Beyoncé's racist dance crew is all black. Why no diversity??

Who gives a shit?

Just keep bringing this stuff up - cause more division and hate.

Assholes

The Hidden Meaning Behind the Most Racist Halftime Show in Super Bowl History

I'd imagine being a dancer for Beyonce would boost a dancers career.

Why is she racist by only having one race for her entire crew? No diversity "Bey"?
Since it was based on and honoring the Black Panthers it would be kind of silly to have a diverse dance crew.

So maybe next year they'll have a tribute to the old Democrat KKK, with all white dancers. Apparently you wouldn't have a problem with that.

Why is she racist by only having one race for her entire crew? No diversity "Bey"?
Since it was based on and honoring the Black Panthers it would be kind of silly to have a diverse dance crew.

So maybe next year they'll have a tribute to the old Democrat KKK, with all white dancers. Apparently you wouldn't have a problem with that.
No one would do that. Why would anyone honor those losers?

crying-waterfalls.gif

I hope I have time to finish my ark before all these sullen tears flood us all.

The reason they didn't let you dance is not because you are white...
So there are no white dancers that could have made her team, is that what you are trying to claim?
Correct.

I hope that when things reverse as the pendulum is known to do, that you will have enough tissues for your own tears, dude.

Why would anyone want to honor the Black Panther racist losers?

I hope that when things reverse as the pendulum is known to do, that you will have enough tissues for your own tears, dude.
The pendulum will never swing back fully. Racist whites cant keep up a narrative that is constantly being destroyed by Blacks influencing their sons and daughters.

The reason they didn't let you dance is not because you are white...
So there are no white dancers that could have made her team, is that what you are trying to claim?

No, I claim the OP couldn't make it to the stage was not because of his skin color...

Why would anyone want to honor the Black Panther racist losers?
If you're a white loser you wouldn't understand.

Forum List

Back