, wasn't even born here. Who votes for this trash?

Obama is a piece of Shit

why?
He’s black. That’s all it takes for white supremacist trumpscum
2ng3yoiwuho11.jpg

Roe, roe, roe, your boat,
Back to the state(s), I mean,
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily.
Those funds belong to meme.

:cool:

Mr. O'Rourke pleaded Guilty As Sin to a DUI charge as a young man. If mere drinking as a teen is disqualifying for a Supreme Court Justice, I don't see why it is suddenly accepted to someone in a job interview to be a senator.

The key is to hold the Democrat Party candidates to the same standards they hold others too.

Forum List

Back