Bette Midler suggests women should refuse to have sex with men to fight Texas abortion law

As a man I support protection of store attendants who selfish criminals may kill during a robbery

and unborn children who having been conceived now deserve the right to life that all innocent humans are entitled to
As a republican you support cutting off funding to all these children you want to bring into the world.

As a republican you support cutting off funding to all these children you want to bring into the world.
I support able bodied welfare bums getting out in the hot sun to support the children they produce

The Democrat filth have learned how to get the Illegals voting, even when it is against the law.

The Democrat controlled districts don't abide by state laws.

You're from Panama City Beach? LOLOLOL

694940094001_6064317907001_6064317485001-vs.jpg

Ah..ok.

I agree with her.

In fact, I would go much farther.

I would move out of any state that passes a law like this.

If you people are going to violate a woman's right to privacy and choice, then men shouldn't be able to have sex with a woman.

Especially when the law doesn't make any exception for rape and incest.

Especially when the law doesn't do a damn thing about the man who made her pregnant. Men get to keep their rights while they take those rights from women.

Especially since you anti choicers believe a woman who is pregnant is a slut or whore but you want that slut or whore to have the most important job of raising a child.

Especially since none of you people have any respect for women or a pregnant women. Since you call them sluts and whores it's plainly clear you have no respect for women or pregnancy.

If you people are going to persecute women for having sex then women should tell men no more sex.

What are you going to do?

Rape women?

I wouldn't put it past you.

I support able bodied welfare bums getting out in the hot sun to support the children they produce
Can't have it both ways. Less abortions will result in more kids in the foster system and on public assistance. How can you be so lovingly concerned for fetuses and don't give a fuck about them after birth? It does not make a lick of sense.

The dumbass Moon Bats don't understand that things like this are good things.

It is good not to have Libtards move into your state just like it is good to not have Bette Midler letting you fuck her.

View attachment 534922
That's the point. WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE BED WETTING LEFTIST PARASTES HERE!!!

Stay in the shit hole you fucked up with your deliberate ignorance and leave us alone.

Especially when the law doesn't make any exception for rap and incest.

Especially when the law doesn't do a damn thing about the man who made her pregnant.
I believe in the death sentence for men who commit rape

but libs only want to kill the child who is guilty of nothing

Well in her case it certainly won't be a problem.
However I think she's underestimating the libido of the average healthy 25-year-old woman. Some of them are downright insatiable. Nope poor strategy Bette.

Not a bad idea. The problem is that many men are decent and deserving of our attention. However, women should avoid having any relationship with men who obviously hate them and want to use them physically. As my childhood softball coach used to say: "look 'em ovah, look 'em ovah!"

I disagree.

Men aren't doing anything to stop this.

When the majority of men are working to stop laws like this then I will agree with you.

When men are no longer allowed to walk away from their own flesh and blood, I will agree with you.

We have millions of children who have never even laid eyes on their dad much less gotten a card or phone call from them.

Our society has no problem with this. Women have to go to court to fight to get child support and even then, most men don't pay. So they have to get wage garnished or not get any financial help from the dad.

It's common for men to deny their own flesh and blood. DNA tests have to be performed to prove the man is lying through his teeth.

When all men in our society work to put a stop to all this garbage, then I will agree about decent men.

If they were all decent, none of what I typed would be happening.

Can't have it both ways. Less abortions will result in more kids in the foster system and on public assistance. How can you be so lovingly concerned for fetuses and don't give a fuck about them after birth? It does not make a lick of sense.
You artfully dodged the issue

adults should do any job they are qualified for to support the children they produce

and if they are uneducated and not qualified for an office job let them did ditches or pick produce

I met Midler in 2009. She was one of three acts playing a rotating residency, along with Elton John and Cher, at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. A good friend of mine was her guitar player.

She's probably not the most vile person I've ever met, but she's close. I can't imagine allowing myself to me moved by anything she has to say...

All beautiful women are liberal stupid.
Except the fat ones who are mostly conservative cause no one pays any attention to them.
The most beautiful girls are liberal.
What planet do you live in?
Stupido.
Coming from someone who can’t even tell the difference between a man and a woman.

C5516D2C-33B9-45A5-BF02-138CFE20E394.jpeg

All beautiful women are liberal stupid.
Except the fat ones who are mostly conservative cause no one pays any attention to them.
The most beautiful girls are liberal.
What planet do you live in?
Stupido.

You are delusional Moon bat.

The crazy Hollywood Limousine Libtard bitches may be nice looking but the run of mill Moon Bat bit is fat, ugly and usually a Lesbian.

Besides, they are ugly on the inside.

You artfully dodged the issue

adults should do any job they are qualified for to support the children they produce

and if they are uneducated and not qualified for an office job let them did ditches or pick produce
Or how about people who are too disadvantaged or drug addicted or too young just not have kids who are certain to have a crappy disadvantaged childhood? Abortion is not something anyone likes. It's just the less crappy option in a bad situation.

Or how about people who are too disadvantaged or drug addicted or too young just not have kids who are certain to have a crappy disadvantaged childhood? Abortion is not something anyone likes. It's just the less crappy option in a bad situation.
Ah yes, the Better Off Dead argument

funny how libs never wish THEY had been aborted

Forum List

Back