Beto O’Rourke Will Not Get the Kavanaugh Treatment

Drunk driving vs attempted rape?

You forgot burglary.
So he has a DUI where he fled the scene and a burglary charge.
Where Kavanaugh has a bunch vage accusation from 36 years ago that no one reported until he came up with the SC nomination.:cuckoo:
He never left the scene and was not charged with burglary

Who am I going to believe? You or the police?
I think I'll go with the police ....

The police did not say he left the scene, in the police report is the claim of a single witness that it looked like he was trying to leave the scene.

You seem to be confused. That was the point I was making. A supreme court justice is not a temporary position like a Senator is, and arguably has much more effect on the lives of all citizens than a Senator would. A supreme court justice should face much closer scrutiny than a senator.

Really?
Then how the hell did Truth Evader Ginsberg get past the process ????

The Notorious RBG has Super Powers!!
rbg-one.jpg

She of then opinion that the lowering of the age of consent from 16 years old to 12 made her a big time hero to the queer faction for sure......

Damn Dale. You;ll believe anything. Ginsberg never advocated lowering the age of consent to 12. That story is just another right wing misrepresentation of what was actually said. Read this.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-ruth-bader-ginsburg-say-that-pedophilia-was-good-for-children/

Pedophilia has nothing to do with the fact that Ginsberg believed that the age of consent should be lowered...she never said that pedophilia was good...she proclaimed that the age of consent should be lowered to the age of 12 when it came to statutory rape.

BTW, Snopes has been proven to be a unreliable source for any kind of truth.....

Hope this helps!!!

You didn't read the entire link, did you? Just reading the heading doesn't tell you everything there is to know.

You seem to be confused. That was the point I was making. A supreme court justice is not a temporary position like a Senator is, and arguably has much more effect on the lives of all citizens than a Senator would. A supreme court justice should face much closer scrutiny than a senator.

Really?
Then how the hell did Truth Evader Ginsberg get past the process ????

The Notorious RBG has Super Powers!!
rbg-one.jpg
You are invalidating her judicial opinions every time you post this and you are too stupid to realize it.

No.

You forgot burglary.
Where Kavanaugh has a bunch vage accusation from 36 years ago that no one reported until he came up with the SC nomination.:cuckoo:

And Kavanaugh has not been charged with a single thing and never will be...yet still one of the devil and one is worthy of being voted for.

Partisanship makes people so fucking stupid.

What is it called when people compare completely different things as though they were the same?

You forgot burglary.

And Kavanaugh has not been charged with a single thing and never will be...yet still one of the devil and one is worthy of being voted for.

Partisanship makes people so fucking stupid.

What is it called when people compare completely different things as though they were the same?

No idea why that is relevant in this thread. Partisanship is partisanship regardless of if it is left or right.

This thread is a great example.

Is somebody trying to give O'Rourke a lifetime position on the supreme court?

~~~~~~
No it's the U.S. Senate silly....

Right. A 6 year term that he has to be elected to. Not a lifetime position that he is appointed to. You don't see the difference? You are certainly free to investigate Beto all you want, if it will make you feel better.

Stop and think. How many Life time Senators do you know?

~~~~~~
Robert C. Byrd served 51 years in the United States Senate, longer than anyone else in history, and with his six years in the House of Representatives, he was the longest-serving member of Congress.
John McCain served in the US Senate 22nd year in the Senate.

Congressman O'Rourke is my inspiration and the country is dying for a leader with his bravery and strength

Is somebody trying to give O'Rourke a lifetime position on the supreme court?

~~~~~~
No it's the U.S. Senate silly....

Right. A 6 year term that he has to be elected to. Not a lifetime position that he is appointed to. You don't see the difference? You are certainly free to investigate Beto all you want, if it will make you feel better.

Stop and think. How many Life time Senators do you know?

~~~~~~
Robert C. Byrd served 51 years in the United States Senate, longer than anyone else in history, and with his six years in the House of Representatives, he was the longest-serving member of Congress.
John McCain served in the US Senate 22nd year in the Senate.

Yes. They, like every other senator, were both were reevaluated to see if they could continue to hold that position every six years.

Texas update: The douchey sportsbar near where I used to live in Austin had a sign outside advertising “Beto Beer”

Forum List

Back