Biden Admin blames Trump for drop in credit rating, no wait, it's GOP

I vote for people that would cut spending. You do not. Thus the difference between us
To cut the sending in the ghettos will increase our GDP in a huge way. We have over 55 years of evidence there is an issue with all of the spending.

Congress has the responsibility for the budget not the President.

I disagree, it is supposed to be a joint effort, the two entities are supposed to work in unison on it. It is wrong to absolve the POTUS of any responsibility for spending.

Everyone votes for someone who would cut spending

Nope, the people you vote for never cut spending. You give them a chance to do so, they do not do it and you keep voting for them anyhow as you do not really give a fuck about it.

Nope, the people you vote for never cut spending. You give them a chance to do so, they do not do it and you keep voting for them anyhow as you do not really give a fuck about it.
Then why did you vote for them?

Damn, I had to check to see if this was satire. :laughing0301:

S&P's downgrade was in 2011 under the Halfrican's watch.....It never came back.

Yep. The Republican government shutdown cost them dearly in the elections, and cost the country its credit rating, which cost American taxpayers, increasing the cost to borrow money, and raising the debt.

Republicans paid a political price for it then. They will this time to.

I vote for people that would cut spending. You do not. Thus the difference between us
By your own admission, you say that Republicans vote for people that would cut spending and then you point out that, in the end, they do not. So, Republicans DO vote for people who would cut spending, just as you say you do. The only difference is that you can prove that, in the end, Republicans haven't done that while you can't prove that the ones you voted for actually would. But, I get what you're saying. You wish all Freedom Caucus members would be elected. That's probably who you're voting for.

By your own admission, you say that Republicans vote for people that would cut spending and then you point out that, in the end, they do not. So, Republicans DO vote for people who would cut spending, just as you say you do.

Nope, once they do not cut spending the first time, if you vote for them again you know they are not going to cut spending, and you vote for them anyhow.

Why....because spending is not really important to you all, it is just a political tool to wield when the Dems have the White House

So what do you think would happen if the govt simply stopped spending all together?

I never argued that so there really is no obligation to address it.

It appears you are merely trolling to deflect from the fact your dembot cult leader once again failed policies lead to a credit downgrade

See a professional.

Since 2001, both parties and all Presidents have been responsible for ending up in this situation. Borrowing on the credit care for incredibly expensive overseas wars, 12 years of 0% interest, and trillions and trillion in stimulus.

Either both parties work together, or the US and its citizens are going to be in a terrible mess.

Right now, only six or seven nations have a AAA rating.

Because they know you will re-elect them even though they lied to you.
Republicans are Republicans and Democrats are Democrats. When you don't re-elect one you just wind up voting for the same thing. That's what naive people, such as yourself, don't understand. And, you are also naive if you think someone other than a Republican or a Democrat will do what they said. And if they don't, what do you do? You don't re-elect them and vote for another person who will do the very same. Have you ever voted for anyone who actually won an election?

Republicans are Republicans and Democrats are Democrats. When you don't re-elect one you just wind up voting for the same thing. That's what naive people, such as yourself, don't understand. And, you are also naive if you think someone other than a Republican or a Democrat will do what they said. And if they don't, what do you do? You don't re-elect them and vote for another person who will do the very same. Have you ever voted for anyone who actually won an election?

I have no idea what someone will actually do before being elected. I do know what they did after getting elected and will not vote for those who lie to me. You will and wonder why nothing changes.

Forum List

Back