Beyoncé's racist dance crew is all black. Why no diversity??

No, I claim the OP couldn't make it to the stage was not because of his skin color...
Oh, a Straw Man. OK, so you are deflecting once again.

White workers have no right to be treated equally under the laws, exhibit 1,689

No, I claim the OP couldn't make it to the stage was not because of his skin color...

Who said a white person had to be hired? What law are you referencing?

The "Rap Law"

But that changed quite while ago, when Eminem became the best rapper of the universe....

The pearl clutching outrage is what is manufactured. Just like the OP's concerns of diversity.
Ah, so discriminating against white workers is not an outrage?

Have you been a racist for all your life?

:D

Who said a white person had to be hired? What law are you referencing?

The "Rap Law"

But that changed quite while ago, when Eminem became the best rapper of the universe....
That was different. Eminem was the act. He wasnt one of the dancers.

The Hidden Meaning Behind the Most Racist Halftime Show in Super Bowl History

I'd imagine being a dancer for Beyonce would boost a dancers career.

Why is she racist by only having one race for her entire crew? No diversity "Bey"?
Since it was based on and honoring the Black Panthers it would be kind of silly to have a diverse dance crew.

So maybe next year they'll have a tribute to the old Democrat KKK, with all white dancers. Apparently you wouldn't have a problem with that.
No one would do that. Why would anyone honor those losers?

Why would anyone want to honor the Black Panther racist losers?
If you're a white loser you wouldn't understand.

I understand blacks have to live in a fantasy that they were once slaves and/or oppressed, and to "fight back" against this imagined oppression makes them feel good. Anything to distract them from their obvious shortcomings.

super-bowl-50-halftime-show.jpg

Why wasn't there any aquatic diversity in the dance crew this year? :mad:

Since it was based on and honoring the Black Panthers it would be kind of silly to have a diverse dance crew.

So maybe next year they'll have a tribute to the old Democrat KKK, with all white dancers. Apparently you wouldn't have a problem with that.
No one would do that. Why would anyone honor those losers?

Why would anyone want to honor the Black Panther racist losers?
If you're a white loser you wouldn't understand.

I understand blacks have to live in a fantasy that they were once slaves and/or oppressed, and to "fight back" against this imagined oppression makes them feel good. Anything to distract them from their obvious shortcomings.
You just proved you are a white loser. Thanks.

The pearl clutching outrage is what is manufactured. Just like the OP's concerns of diversity.
Ah, so discriminating against white workers is not an outrage?

Have you been a racist for all your life?

:D

I am very much concerned. I haven't slept a wink since I came across this thread fifteen minutes ago. lol

Last edited:
Why wasn't there any aquatic diversity in the dance crew this year? :mad:

What are the stats there? How many employees and what is the racial breakdown?

This isnt rocket science.

I cant tell you how many times I have seen, for example, a fast food place in the middle of a neighborhood that is 90%+ white suddenly go from being all white to being all black or all Hispanic. I used to think that it was because the management decided to reduce labor costs. But I learned of cases where it had nothing to do with wages as the whites who applied there were asking for minimum wage.

I know this one white young man who filed work applications with over a thousand work places from May through August as he wanted to save up money for college. He got not a single interview.

But that is funny because he is white? oh and male too?

Forum List

Back